Tracywinter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is slagging Pashey off now. All the negative comments on her live are her on a false account. She is being the real Tracey a nasty old witch.

Reactions: 2
She is showing how thick she is 😂

Round up of her live

Film crew thought she had experience as a actress as she was a natural.
Cheese has made them famous especially in Tonbridge post office.
Marks going to be doing his own cooking show.
She passed a lie detector as she is clean and decent.
Every negative comment was Pashey.
Scarlett begging her to come off.
Been in bed for three days. But still done cleaning videos.
Does accept gifts they never ask for anything.
Someone said Mark is a creepy nonce 😂

Pashey has rang round loads of people to troll her live.
The camera crew could believe she has adult children as she looks so young

Tracey and mark don’t know what feminism or ethnicity is

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She is showing how thick she is 😂

Round up of her live

Film crew thought she had experience as a actress as she was a natural.
Cheese has made them famous especially in Tonbridge post office.
Marks going to be doing his own cooking show.
She passed a lie detector as she is clean and decent.
Every negative comment was Pashey.
Scarlett begging her to come off.
Been in bed for three days. But still done cleaning videos.
Does accept gifts they never ask for anything.
Someone said Mark is a creepy ponce 😂

Pashey has rang round loads of people to troll her live.
The camera crew could believe she has adult children as she looks so young

Tracey and mark don’t know what feminism or ethnicity is
Well 4 of those accounts she thought were Pashy were me 🤣🤣🤣
She couldnt pass a lie detector because she has fibromyalgia brain fog and would forget the questions before it was time to answer them
Mark IS a creepy ponce, but no i cant take the credit for saying that
She probably has made a few films in her time but most of those are on adult web sites (a certain nameless person told me that from her younger days)

P. S I miss her shopping list! 😂🛒📃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well 4 of those accounts she thought were Pashy were me 🤣🤣🤣
She couldnt pass a lie detector because she has fibromyalgia brain fog and would forget the questions before it was time to answer them
Mark IS a creepy ponce, but no i cant take the credit for saying that
She probably has made a few films in her time but most of those are on adult web sites (a certain nameless person told me that from her younger days)

P. S I miss her shopping list! 😂🛒📃
🤣🤣🤣 be careful her account is being watched 😂 she needs to block that daughter of hers, she's antagonizing the fake accounts so they will keep coming at her because they're getting a response and it's not Pashy I would doubt very much as she is still in the hospital with the baby she's actually staying there so will be doing all the care for him x

Reactions: 5
She's out of bed folks!! After spending 3 days in bed she's out with her friend & daughter. She's so predictable. I'm expecting a nice bit of slop being dished up tonight after all she's been out all day.

🤣🤣🤣 be careful her account is being watched 😂 she needs to block that daughter of hers, she's antagonizing the fake accounts so they will keep coming at her because they're getting a response and it's not Pashy I would doubt very much as she is still in the hospital with the baby she's actually staying there so will be doing all the care for him x
I forgot that but that her account is being watched and all IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) are being tracked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She don't need a blue badge I thought she used her wheelchair regularly so get mark or whoever to push you and save those for people with severe disabilities. bleeping sick of her moaning she wants to be me for a day. Up to 8 injections a day. 25 tablets. Blood sugar testing up to 15 times a day. I'm unable to eat more than a few mouthfuls due to gastroparsis I have two pain conditions. Now they have found a shadow on my liver and a problem with my kidneys. I use a wheelchair when I got to more than one shop. I am only 33. There is a bleeping war going on in the world innocent people are dying. She needs to count her blessing and stop moaning. She's lucky she can lay in bed for days on end doing duck all. The rest of us that struggle just have to get on with it. So trace if your reading this count yourself lucky!

• Heart
She's got no shame. Wtaf is going on with her hair?
The hair gets me every time 😂 if you're losing your hair you don't pull it back so tight it changes your features ffs you try your hardest to make it look fuller hers looks like a wire brush

She don't need a blue badge I thought she used her wheelchair regularly so get mark or whoever to push you and save those for people with severe disabilities. bleeping sick of her moaning she wants to be me for a day. Up to 8 injections a day. 25 tablets. Blood sugar testing up to 15 times a day. I'm unable to eat more than a few mouthfuls due to gastroparsis I have two pain conditions. Now they have found a shadow on my liver and a problem with my kidneys. I use a wheelchair when I got to more than one shop. I am only 33. There is a bleeping war going on in the world innocent people are dying. She needs to count her blessing and stop moaning. She's lucky she can lay in bed for days on end doing duck all. The rest of us that struggle just have to get on with it. So trace if your reading this count yourself lucky!
It's the likes of her who has the benefit system f**ked and makes it harder for people like you who deserve the higher end of everything she must be on pip to be looking for a badge as you can only automatically qualify for one if you get the lower or higher rate mobility part or an OT assessment in exceptional circumstances i know this from my Mum who had arthritis in every joint and her spine she couldn't dance about like an idiot, maybe Tracey needs to attach a few videos with her application as evidence and I dont mean the poor me in bed videos 😡😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
The hair gets me every time 😂 if you're losing your hair you don't pull it back so tight it changes your features ffs you try your hardest to make it look fuller hers looks like a wire brush

