Tracy Maloney DiMarco Eps No. 13

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband and I both work and have 3 kids as well. The last time we had time to ourselves was LAST October! I don’t understand how she can be ok with being without her kids for so long. And it’s not just now that her and Corey are separated/divorced she sent her newborn babies to Tara so she could get some sleep. Why have kids? They are worth so much more than being IG “models” for clothing you can find at the flea market.

This!! Yes!! She is so self centered she opted out of missing the most important, amazing, precious hours of you newborns life ! And it’s her first baby she did that with?? Isn’t that what you wait almost 10 months for as a new mommy? I’m just shook by that she really has no soul and I’m starting to think if it’s a mental health thing someone needs to step in slap her back to reality after all these years

Reactions: 10
Just reading through the posts and I knew she gets people to watch her kids a lot but even for so many vacations and trips ?!
How does Tracy get rid of her kids so easy ?!

I have 3 and my youngest is one so I’ve only had one in real school and paid for daycare for the second but when our third came we agreed it wasn’t worth it to pay daycare for 2 and I switched to to part time work and even than I’m embarrassed to ask my mom and mother in law to watch them even while I WORK. Plus, I hate missing out on actually being present and watching them grow and learn , how can she be such an evil witch to not only be willing to hand them off to a random stranger but not engage in anything with them when she is with them ?! And I love how her stories have Julian signing today ... really ? Go “Mama Tray” 1 day out of the whole summer 👏😒
I have a 22 and 16 year old and still don't get time away like she does . I know Im extra but I can't imagine being away from them for so long and cannot go out partying and leave them to fend for themselves. (Even though they are of age) I still feel responsible. I for sure never left my responsibilities to anyone else to deal with when they were little either. Unless it was necessary.

Reactions: 8
I never understood why as soon as she was released from hospital, after each pregnancy the baby would spend the night at Tara's. Who knows how many nights.i understand if the birth was complicated, c section, I know they have someone like a mother or sister helped them at home. I am not a mom, but I know my friends who have had kids it was hard for them to return back to work and leave their babies with family. You would imagine, waiting 9 months to hold your baby, and what does big T do, send them with their second mother. Maloney was just an incubator to those poor kids.
Tara spend NIGHTS in the hospital with all of those kids so that the moms could sleep. Tara did that to fill a void in her own heart. I didn’t let me kids out of my sight even in the hospital. The only time they left me was to get washed and checked. Other than that, we had conversations, books and i just fawned over them.
T got her experience, carrying them. She didn’t breastfeed them to have another type of bond with them. She wanted them as dressed as possible in the hospital, several photoshoots...

Reactions: 9
Tara spend NIGHTS in the hospital with all of those kids so that the moms could sleep. Tara did that to fill a void in her own heart. I didn’t let me kids out of my sight even in the hospital. The only time they left me was to get washed and checked. Other than that, we had conversations, books and i just fawned over them.
T got her experience, carrying them. She didn’t breastfeed them to have another type of bond with them. She wanted them as dressed as possible in the hospital, several photoshoots...
My youngest was in the NICU for a week, guess where I was. I was sitting in a wooden rocking chair by his side the entire time! If I wasn’t with him my mom was (my husband was with our other children) and that was only for an hour or 2 to eat and shower. She just doesn’t comprehend the extent on what being a mom entails.

I have a 22 and 16 year old and still don't get time away like she does . I know Im extra but I can't imagine being away from them for so long and cannot go out partying and leave them to fend for themselves. (Even though they are of age) I still feel responsible. I for sure never left my responsibilities to anyone else to deal with when they were little either. Unless it was necessary.
Girl, my Dream age is 45 cause my kids will be in their 20’s and late teens. I’m sure I’ll still up their ass at that time 😂

Reactions: 11
Jesus christ I wish this fuckin hoe would do something new. It always starts with her looking at the camera, then glancing down and then to the side, smiling, and lip biting. DO SOMETHING NEW ALREADY, you are so goddamn predictable. Jesus. I can't even believe she thinks she looks sexy or enticing doing this. You look like a used up, thirsty hoe.
Like does she like to eat her own lip skin? bleeping weirdo with the lip biting. Like you that hungry you have to keep biting yourself?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you guys remember on jerseylicious when she compared having puppies to having kids when her and Corey got their pups. 😄🤦‍♀️😑 For someone that doesn't do drugs her brain cells are and have always been lacking. Maybe it was all that hairspray or self tanner she used.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am sitting here SMH at the thought of a new mother sending her newborn(s) to her SIL so that she can sleep. The witch had 9 months to sleep ! Yeah, something is mentally wrong with that girl.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I am sitting here SMH at the thought of a new mother sending her newborn(s) to her SIL so that she can sleep. The witch had 9 months to sleep ! Yeah, something is mentally wrong with that girl.
I didnt sleep at all when I had my son. I still don't sleep & I work full time 🤣
Tracy is a disgusting person & probably should have never had those kids. She isnt motherly, at all

Reactions: 6
If my mom can’t babysit for me then that means I’m not going out. I’m not gonna put a status on FB for just anyone to watch my kids. duck that!

