Tracywinter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope your starting to feel better x
Hope you feel better real soon 💜
Thank you both, ive had a quiet few days & feeling much better 💞,I've been eating those Hotel Chocolat; chocolates that strangely got posted to my home last week, from someones wishlist, for their birthday, thanks Tracy they were blooming lovely 😘, we are still waiting for the 👮‍♂️🚔🚓 to come knocking. Ive not watched the cheese videos yet, i will pop on over and have a giggle in a minute

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh filming has started. Fibro invisible today just as I thought.. lapping up the attention like she is a film star 😅 and it's about her husband eating cheese 🧀 ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
why is this woman even given a gram of attention, she’s a huge nobody the people that are given attention these days my god

Reactions: 4
They have not moved all her furniture out like she said. It looks like a small set up

why is this woman even given a gram of attention, she’s a huge nobody the people that are given attention these days my god
I agree! and it just makes them arrogant and inflates their egos!

They have not moved all her furniture out like she said. It looks like a small set up
She will feel like she is in a Hollywood movie. It's about cheese... bleeping cheese. What's there to be proud of. It's basically promoting and saying eating that much cheese is ok when it obviously isn't 🤦🏻‍♀️

Soooo she has done a video. She said her fibro had been ok but she did have to go upstairs a couple of times 🙄 she is hoping she has a good day tomorrow. Well she also said that they didn't have to do much just sitting about talking so nothing physical remember that and we will see tomorrow....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Soooo she has done a video. She said her fibro had been ok but she did have to go upstairs a couple of times 🙄 she is hoping she has a good day tomorrow. Well she also said that they didn't have to do much just sitting about talking so nothing physical remember that and we will see tomorrow....
You know when filming has stopped she'll be back in bed, at least creepy Mark can scoff his cheese in peace. No wonder his teeth are yellow, same colour as Cathedral City.😁

• Haha
So she does a video dancing on a beach in Margate having a jolly time. Then in her comments she's asking people if they can see the pain in her face. WTF are you talking about, you look ok. Stop f*cking lying you nitwit.

• Haha
So she does a video dancing on a beach in Margate having a jolly time. Then in her comments she's asking people if they can see the pain in her face. WTF are you talking about, you look ok. Stop f*cking lying you nitwit.
Oh I didn't read the comments. She is an absolute fool 🙄

What about the pains in OUR arses we have from listening to her going on and on about it honestly she is getting great mileage out of this fibro

Last edited:
  • Haha
Best week she's had in two years... But her daughter and friend were holding her either side helping her walk. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Convenient she has felt good while filming was taking place
And that one of her dancing on the beach saying in the comments ' can you see the pain in my face' always got to drop something in there so she gets some sympathy.
She needs to make her mind up.

Attachments

Best week she's had in two years... But her daughter and friend were holding her either side helping her walk. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Convenient she has felt good while filming was taking place
And that one of her dancing on the beach saying in the comments ' can you see the pain in my face' always got to drop something in there so she gets some sympathy.
She needs to make her mind up.
This truly gets on my tits. One minute these influencers like her are begging for gifts/freebies, dancing around whilst claiming they live with unbearable pain and as soon as they get called out on it they have every excuse under the sun.

This truly gets on my tits. One minute these influencers like her are begging for gifts/freebies, dancing around whilst claiming they live with unbearable pain and as soon as they get called out on it they have every excuse under the sun.
Yep. She will probably have a flare up soon for pushing herself to far 🙄 I wish I could dance about like that, had the energy and motivation to do a full face of make up and face a film crew and go to the beach

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.