Tracy Maloney DiMarco Eps No. 13

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. She really needs to stop posting about that damn steakhouse. Thinks shes fancy af to begin with but is still talking about dinner from a week ago.
Also I have never seen her eat meat aside from whatever you call what shes doing with that poor steak bone.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s back to posting about how she doesn’t think Covid is real because Walmart’s bathrooms are open, but not fitting rooms. I think her and Corey were perfect for eachother. Both have a huge blank space in that head.
I don’t understand how she’s so incredibly stupid. She spends all day on her phone, she could at the very least try and educate herself PROPERLY, not on conspiracy theories. I initially followed Tracy because a friend of mine loved her, wouldn't stop talking about her, and she has been my 'guilty pleasure' ever since. We are close in age, but the difference is that I am a physician scientist, I've spent nearly a decade post-undergrad on my studies, three degrees, postdoc, residency, fellowship. How ignorant of me to not realize that a washed-up, has-been, and her crappy tattoo artist know more than I and my fellow colleagues.

My brother and his wife both suffered from it. They're 27, athletic, run 10 miles daily, do Crossfit for fun, no pre-existing conditions, and were sick for nearly a month. It was so horrible for my brother that he wrote goodbyes to all of us, convinced he was dying. It was frightening to witness and be unable to do anything. We lost family friends to it - 2 elderly people, their elderly sister, and their otherwise healthy 40 year old daughter who cared for them. My hair stylist's husband had it and couldn't work for a month, they thought he was dying (a man in his mid-30s, fit, healthy). Again, her stupidity is disgusting. As is Echo's, of course. It's apparent that their lives are so boring and pathetic that they have to indulge in these conspiracies to bring excitement to their lives and to feel like they're not as marginalized.

Wow. She really needs to stop posting about that damn steakhouse. Thinks shes fancy af to begin with but is still talking about dinner from a week ago.
Also I have never seen her eat meat aside from whatever you call what shes doing with that poor steak bone.
She's worse than those people who post about going on vacation to Miami or a Carnival cruise for years, writing 'take me back.' At least they went somewhere new and exciting. She went to a NJ steak house last week for a 3:00P dinner reservation.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I don’t understand how she’s so incredibly stupid. She spends all day on her phone, she could at the very least try and educate herself PROPERLY, not on conspiracy theories. I initially followed Tracy because a friend of mine loved her, wouldn't stop talking about her, and she has been my 'guilty pleasure' ever since. We are close in age, but the difference is that I am a physician scientist, I've spent nearly a decade post-undergrad on my studies, three degrees, postdoc, residency, fellowship. How ignorant of me to not realize that a washed-up, has-been, and her crappy tattoo artist know more than I and my fellow colleagues.

My brother and his wife both suffered from it. They're 27, athletic, run 10 miles daily, do Crossfit for fun, no pre-existing conditions, and were sick for nearly a month. It was so horrible for my brother that he wrote goodbyes to all of us, convinced he was dying. It was frightening to witness and be unable to do anything. We lost family friends to it - 2 elderly people, their elderly sister, and their otherwise healthy 40 year old daughter who cared for them. My hair stylist's husband had it and couldn't work for a month, they thought he was dying (a man in his mid-30s, fit, healthy). Again, her stupidity is disgusting. As is Echo's, of course. It's apparent that their lives are so boring and pathetic that they have to indulge in these conspiracies to bring excitement to their lives and to feel like they're not as marginalized.

She's worse than those people who post about going on vacation to Miami or a Carnival cruise for years, writing 'take me back.' At least they went somewhere new and exciting. She went to a NJ steak house last week for a 3:00P dinner reservation.
I find it odd she posts that because when I was in the Baddies group (I left a few weeks ago) Alan had said anyone who posted the virus was fake would be removed from the group and not allowed back in. So the fact one of its founders says that it’s not real, makes me wonder if he’s ignoring her or changed his mind.

Reactions: 12
I find it odd she posts that because when I was in the Baddies group (I left a few weeks ago) Alan had said anyone who posted the virus was fake would be removed from the group and not allowed back in. So the fact one of its founders says that it’s not real, makes me wonder if he’s ignoring her or changed his mind.
YES. I assume Jess and Alan ignore her posts. I remember once checking out Alan's FB posts and he posted left-leaning memes, liberal politicians, etc. And Jess said once how no one knows her or Tracy's political opinions, but I mean, we def know Tracy's lol. If you followed her in 2016, you know...

