Tracywinter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously people don’t have Fibromyalgia as bad as Tracey has it! What a tit & condescending thing to say! 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 3
I reckon she hit him with the cup no way he got 25 stitches from that.
Absolutely!

I mean violence against partners , regardless of gender is never ok to me and doing it when her children were young? ....but being so ok with it she shares on tik tok and paints herself a hero....very narc like behavior to me 🙈

Reactions: 5
Got the energy to screech like a banshee though 🙉🙉

Attachments

Reactions: 3
It sounds like his skin split open from being hit with force not a cut from a chipped cup.

Reactions: 1
It sounds to me like since they got ‘famous’ there’s talk of this story coming out and putting her in a bad light 😆

Reactions: 4
I don't follow her at all but I've watched her a few times do you not think she has a Mental Health problems more than she had Fibromyalgia.
Yes this is possible I think she is manipulative and nasty but tries to portray someone that's relatable and super friendly I don't know I can't put my finger on it..

Reactions: 6
Yes this is possible I think she is manipulative and nasty but tries to portray someone that's relatable and super friendly I don't know I can't put my finger on it..
I noticed a long time ago how manipulative she is but the other day in one of her in bed videos she told Scarlett (not asked) to do something and you could hear the nastiness in her voice like Scarlett was something she just wiped off her shoe her mask is definitely slipping she's now calling herself the clean queen I was never a fan of Pashy either but to run her off the app says a lot about Tracey she's toxic!

Reactions: 4
Tracey is live atm, she is giving her opinion on the war 😂😂😂😂😂
I've just came from there to here to see what the reaction is of her opinion on it 😂 she's just said she can't let mark and the 2 son's go to war she will break their legs or shoot them so they can't go 🙄 who said anything about the UK going to war? Halfwit she is

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.