Tracy Maloney DiMarco Eps No. 13

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AYO YO TRACY BITING YOUR LIP AINT SEXY šŸ“¢

Literally every tiktok/IG video you can guarantee a lip bite and it makes me cringe so hard šŸ˜­

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just watching old episodes of rhonj.... we obviously know T is obsessed with trying to be like them but I noticed all the Guidice girls have REALLY light eyes ... In season 2 Gias eyes are sky blue ...... not filtered

Reactions: 9
Just watching old episodes of rhonj.... we obviously know T is obsessed with trying to be like them but I noticed all the Guidice girls have REALLY light eyes ... In season 2 Gias eyes are sky blue ...... not filtered
Sheā€™s also probably obsessed with pretending sheā€™s ā€œiTaLiAnā€ šŸ™„ so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ā€œThe real virusā€ is her new hashtag... you know who also has that in her circle? Echo

• Angry
Reactions: 7
When T Rex drops her kids with a stranger so she can meet up with some duck boy from Tik Tok who fell for her car fishing.
But you know Skylar and Jayden LOVVVVEEEEE scary horror! Remember that ridiculous scary haunted house tit they pulled and they continued to say ā€œthey think the dolls are their friends.ā€ ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But you know Skylar and Jayden LOVVVVEEEEE scary horror! Remember that ridiculous scary haunted house tit they pulled and they continued to say ā€œthey think the dolls are their friends.ā€ ?
well that makes sense since they live with the wicked witch of the west

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Because she read 50 Shades of Grey and how he was so turned on by Ana biting her lip, makes Big T-Rex think some rich dude into BDSM is gonna fall for her videos and sweep her off her feet.

A genuine Jurassic T-Rex couldnā€™t sweep Big T-Rex off her feet without a hernia. Sheā€™s such a self-absorbed witch. She should be one of the LAST people roasting ANYONE in a restaurant.
Lmaooo you said she read 50 shades!!! That was funny. šŸ˜†šŸ˜† The only thing this cow reads it Tattle and negative posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ā€œThe real virusā€ is her new hashtag... you know who also has that in her circle? Echo
What do you think would happen if someone near and dear to her contracted this virus? What would her reaction be? Just never bring it up and further confirm she's a cold heartless witch? Or admit she was wrong? If someone near to her contracted it she would probably do her best to hide it I think, but we all know the Tattle life team will find it. Who is she fooling? She probably thinks she's safe bc as we all already know she doesnt take those kids out in public. Just from house to house and babysitter to babysitter. If she was so convinced this virus was bullshit why doesn't she run those kids to Mall. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Why is she reposting all of the same pics from LAST weekend? Trying to compete with those that don't have kids this weekend Tray? Everybody already saw and knows you went to some resturaunt last weekend and deep throated a tomahawk like a cavewoman in heat. No need to keep blasting it all over social media lmao *eye roll* She is waiting and frothing at the mouth at her next chance to go out & have a kid free weekend. I bet she already has her plans set. Here comes the thirst trap photos like a 20 something year old girl post break up.....For someone who wasn't going to post all their divorce drama on the internet & have an excellent co parenting relationship - she seems to be doing the exact opposite. #factsarestubbornthings

I believe she is SOOOOOO damn mad right now over Corey & Brielle's new PDA that she is dying at her chance to make herself feel better by acting like a hoe. However, she CLEARLY reads here on Tattle Life and knows were all waiting on her inevitable self implosion & the thirst trap photos that go with it - so she's deliberately trying not to post any. She's trying to figure out a way to "one up" Corey. Idk....

I had to research and see where she was those nights and sure enough she was out partying. She is sick. I understand she has 3 small children, and needs a break. Nothing against that. But she always goes out. She really has balls to ask to watch him from 5pm - 10am ???? How about more like 9pm - 1am? Or something along those lines. Then to advertise on Facebook too?? Makes you think she will dump her kids anywhere just to go out. Obviously if the few people who are your regular sitters are not available then you need to stay home . She is a bleep. Sorry, but that really irks me.
5pm -10 am??! Is she kidding? And to post it on bleeping Facebook so she can go party? I guess if it was like a wedding or something, but it was to go drink with her Saddies lmao girl bye.

Yeah I unfollowed him a long time ago when his stories were all about how the earth is flat and other stuff like that. So Iā€™m not shocked he doesnā€™t believe in the virus. You know, Iā€™ll have to let my friends who have it, had it and died from it know to stop faking. šŸ™„

• Haha
Yeah I unfollowed him a long time ago when his stories were all about how the earth is flat and other stuff like that. So Iā€™m not shocked he doesnā€™t believe in the virus. You know, Iā€™ll have to let my friends who have it, had it and died from it know to stop faking. šŸ™„
Next time I wheeze-laugh like a 50 yr old with a 40-a-day habit, make sure all of you call me out for faking. šŸ™„šŸ˜’

honestly, almost 6 mo out from it and I still feel the damage of it almost daily. so i get hella mad when she starts on that ā€œfake/no virusā€ train

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He canā€™t even keep up with modern tattoo techniques so of course heā€™d be unable to comprehend the complexities of Science.

Iā€™m going to tell my mom to stop planning my auntā€™s funeral because ā€œitā€™s all bullshit and we should open our eyesā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is she reposting all of the same pics from LAST weekend? Trying to compete with those that don't have kids this weekend Tray? Everybody already saw and knows you went to some resturaunt last weekend and deep throated a tomahawk like a cavewoman in heat. No need to keep blasting it all over social media lmao *eye roll* She is waiting and frothing at the mouth at her next chance to go out & have a kid free weekend. I bet she already has her plans set. Here comes the thirst trap photos like a 20 something year old girl post break up.....For someone who wasn't going to post all their divorce drama on the internet & have an excellent co parenting relationship - she seems to be doing the exact opposite. #factsarestubbornthings

I believe she is SOOOOOO damn mad right now over Corey & Brielle's new PDA that she is dying at her chance to make herself feel better by acting like a hoe. However, she CLEARLY reads here on Tattle Life and knows were all waiting on her inevitable self implosion & the thirst trap photos that go with it - so she's deliberately trying not to post any. She's trying to figure out a way to "one up" Corey. Idk....
Because sheā€™s dying for them to repost it. They always repost stories when notable people eat there. Sorry Tray. They didnā€™t repost any of your 500 stories when you were actually there and theyā€™re still not interested. You donā€™t look sexy with your tongue hanging out of your mouth. You look like a cow and they donā€™t want that on their page.

• Haha