It's the likes of her who has the benefit system f**ked and makes it harder for people like you who deserve the higher end of everything she must be on pip to be looking for a badge as you can only automatically qualify for one if you get the lower or higher rate mobility part or an OT assessment in exceptional circumstances i know this from my Mum who had arthritis in every joint and her spine she couldn't dance about like an idiot, maybe Tracey needs to attach a few videos with her application as evidence and I dont mean the poor me in bed videos 😡😡
Exactly that! I have seen people with cancer, ms, wheelchair bound, incontinent ect be turned down. Most people have to appeal the decision. So many people claim ' disability ' on tik tok but have no proof of such is just used as a sympathy thing. I would love to see their application forms too. She can walk, she can dance, she can clean the house, cook, look after herself. Why would she quality for one unless she completely exaggerates her symptoms. 🙄

Reactions: 1
If she gets a blue badge it will be a travesty. Dumb witch! How can she justify dancing around in the beach last week & this week trying to get a badge? I thought she said she was a proud honest woman, nothing could be further from the truth. Now she thinks she's queen of clean cause she bleached her cups and uses Malt vinegar to clean her tacky ornaments.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly that! I have seen people with cancer, ms, wheelchair bound, incontinent ect be turned down. Most people have to appeal the decision. So many people claim ' disability ' on tik tok but have no proof of such is just used as a sympathy thing. I would love to see their application forms too. She can walk, she can dance, she can clean the house, cook, look after herself. Why would she quality for one unless she completely exaggerates her symptoms. 🙄
It really boils my blood when there are more deserving people who struggle financially and have been turned down and don't have the fight in them to take it to appeal, it would be the likes of her who gets the higher end on first attempt, yet as you say she can cook clean wash dance shop make a show of herself etc some people are confined to 1 room in their homes don't get pip and can't pay to get help in which is what pip is for, to help people in dire need of help to make their daily living easier I worked in benefits rights I've seen it all

If she gets a blue badge it will be a travesty. Dumb witch! How can she justify dancing around in the beach last week & this week trying to get a badge? I thought she said she was a proud honest woman, nothing could be further from the truth. Now she thinks she's queen of clean cause she bleached her cups and uses Malt vinegar to clean her tacky ornaments.
There is nothing proud or honest about her no praise like self praise Tracey love 🙄 I seen the malt vinegar and bleach has nobody ever told her Milton salt or sterident does the same thing with less toxins but she's a good traveller wife who knows how to clean and cook like we don't

Last edited:
  • Heart
The video of Scarlett where she is saying you need to marry a gypsy man at 16 and have lots of babies, college won't do nothing for your future. I know she is just trying to get a rise out of people so they say no that's not right it's so cringe

The video of Scarlett where she is saying you need to marry a gypsy man at 16 and have lots of babies, college won't do nothing for your future. I know she is just trying to get a rise out of people so they say no that's not right it's so cringe
I seen a few minutes of her live last night, she said Scarlett hated school so much she cried every morning going, so do a lot of kids you persevere and make them go she wants her to go to secondary school but Scarlett doesn't want to how can the child pick up where she left off? Tracey says she's home schooled by who I wonder? As they're not the brightest of sparks now are they? She also said she has friends and loads of friends online wtf? That's not social interaction it's unhealthy for her to be stuck with them all day every day she has a cheek to slate Pashy for anything at least her child is getting an education whether she goes on to do anything when she's older we don't know but she will be educated more than Scarlett is

I seen a few minutes of her live last night, she said Scarlett hated school so much she cried every morning going, so do a lot of kids you persevere and make them go she wants her to go to secondary school but Scarlett doesn't want to how can the child pick up where she left off? Tracey says she's home schooled by who I wonder? As they're not the brightest of sparks now are they? She also said she has friends and loads of friends online wtf? That's not social interaction it's unhealthy for her to be stuck with them all day every day she has a cheek to slate Pashy for anything at least her child is getting an education whether she goes on to do anything when she's older we don't know but she will be educated more than Scarlett is
These days many gypsy children have an education and career. If she is crying every day she has to go to school has she asked herself why, there is obviously an issue. No child should miss out on an education in my opinion. Does she want her to follow in her big sisters steps and have a baby young and nothing else in life. She should be encouraging her, telling her she can be whoever she wants to be, don't need to be tied down with a man and kids at 16

• Heart
Reactions: 6
These days many gypsy children have an education and career. If she is crying every day she has to go to school has she asked herself why, there is obviously an issue. No child should miss out on an education in my opinion. Does she want her to follow in her big sisters steps and have a baby young and nothing else in life. She should be encouraging her, telling her she can be whoever she wants to be, don't need to be tied down with a man and kids at 16
They have alsorts of help in schools now to try and help her settle into the classroom, it was harder for traveller children to be educated years ago as they were always on the road, now more and more are settled so they can have an education and careers, it makes me wonder does she "care" for Tracey when she's laying in the bed for days on end? Like you say, encourage her to better herself, change that cycle theres a whole world out there for her

She she failed at the cooking videos now she is trying cleaning ones! But when Pashy was doing them she slagged her off for being trapped indoors cleaning. Cannot bear hypocrites and she is a massive one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.