Tracy Maloney DiMarco Eps No. 13

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this free time Tracy has and instead of spending it with her children or doing something constructive to better their lives, she takes time to do all this unnecessary tit. If she really was trying to be “civil” why even bring up the divorce or dating tit on the podcast? She should be embarrassed to be dating during a bleeping PANDEMIC!!!! Sorry but when will someone in her family finally tell her she’s acting like a dumbass? Concentrate on your children and being a better parent!

Reactions: 18
Are we seeing the shade here ! She loves this pic ?! Looked who also loved it?!! Stop being passive aggressive big T. rex . Say what you got to say you big bad Scorpio

Not sure who’s driving but playing devils advocate here, are we sure she’s been drinking? Because I’m hoping none of them are dumb enough to think you can operate ANY vehicle, self driving or not, after consuming alcohol.

They must not have started school today since she’s still looking for first day outfits. I wonder how late they start because Jackie’s daughter started today. 🤔

They must not have started school today since she’s still looking for first day outfits. I wonder how late they start because Jackie’s daughter started today. 🤔
Girl
Bye ! Why are you here when every post you are defending big T?!?! Go join the saddies club because you’re clearly in the wrong group . It’s old .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She's just like Aubrey o day

Photoshopppppp
Did you see the new pics of her in the pool?! holyshit! just like Tracy in the water, This is some Magical Editing type of tit! We could all make some serious Coin too, photoshopping pics and promoting diet stuff damn!

Reactions: 15
My husband has a cousin like Tracy (Scorpio, always needing validation, can't maintain a relationship to save her life). Will never see that it is her issues, both real an imagined. My MIL was a Scorpio too and that witch was a viper. People like them you have to distance yourself from because they are exhausting and you wanna lay hands on them 😁
I know by now Tracy is aware of the photos of her this past weekend. I am sure it has driven her insane because she can't control what others post of her. Because ya'll know that her photo-shopped pictures makes her look like a damn fool ! Who in the hell has the energy for that tit ?! Take that energy to use on prepping your kids for the school year ! That's what normal moms do ! If she was a decent human being, she could be the spokes-model for plus-sized women. I checked out Torrid and I think they have cute clothes. Tracy m'dear, repeat after me: YOU ARE PLUS-SIZED AND THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO LOOK LIKE A BUM. WEAR YOUR SIZE AND FUCKIN' OWN IT ! WEAR COLORS OTHER THAN BLACK BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE THE GRIM REAPER. LIGHTEN UP YOUR MAKE-UP OR JUST GO FRESH-FACED AND LET YOUR SKIN BREATH. USE FUCKIN' SUN SCREEN BEFORE YOU END UP WITH SKIN CANCER. CUT YOUR DAMN HAIR AND LIGHTEN IT UP. STOP TRYING TO HIDE BEHIND IT. AND FFS, PUT A LEASH ON THOSE PUPPIES BEFORE THEY REACH YOUR KNEES !
You win the internet for today. 😂😂😂

Are we seeing the shade here ! She loves this pic ?! Looked who also loved it?!! Stop being passive aggressive big T. rex . Say what you got to say you big bad Scorpio

Girl
Bye ! Why are you here when every post you are defending big T?!?! Go join the saddies club because you’re clearly in the wrong group . It’s old .
A whole 🤡.

Reactions: 6
Further proof she’s on here:

Someone mentioned her cooking for her friends this weekend but not her kids.

Guess what she showed in her stories: videos of the kids eating scrambled eggs!

Hiiiiii, big T! 👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽 Love to hate ya, girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Further proof she’s on here:

Someone mentioned her cooking for her friends this weekend but not her kids.

Guess what she showed in her stories: videos of the kids eating scrambled eggs!

Hiiiiii, big T! 👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽 Love to hate ya, girl!
Come on T. Hit us with all your great clapbacks 👏👏👏. Prove us wrong on everything we say on here.
Oh right , you won't because you can't take the heat. You can't digest the truth. Your defense mechanism is to point out how many followers someone has, and then block them. Whoooa so intimidating. Take several seats witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am a Scorpio and I'm NOTHING like that. Please don't lump all of us Scorps into one bucket. It's called personal accountability aka don't be a dick wad.
Not hating but I feel when people have to justify being assholes because of their “sign” are bleeping dumb as tit and immature. Just admit you’re being a major see you next Tuesday apologize and learn from it. Don’t blame it on your sign

Reactions: 15
I am a Scorpio and I'm NOTHING like that. Please don't lump all of us Scorps into one bucket. It's called personal accountability aka don't be a dick wad.
I did not lump you all into one bucket. I clearly was referring to the people I was talking about.

Reactions: 2
I listened to the podcast today whilst de-scaling the bog- no lie. First and last time ever. T-units gob is hard to listen to.
Moreover it was all bleeping shite, and you could literally HEAR the cholesterol and flubber in her laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Now people in the FB group are hyping her up for being a petty bleeping witch

And then we have Jessica adding to it
Jessica: hahahahahahaha iconic.
Everyone else: hahahahhahaha high school.
hahahhahahhaha desperate.
hahahahhaahaha shows you care.

Absolutely pathetic.

And for her next role, Tracy will be playing the role of psycho ex-wife.
Sis, really went back over a year to find AND post this. I cannot 😂😂😂. I'm am truly mortified for her. I really am. I can just imagine Corey and Brielle laughing at this. It's like when you stalk your exes new girl and accidentally like her picture from 1 ½ ago. 😂😂😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Now people in the FB group are hyping her up for being a petty bleeping witch

And then we have Jessica adding to it
Girrlllllllll can you IMAGINE if Brielle pulled some immature tit like that? Big T-Rex would lose her mind and cry victim to her saddies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14