Tracywinter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Puntin the dosser" oh ok Tracey, one of the most poweful men in the world and shes calling him a dosser i presume she's on about Putin šŸ˜‚ marks in training him and his knuckle duster ring are ready to take him on did you ever here or see such shite in your life? It's fibro causing her to call Putin Puntin yeah right trace try again ffs innocent people dying and shes laughing about it šŸ˜” she's just gone down another few notching on my I can't stand Tracey chart šŸ˜‚
She isn't happy with the comments section šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
ā€œTablets for me fibroā€, yeah donā€™t forget to mention FiBrOmYaLGIa!!! Because if ā€œYour Markā€ is gonna knock out ā€œPuntinā€, youā€™ll definitely need those. I have fibromyalgia and itā€™s horrible, but Iā€™m not dying one day and romping about the next. Sheā€™s an absolute idiot, I donā€™t get her popularity at all.

Reactions: 4
Muggy Mark uploading all the cleaning and cooking videos for her today šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Back in bed again. It's becoming quite tedious now. Creepy Mark is pretending to clean the bathroom, you can tell it's been cleaned before the TT video started. No way would it be that clean with all them living there. If they can afford to buy all that cheese every week they could splash out on a new bog seat.

• Haha
Why does she have to mention fibro in every bleeping video šŸ™„ oh Tracy is in bed today with the fibromyalgia... WE GET IT! she has fibro. She normally has her phone in bed so she has said right mark take my phone and do some videos to show how amazing you are and how you look after me so well, but make sure you mention I'm in bed with a flare up...

Reactions: 2
Why does she have to mention fibro in every bleeping video šŸ™„ oh Tracy is in bed today with the fibromyalgia... WE GET IT! she has fibro. She normally has her phone in bed so she has said right mark take my phone and do some videos to show how amazing you are and how you look after me so well, but make sure you mention I'm in bed with a flare up...
I think it's her behind the camera because she would've made a voice video before now her views must be going down so she's trying other tactics annoying ole fool

Instead of sending her free cheese someone needs to send her a new brain! Sheā€™s thick as pig tit

She's finally got off the mattress after 5 days. Wishing everyone a Happy Easter which is a month away. Stupid idiot. She'll be down to the shopping centre tomorrow and Saturday and then by Sunday she'll be back in bed I expect.

Reactions: 5
She's only sick Monday to Thursday šŸ™„ then makes silly videos at the weekend to bring on another flare up then back to the bed if only fibro worked like that the stupid witch šŸ˜¤

Reactions: 3
Was that fringe cut by Stevie Wonder? Itā€™s really dodgy, I really wish that fibromyalgia gave you a few days off! Or perhaps the foggy brain has made her forget that fibromyalgia is there all the time? So many questions that need an answer.

Was that fringe cut by Stevie Wonder? Itā€™s really dodgy, I really wish that fibromyalgia gave you a few days off! Or perhaps the foggy brain has made her forget that fibromyalgia is there all the time? So many questions that need an answer.
I saw the āœ‚ she used on her little girls hair so probably used the same on her own hair.

The hair gets me every time šŸ˜‚ if you're losing your hair you don't pull it back so tight it changes your features ffs you try your hardest to make it look fuller hers looks like a wire brush

It's the likes of her who has the benefit system f**ked and makes it harder for people like you who deserve the higher end of everything she must be on pip to be looking for a badge as you can only automatically qualify for one if you get the lower or higher rate mobility part or an OT assessment in exceptional circumstances i know this from my Mum who had arthritis in every joint and her spine she couldn't dance about like an idiot, maybe Tracey needs to attach a few videos with her application as evidence and I dont mean the poor me in bed videos šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
Think things have changed now, my child was diagnosed with cancer they haven't been awarded PIP but they got a blue badge really easily (they qualify undoubtedly) I applied on their behalf (as they're a child) and we got it within 36 hrs!

She cut the childā€™s hair with the kitchen scissors. Does she still think we are in lockdown and the hairdressers are shut.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.