Tracy Maloney DiMarco Eps No. 13

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instagram denies verification when you buy followers or likes. I guess she’s guilty of both. I’m only just catching
that would make a lot of sense why she hasn’t been verified and how many comments and likes on her pics compared to her number of followers is very off. Her posts used to be interesting even 6 months ago now it’s a train wreck between the recycled posts and lip biting selfies no one wants it’s really bad

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The duck. Shes such a stupid duck
Ohhh Tracy...you cant afford that 😂😂😂
those poor girls will be forced into some cheap ass budget Wish version of Tracy’s dream dress while she gets drunk and hits on teenage boys who egg her on because that think it’s so gross that it’s funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Nyledimarco.com

So hopefully the links post but there is a deaf man Nyle Dimarco (I'm sure its his real last name unlike other pathetic assholes) that posts videos that are actually contributing to the deaf community. I'm sure Big T reads here so she will probably repost his tit with the #earsforace hash tag because she's a dumbass and just wants publicly. Anyways i wanted to share because he was on my fb feed and seems like a great guy that actually is doing something for the deaf community.

@nyledimarco. On ig

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Nyledimarco.com

So hopefully the links post but there is a deaf man Nyle Dimarco (I'm sure its his real last name unlike other pathetic assholes) that posts videos that are actually contributing to the deaf community. I'm sure Big T reads here so she will probably repost his tit with the #earsforace hash tag because she's a dumbass and just wants publicly. Anyways i wanted to share because he was on my fb feed and seems like a great guy that actually is doing something for the deaf community.

@nyledimarco. On ig
Of course she follows him, but hasn't liked any of his stuff

Reactions: 3

Nyledimarco.com

@nyledimarco. On ig
I’m pretty sure she’s posted about him before and said Julian looks just like him 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure she’s posted about him before and said Julian looks just like him 🙄
Kid is cute... but they look nothing alike.

She’s trying to make Julian like him. She’s asked people to tag her him in videos of Julian to get noticed.
WHY?!? The child hardly knows ASL because of her! She needs to stop. Julian made them viral once and she is so obsessed with him hearing her for her own selfish reasons, yet the child literally didn’t show any response until she mentioned Corey’s father! So what does that say about your bond right there.... I’ve watched videos of babies having their hearing aids turned on, and their faces light up as soon as they heard their mother’s voice... Julian ignored her until she mentioned his grandpa and she was even touching him and had no response.
She needs to drop the whole single mom of 3 thing, because those kids are barely with her and when they are, they’re just props to make her viral.

ugh.... she makes me so angry.... like come on, you have 3 pretty kids and the only thing you want from them Is to be famous... why? So you can be one of those evil momagers who takes all the money, spends it on yourself and when your kids are worn to the ground and want out, there’s no money from their hard work for a soft landing?

Tray, if you’re reading this... go see a therapist about your PPD, it’s okay, it’s normal, what’s not normal is the lack of attempts you make to bond with your children and none of that “oh you only see what I want you to see” we’d all rather see you loving on those kids over calling them a brat, or making a child feel like tit by telling her deaf brother that she’s so loud, or that she has “tit brown” eyes, or that they’re spoken down to regularly.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Kid is cute... but they look nothing alike.

WHY?!? The child hardly knows ASL because of her! She needs to stop. Julian made them viral once and she is so obsessed with him hearing her for her own selfish reasons, yet the child literally didn’t show any response until she mentioned Corey’s father! So what does that say about your bond right there.... I’ve watched videos of babies having their hearing aids turned on, and their faces light up as soon as they heard their mother’s voice... Julian ignored her until she mentioned his grandpa and she was even touching him and had no response.
She needs to drop the whole single mom of 3 thing, because those kids are barely with her and when they are, they’re just props to make her viral.

ugh.... she makes me so angry.... like come on, you have 3 pretty kids and the only thing you want from them Is to be famous... why? So you can be one of those evil momagers who takes all the money, spends it on yourself and when your kids are worn to the ground and want out, there’s no money from their hard work for a soft landing?

Tray, if you’re reading this... go see a therapist about your PPD, it’s okay, it’s normal, what’s not normal is the lack of attempts you make to bond with your children and none of that “oh you only see what I want you to see” we’d all rather see you loving on those kids over calling them a brat, or making a child feel like tit by telling her deaf brother that she’s so loud, or that she has “tit brown” eyes, or that they’re spoken down to regularly.
She said he responded to “poppy” because they were adjusting the volumes which is why he turned at his name. Do I believe it? Probably not. They tell you to repeatedly say their name and “hello” so that they hear you not someone else’s name.
she 100% gave him implants for her own selfish reasons and she’s pushing him to speak. It is a lack OF EI. Which is 100% would have qualified for us she entered the paperwork. She didn’t, it’s clear she didn’t.
she makes fun of jadyens accent constantly and says she’s too loud. She said she has tit brown eyes.
Skylar is the “angel” but when you listen to her, as you’ve read in the last thread, she’s a carbon of her mother.
September is literally a day away... cannot wait to see how “back to school” works for them.

Reactions: 11
I think it’s so funny Tracy posted her pics from the block multiple times and they still never acknowledged her. I had second hand embarrassment for her lmao

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I think it’s so funny Tracy posted her pics from the block multiple times and they still never acknowledged her. I had second hand embarrassment for her lmao
She such “good friends” with the owner, why didn’t she get a prime time reservation?

• Haha
Reactions: 15