Just concerns me that she's raising kids and possibly teaching them about the 'deep state' and faked moon landings, lol.

Reactions: 11
5pm -10 am??! Is she kidding? And to post it on bleeping Facebook so she can go party? I guess if it was like a wedding or something, but it was to go drink with her Saddies lmao girl bye.
Yes !! She always needs me time. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New arrival y'all !! If you want to look like a curtain or you hiked up a giant tutu the look can now be yours for 40.99$$ !!! What a bargain !! But wait there's more. You pay 6.99$ for a shipping fee and another 2.99$ for a handling fee !!!

Wtf 😂💀💀😂😂 I don't know how this tit sells.
Whaaaaat. She orders these things off Amazon / Ebay / Alibaba and resells it at 400% mark up...and still has the audacity to charge HANDLING. I CAN NOT.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Whaaaaat. She orders these things off Amazon / Ebay / Alibaba and resells it at 400% mark up...and still has the audacity to charge HANDLING. I CAN NOT.
Insanity. You can reverse search the photo in Google and it will bring up wherever it's sold. I'll do it with this one and to see what it actually costs.

I could only find on Amazon but still literally half the price with free shipping. 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
While
I agree the prices and fees are ridiculous it’s the actual owners who do that. I think she only gets a percentage off the stuff under her name. And Jessica and Alan are stupid to sell the Baddie stuff there. They could do their own and make way more money by selling a little cheaper. They could process orders themselves. Someone I follow on Instagram does that and they sell a ridiculous amount of merchandise and their shipping is a flat rate and quick AF.

Reactions: 9
I’m not shocked she’s on her fake virus nonsense. I stopped following Echo a long time ago for his stuff, it just became annoying, and his tattoo on Raven is also tit. I’ll stick to the shop that I go to that’s been voted best in SI, and artists that actually have range and also don’t push their views on you. Even if I wanted some over the top manly looking tit I still wouldn’t go to him.
Also, I heard it straight from Echo’s mouth and other people that if he doesn’t like you or what you want him to do, he will purposely make it look like tit. Hence why person’s where looks like the word bleep. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not to mention... does he have zero dimension in lettering?!?! My god why does all his lettering look the aame

As for him and Tara... I wouldn’t be surprised if they were together at some point because all signs point to it.... but Echo is also a dog in heat 24/7.

I’ll let my 16+ dead residents know it’s all a hoax, I’ll let my RN who still feels responsible for their deaths know it was a hoax. My co-worker who used a garbage bag as PPE one day that it was a hoax. I mean tit if the Governor can say it was us, the worker’s faults, so can a few conspiracy theorists.

I love how Julian doesn’t have his “ears” on, she’s yelling at him and teaching him to sign at the same time... like that’s not just more proof that she reads here.

She would do sooo much better in life if she was just a lot more authentic instead of hiding behind this facade. Get a grip, you will never be an influencer on Instagram, YouTube or Tik Tock... go get your cosmetology license update, go learn some new skills and go back to work. Give it up already.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
YES. I assume Jess and Alan ignore her posts. I remember once checking out Alan's FB posts and he posted left-leaning memes, liberal politicians, etc. And Jess said once how no one knows her or Tracy's political opinions, but I mean, we def know Tracy's lol. If you followed her in 2016, you know...

Just concerns me that she's raising kids and possibly teaching them about the 'deep state' and faked moon landings, lol.
Alan lost someone to COVID. I don’t know how he would continue to be the tech guy for a person who doesn’t believe in it...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Alan lost someone to COVID. I don’t know how he would continue to be the tech guy for a person who doesn’t believe in it...
What’s worse is that she knows he lost someone to it and continues to post this tit nonsense. But somehow she’s a great friend?

Did he post about this on his page?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Jesus christ I wish this fuckin hoe would do something new. It always starts with her looking at the camera, then glancing down and then to the side, smiling, and lip biting. DO SOMETHING NEW ALREADY, you are so goddamn predictable. Jesus. I can't even believe she thinks she looks sexy or enticing doing this. You look like a used up, thirsty hoe.
All that’s left is a pointy hat and a broom. Scary witch.
Has anyone ever noticed how Olivia and Gigi both have verified Insta accounts but Tracy does not?
I remember a while back someone asked her why and she tried but Instagram denied her lol
it must drive her crazy that the others have it and she doesn’t
Instagram denies verification when you buy followers or likes. I guess she’s guilty of both. I’m only just catching

Reactions: 13