Tracy Maloney DiMarco Eps No. 13

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t clear tit up for us. Based on what she shows and comments on social media, she’s a POS. She is a liar. She is a thief (Venmo $). She’s selfish. She photoshops herself to look half her size. She’s a narcissist. She’s rude. She’s not a good mother. She bleeping photoshops her kids. Most importantly, she is EXACTLY the person they showed on Jerseylicious.
I agree ! The first time I saw her on JL I said out loud WHO TF BIRTHED THIS ANIMAL ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree ! The first time I saw her on JL I said out loud WHO TF BIRTHED THIS ANIMAL ?!
Completely agree! The Maloney family must cringe whenever someone brings up their trainwreck daughter. Lmao Tracy said her parents go to a country club, the gossip that must go around!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Completely agree! The Maloney family must cringe whenever someone brings up their trainwreck daughter. Lmao Tracy said her parents go to a country club, the gossip that must go around!!!!
She still shows her face at the club... that’s where they have Easter and other events

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She still shows her face at the club... that’s where they have Easter and other events
I can't believe her parents don't ask her to tone it down when they bring her there. She looked like a clown/hooker in some of the outfits she has worn there. It's so awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't believe her parents don't ask her to tone it down when they bring her there. She looked like a clown/hooker in some of the outfits she has worn there. It's so awkward.
Ughhhhhhh they have a dress code, that’s what she does dusters! Guys! Come on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It's that time of the week again.... She has to remind everyone that she went to the Block. She has some serious..SERIOUS mental issues. Then again with the song and the lip biting. Girrrrlllll who wants to see this tit???? She loves staring at herself...the second hand embarrassment is just so uncomfortable

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Just reading through the posts and I knew she gets people to watch her kids a lot but even for so many vacations and trips ?!
How does Tracy get rid of her kids so easy ?!

I have 3 and my youngest is one so I’ve only had one in real school and paid for daycare for the second but when our third came we agreed it wasn’t worth it to pay daycare for 2 and I switched to to part time work and even than I’m embarrassed to ask my mom and mother in law to watch them even while I WORK. Plus, I hate missing out on actually being present and watching them grow and learn , how can she be such an evil witch to not only be willing to hand them off to a random stranger but not engage in anything with them when she is with them ?! And I love how her stories have Julian signing today ... really ? Go “Mama Tray” 1 day out of the whole summer 👏😒

Reactions: 18
Just reading through the posts and I knew she gets people to watch her kids a lot but even for so many vacations and trips ?!

I have 3 and my youngest is one so I’ve only had one in real school and paid for daycare for the second but when our third came we agreed it wasn’t worth it to pay daycare for 2 and I switched to to part time work and even than I’m embarrassed to ask my mom and mother in law to watch them even while I WORK. Plus, I hate missing out on actually being present and watching them grow and learn , how can she be such an evil witch to not only be willing to hand them off to a random stranger but not engage in anything with them when she is with them ?! And I love how her stories have Julian signing today ... really ? Go “Mama Tray” 1 day out of the whole summer 👏😒
Same, i have two and i always HATE to ask anyone to watch them. I had them my responsibility

Reactions: 12
I would be horrified if my daughter behaved like her.

Reactions: 6
Yes! She had a destination wedding and they were beyond gross. The dresses were horrible and from lulus. Corey had wrinkled shirts, Tracy’s mom was there to take care of skylar so that Tracy and Corey could party... that was the beginning of the end.
You forgot, and Jayden wasn't invited or asked to be flower girl.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Jesus christ I wish this fuckin hoe would do something new. It always starts with her looking at the camera, then glancing down and then to the side, smiling, and lip biting. DO SOMETHING NEW ALREADY, you are so goddamn predictable. Jesus. I can't even believe she thinks she looks sexy or enticing doing this. You look like a used up, thirsty hoe.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The biting of the lip and looking around trying to be all sexy just makes me CRINGE. second hand embarrassment times 100000

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jesus christ I wish this fuckin hoe would do something new. It always starts with her looking at the camera, then glancing down and then to the side, smiling, and lip biting. DO SOMETHING NEW ALREADY, you are so goddamn predictable. Jesus. I can't even believe she thinks she looks sexy or enticing doing this. You look like a used up, thirsty hoe.
So somehow i think the whole lip bitting thing is coming from 50 Shades since you know, that is along the lines to 365 is. She’s trying to make herself look as sexual as possible in order to use her “tricks” on people and show her pierced nipples (that she said that Corey stopped her from getting the second done).

