Tracy Maloney DiMarco Eps No. 13

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did not see the wedding part. I was way too focused on Corey's wrinkled shirt . Smh
I saw the shirt but I also saw how OBNOXIOUS she, Sammy and Annemarie were when they had their first dance. i also remember how mad they were that they missed their flights too because of traffic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I saw the shirt but I also saw how OBNOXIOUS she, Sammy and Annemarie were when they had their first dance. i also remember how mad they were that they missed their flights too because of traffic
Wonder if she pulled the "do you know who I am? " card at the airport :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No way really?! I can’t say I’m surprised, those 3 are all drunken fools. We saw how Tracy acted with the waiters at The Block, so loud and obnoxious. She thinks she’s cute...but really she’s just embarrassing. No bride no matter how much of a best friend she is, wants her moment to be hijacked

Reactions: 17
Someone said this week if Big T can stop acting so cringy, but if she did we would have nothing to talk about :ROFLMAO:

Riiiiiight. Because we don't have 13 threads of receipts. Boo hoo. Poor Tracy. Everyone bullies her.
Srsly! Where we would get our daily chuckles from? And why address it if it doesn't bother you so much? What's the adage? A lion doesn't lose sleep over sheep. Now, watch our big baby girl go and post it. I want my credit if you do you Big Bird!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t like your pictures and the majority of the time I just look at one pic from your stories and move along to someone else, if I wanna see stupid teenage quotes and tik tok videos I’d go through my nieces phone. Goodbye.
Lol ! First off, you must have so much time on your hands to really keep track of who views your stories and compare them to the “likes” you get. I guess sitting on your couch all day gives you the time but duck , who keeps up with that ?
And secondly she love love LOVES bringing up the amount of followers she has , but averages around 5,000 “Likes” per post... how ? when you love to remind us you have 500,000 ???

Reactions: 19
I really wasn’t sure she followed on here but there are just too many coincidences of things that are suggested she needs to do or doesn’t do and the it appears on her next insta story

Reactions: 14
I really wasn’t sure she followed on here but there are just too many coincidences of things that are suggested she needs to do or doesn’t do and the it appears on her next insta story
Yes! We are her true friends who are helping her out. Tough Love. Unlike her friends and family who think everything she does is cute and acceptable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I seriously think the icedmochaLatte user last thread was her
Right! Mrs mocha lover was hard-core talking tit about Brielle, bashing Corey and trying to convince us to not chat about big T. That screams Tracy or one of her friends. I can't even imagine an obsessed fan getting that involved.

Reactions: 17
Just catching up.
1. I don’t think Olivia ever claimed to be italian, just Jersey AF.
2. anyone else remember at Julia’s wedding how she hijacked the first dance by singing loudly in the background? I thought that tit was so disrespectful.
Ok which one is Julia? Julie? The one she calls Brooklyn? And if so, I missed that. Had no idea.

Reactions: 9
Ok which one is Julia? Julie? The one she calls Brooklyn? And if so, I missed that. Had no idea.
Yes! She had a destination wedding and they were beyond gross. The dresses were horrible and from lulus. Corey had wrinkled shirts, Tracy’s mom was there to take care of skylar so that Tracy and Corey could party... that was the beginning of the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes! She had a destination wedding and they were beyond gross. The dresses were horrible and from lulus. Corey had wrinkled shirts, Tracy’s mom was there to take care of skylar so that Tracy and Corey could party... that was the beginning of the end.
And Big T's "weekend" away from the other 2 kids lasted about a week

Reactions: 5
She needs to stop with the songs already... she does this every week now 😒. Sooo stuck to her past... it's sad that what she see's in the mirror- is no longer what it used to be. Tracy blast ya music and (TRY) cook a nice meal for those cute kids...lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
And Big T's "weekend" away from the other 2 kids lasted about a week
Yeah, Tara has Julian and Jayden and Tara was supposed to go.

She needs to stop with the songs already... she does this every week now 😒. Sooo stuck to her past... it's sad that what she see's in the mirror- is no longer what it used to be. Tracy blast the ya music and (TRY) cook a nice meal for those cute kids...lol
The songs! 🙄🙄🙄 And she’s repping that DJ hard.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone ever noticed how Olivia and Gigi both have verified Insta accounts but Tracy does not?
I remember a while back someone asked her why and she tried but Instagram denied her lol
it must drive her crazy that the others have it and she doesn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has anyone ever noticed how Olivia and Gigi both have verified Insta accounts but Tracy does not?
I remember a while back someone asked her why and she tried but Instagram denied her lol
You can pay for a verified account.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
They almost all do I think besides her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6