Tracy Maloney DiMarco Eps No. 13

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh I don't know. My perspective is she wants to stay in the kids' lives so she has to be nice to Tracy to do it. Tracy wants to make sure she always has Tara on call as a babysitter, so she's "nice" to her and her friends invite her to these events.
Tara will never be invited again. Tracy is going to ask her to be the babysitter for the events to which Tara dreams of being invited. Finished for Tara, she will now be Tracy's dog only to have the right to be with the children.

Reactions: 6
Or, once you're in the group, block Tracy and Jess lol. You can be in the group once they've approved your profile, and they won't see your posts...
You must not know how fb groups work boo. I’m a admin for a few and it don’t matter if you block the admins- they see everything you comment and post. You can still kick an asshole out if they have you blocked. Also, they have the group on private. Not allowing any members atm.

Are we seeing the shade here ! She loves this pic ?! Looked who also loved it?!! Stop being passive aggressive big T. rex . Say what you got to say you big bad Scorpio

Girl
Bye ! Why are you here when every post you are defending big T?!?! Go join the saddies club because you’re clearly in the wrong group . It’s old .
She’s always slamming Corey and sticking up for the Trex. Hi baddie. We SEE YOU

You sound just like the big T. rex too, fitting . Classy girl
Love it when an internet warrior acts tough like she gonna do anything. Stf down. Talk to you anyway we want.

Is there a new thread or is this is.? Did anyone see the boom body post.? Is she really that stupid she literally put on bigger jogger in the second picture!

• Haha
Reactions: 3