• Heart
Reactions: 9

My husband and I both work and have 3 kids as well. The last time we had time to ourselves was LAST October! I don’t understand how she can be ok with being without her kids for so long. And it’s not just now that her and Corey are separated/divorced she sent her newborn babies to Tara so she could get some sleep. Why have kids? They are worth so much more than being IG “models” for clothing you can find at the flea market.

Reactions: 11
This is the Ex-roomie of Tracy’s friend from thread #12 responding to some questions. I didn’t name the roommate for a reason. We’re not close friends but I don’t want to get her in trouble. I was given this info a couple years ago so it would be a shame for a friendship to end over old gossip. I don’t know who Sammie is either but please stop guessing. Olivia is Italian, on her mother’s side I believe. But she didn’t have to change her name to convince everyone she was Italian. I was told Tracy wasn’t Italian (she’s a very small percentage that doesn’t count to Italians) & that she just adopted the persona for the show. The producers wanted her to be like that so you can’t fault her too much being young with fame & money on the line. If she has a fallen out with a friend, it’s 99.9% her fault & she’s gonna wait days-weeks for an apology but never gets it, eventually caving in & crying for forgiveness. She buys a lot of expensive perfumes, lingerie items, or tickets as a token of forgiveness. She also gets a lot of free tit & passes along what she doesn’t wear or use, most of it being very cheap & made in China. I was told that she does this with almost every friend so I’m not too worried about sharing this info. The falling outs usually stem from everyone being too busy for each other or her overreacting. She once fell out with someone who was very uncomfortable with babysitting her newborn baby. I saw her in person at my bf’s family members reception where she was invited by a mutual friend of theres. That’s how I know that she photoshops & is actually a plus size woman. All she did was sit at the table & eat/drink. She was on the dance floor for like 30 seconds & went back to her food. I will never forget those 30 seconds because she took her heals off to dance & her feet were really dirty. She’s really pretty in person & has lovely hair that’s very shiny & thick. Her makeup was very outdated though. Almost scary. I truly believe that if she dressed for her body type & updated her makeup routine, it would make a huge improvement. Sorry I don’t have much more “tea” to offer. I’m usually a viewer & was surprised to find someone I know of with all these threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t let my kids out of my sight until last September when my husband and I had to go out of the country for something and i freaked out until my plane landed in my city. I never wanted to clear customs and run every traffic light i could just to get home to them. I wanted to be home to tuck them in.
My husband and I both work and have 3 kids as well. The last time we had time to ourselves was LAST October! I don’t understand how she can be ok with being without her kids for so long. And it’s not just now that her and Corey are separated/divorced she sent her newborn babies to Tara so she could get some sleep. Why have kids? They are worth so much more than being IG “models” for clothing you can find at the flea market.

Reactions: 5
So somehow i think the whole lip bitting thing is coming from 50 Shades since you know, that is along the lines to 365 is. She’s trying to make herself look as sexual as possible in order to use her “tricks” on people and show her pierced nipples (that she said that Corey stopped her from getting the second done).
She looks bleeping stupid not sexy

I wouldn’t let my kids out of my sight until last September when my husband and I had to go out of the country for something and i freaked out until my plane landed in my city. I never wanted to clear customs and run every traffic light i could just to get home to them. I wanted to be home to tuck them in.
REAL mom tit! She doesn’t know about that.

Reactions: 7
I never understood why as soon as she was released from hospital, after each pregnancy the baby would spend the night at Tara's. Who knows how many nights.i understand if the birth was complicated, c section, I know they have someone like a mother or sister helped them at home. I am not a mom, but I know my friends who have had kids it was hard for them to return back to work and leave their babies with family. You would imagine, waiting 9 months to hold your baby, and what does big T do, send them with their second mother. Maloney was just an incubator to those poor kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Right except it brings nobody to her yard.

• Haha
Reactions: 8