Reactions: 20
I had to research and see where she was those nights and sure enough she was out partying. She is sick. I understand she has 3 small children, and needs a break. Nothing against that. But she always goes out. She really has balls to ask to watch him from 5pm - 10am ???? How about more like 9pm - 1am? Or something along those lines. Then to advertise on Facebook too?? Makes you think she will dump her kids anywhere just to go out. Obviously if the few people who are your regular sitters are not available then you need to stay home . She is a bleep. Sorry, but that really irks me.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She’s back to posting about how she doesn’t think Covid is real because Walmart’s bathrooms are open, but not fitting rooms. I think her and Corey were perfect for eachother. Both have a huge blank space in that head.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The biting of the lip and looking around trying to be all sexy just makes me CRINGE. second hand embarrassment times 100000
Because she read 50 Shades of Grey and how he was so turned on by Ana biting her lip, makes Big T-Rex think some rich dude into BDSM is gonna fall for her videos and sweep her off her feet.

A genuine Jurassic T-Rex couldn’t sweep Big T-Rex off her feet without a hernia. She’s such a self-absorbed witch. She should be one of the LAST people roasting ANYONE in a restaurant.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I haven't a Scoobie-Doo who this woman is, but my God she makes me feel mighty good about myself.
My daughter was 14 when her dad just died suddenly in front of us at home. One minute he was talking away, the next I was fighting for his life. Most traumatic thing we've ever been through. And as much as I wanted to cry my heart out, I had to put her first. She was completely devastated. A total daddy's girl. He was her hero, she was his shadow. To hear your child cry so hard at night is just heartbreaking. It was so difficult, I helped her with school work so she could pass her exams, I went without so she could have, I didn't cry in front of her for fear of upsetting her. She also was in the police cadets, so I would attend passing out ceremonies, events. She went to college, where I worked as a security officer (I was there before her) and she passed.
She has done me and her dad so proud. The more the years have passed, the more like him she has become. Then with what's happening to me, I don't want her alone. But because we know what's going to happen, at least it won't be such a shock to her system.
This woman, is repulsive. How can she be this way with the world looking on? I would just die with shame. Something this thing lacks.
Her poor, poor children. Not a single second of thought for them from her. A poor excuse of a mother.
Bless all of you and your funny comments here. Truly cheers me up XxX
Sorry for everything you've been through.

It really baffles me that this dumb ass has 13 pages (x50 pages each) about all the dumb stuff she does! You would think we would run out of stuff to talk about & she would get her act together, but nope here we are 🤣 Still going strong Trainwreck Tracy
Finally we give her the kind of fame she deserves 🤣😂

No way really?! I can’t say I’m surprised, those 3 are all drunken fools. We saw how Tracy acted with the waiters at The Block, so loud and obnoxious. She thinks she’s cute...but really she’s just embarrassing. No bride no matter how much of a best friend she is, wants her moment to be hijacked
I can testify because I am "naturally" like this. To hide a lack of self-confidence, for years I was always that kind of girl to be super happy, hailing loudly people, noisy, overplaying "à la Tracy" and I sometimes (often) made people uncomfortable. . Tracy has been playing this role for a long time because clearly she doesn't trust herself and doesn't like herself even though she says otherwise and it is 100% sure that her friends and people in general are embarrassed with her or else they are real idiots.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Let's NEVER FORGET!!!!

This trash bag has NO clue how blessed and lucky she is to have three HEALTHY children.
Because she read 50 Shades of Grey and how he was so turned on by Ana biting her lip, makes Big T-Rex think some rich dude into BDSM is gonna fall for her videos and sweep her off her feet.

A genuine Jurassic T-Rex couldn’t sweep Big T-Rex off her feet without a hernia. She’s such a self-absorbed witch. She should be one of the LAST people roasting ANYONE in a restaurant.
Mixed with a little vampire diary that’s why she’s so seductive this is where the best of the best get their flirting moves. She’s about to catch her a daddy!!🤣😝

• Haha
Reactions: 5