Tracywinter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This attempt at wearing make up to match world flags is just cringeworthy, I donā€™t want to see her mashing her lips together with that wonky, floaty fringe. Just waiting for the old fibromyalgia to start ā€œflaringā€ now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s ā€œcopiedā€ a video pretending to be pregnant and falling on her stomach onto a bed, all whilst a small child, Iā€™m guessing a grandchild looks on bewildered. I love a good old laugh, but this is tone deaf and downright pathetic and horrible. Sheā€™s giving it to people for not licking her ā€˜arris, I have reported her, nothing will be done, sheā€™s everything thatā€™s wrong with people.

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s ā€œcopiedā€ a video pretending to be pregnant and falling on her stomach onto a bed, all whilst a small child, Iā€™m guessing a grandchild looks on bewildered. I love a good old laugh, but this is tone deaf and downright pathetic and horrible. Sheā€™s giving it to people for not licking her ā€˜arris, I have reported her, nothing will be done, sheā€™s everything thatā€™s wrong with people.
I seen that, I failed to see the funny side too. It was pointless and backfired because people in the comments aren't happy either. Women's a moron

She is basically copying other peoples videos that have gone viral. But she is getting it really wrong! The falling on the bed video is a very bad copy of a video I saw with 50 thousands likes. Tracy has copied nanna Beas cheese video today that went viral but got it really wrong. Just making herself look desperate.

Reactions: 2
She is basically copying other peoples videos that have gone viral. But she is getting it really wrong! The falling on the bed video is a very bad copy of a video I saw with 50 thousands likes. Tracy has copied nanna Beas cheese video today that went viral but got it really wrong. Just making herself look desperate.
And the lipstick ones she copied those two. She could at least credit the creator who first done it. She tries so hard to be funny and she just isn't. Her fake cackle laugh does my swede in too! It's all a fake front the real Tracy is a nasty spiteful cow. I can see right through her always have done...

The language from her šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆšŸ˜­ she's having a hard time hiding her nastiness....also tik tok is to blame for removing them not the folk reporting lol

What videos have been removed? I havent been on the last few days so have missed a bit, I've just seen that rant šŸ˜² her language for a "decent" woman is absolutely disgusting, she needs taken off the app not just her videos

Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s blathering on about ā€œkarmaā€, well ā€œkarmaā€ is being called out for your BS, right? Well Trace bbz, you pretended to fall on your pregnant stomach, and people donā€™t like things like that, itā€™s just not funny. And weā€™re not jealous of fake chanel knock offs and icky bath mats. So you see huni, itā€™s all on you, go and have a good fibro flare, treat yourself.

What videos have been removed? I havent been on the last few days so have missed a bit, I've just seen that rant šŸ˜² her language for a "decent" woman is absolutely disgusting, she needs taken off the app not just her videos
I don't know what's been taken down I couldn't be bothered to look. But I think she said her best one with the cheese šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I do not get how she thinks people can be jealous

All that fake stuff to me just proves your skint and want to be something youā€™re not

Anyone with taste šŸ¤¢ when they look at all that cheap tatā€¦ itā€™s about as appealing as those dinner she dishes up! Not very!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.