Tracy Maloney DiMarco Eps No. 13

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure... Brielle could of posted that because I think maybe someone sent her the screen shot of what tracy posted on her story??? not sure if that person did? or if she read on here also?? as for the FB thing - I got no clue what that's about
I messaged Brielle!! And then she posted that after she responded

Also Tara has the kids again

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yep what a slap in the face to Tara who’s really had them most of the weekend (and most of their lives) yet there she is hanging out like a fool sucking spongebob and Patrick’s dicks. Tara if you’re reading here you’re a spineless dumb hoe how could you be around that trash bag and her busted friend knowing all the tit that’s talked about your brother and your family? She couldn’t wait to show that she was hanging out with those 2 bozos.
Come on now. You know Tara wants to be included back in with the “crew” she’s dying to be invited back to all the parties and group activities.

Reactions: 15
Who got married in a barn? I think i know where Jess got married. They actual have amazing food and the venue is new.

Reactions: 4
Come on now. You know Tara wants to be included back in with the “crew” she’s dying to be invited back to all the parties and group activities.
Eh I don't know. My perspective is she wants to stay in the kids' lives so she has to be nice to Tracy to do it. Tracy wants to make sure she always has Tara on call as a babysitter, so she's "nice" to her and her friends invite her to these events.

Reactions: 13
So typical weak girl tit to go and attack the new girl because you’re not over your ex. Ok he didn’t introduce you first, get over it. You wanna run his life stayed married.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Who got married in a barn? I think i know where Jess got married. They actual have amazing food and the venue is new.
Jessica did. Bear Brook Valley. It opened in 2017 I think. When we were going to visit, it was still a construction site

Reactions: 4
I messaged Brielle!! And then she posted that after she responded

Also Tara has the kids again

Tara will be the one getting all their things together and making sure they have everything for school while Tracey still tries to get free clown outfits for the girls ... 😒

Reactions: 15
Here’s the new Thread we are at 50 pages so time to move on over Tattlers!

Reactions: 1
She's just like Aubrey o day

Photoshopppppp
No those fat pictures of Aubrey were fake. She was on an MTV show recently and wasn’t even close to big like that.

Are we seeing the shade here ! She loves this pic ?! Looked who also loved it?!! Stop being passive aggressive big T. rex . Say what you got to say you big bad Scorpio

Girl
Bye ! Why are you here when every post you are defending big T?!?! Go join the saddies club because you’re clearly in the wrong group . It’s old .
I’m not sure WHO tf you think you’re taking to. I wasn’t defending Tracy I was saying I never saw the driver out drinking with them so we don’t know she was drunk. Maybe pay some attention before you make a stupid comment. I’m not in the baddies group and honestly if I don’t agree with everything people say doesn’t mean I’m defending Tracy. So stay in you lane. 🙄

Reactions: 2
I told Brielle to come read here and see what Shamu and Jigsaw are posting. I feel bad for her she's a sweetheart. I don’t want to post it but from our convo I can tell there’s literally no reason this salty witch hates her and attacks her other than the fact that she’s the girlfriend after the break up. No history, no bad blood, no super fan shes just bitter because she’s the new girl. She’s getting dragged because Tracy’s a miserable, insecure, pathetic, mess and she’s jealous of her. Brielle has the career, the crib, the looks, the man Tracy will never get over and it’s eating her alive. Good for Brielle for always staying mature and classy she has never bad mouthed Tracy once even after all the tit she has said about her. And Jess if you’re reading here the audacity of you calling anyone a monkey. You look like those faces made of clay with the big noses and lips. You’re quite bleeping ugly so I’d sit this one out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Julian's t shirt this morning . Yeah yeah boys can wear flowers, but that shirt's neckline is all stretched out and is yet another cheapo hand me down of his sisters. She focuses on him being a boy / masculine so much but she sure does dress him feminine
And nice boy clothes aren’t expensive at all. I guess since they don’t send freebies for him she uses the girls clothes. Corey does the same with the floaters when he’s in the pool. Now boys can wear pink and purple don’t get me wrong but damn get that kid his own clothes.

Reactions: 11
Julian's t shirt this morning . Yeah yeah boys can wear flowers, but that shirt's neckline is all stretched out and is yet another cheapo hand me down of his sisters. She focuses on him being a boy / masculine so much but she sure does dress him feminine
Her focus on his masculinity is so annoying. I responded to one of her nursery posts way back asking "what if he's gay in the end?"

Also, I remember seeing a question wondering what her Tesla no-hands driving cousin did for a living several pages back. Her name is Lauren Hand and she is an eyelash/brow artist who had her own business in Morristown until recently. She was supposed to relocate before covid hit. She's much younger then Tracy.

Reactions: 6
No those fat pictures of Aubrey were fake. She was on an MTV show recently and wasn’t even close to big like that.

I’m not sure WHO tf you think you’re taking to. I wasn’t defending Tracy I was saying I never saw the driver out drinking with them so we don’t know she was drunk. Maybe pay some attention before you make a stupid comment. I’m not in the baddies group and honestly if I don’t agree with everything people say doesn’t mean I’m defending Tracy. So stay in you lane. 🙄
You sound just like the big T. rex too, fitting . Classy girl

Reactions: 6
I told Brielle to come read here and see what Shamu and Jigsaw are posting. I feel bad for her she's a sweetheart. I don’t want to post it but from our convo I can tell there’s literally no reason this salty witch hates her and attacks her other than the fact that she’s the girlfriend after the break up. No history, no bad blood, no super fan shes just bitter because she’s the new girl. She’s getting dragged because Tracy’s a miserable, insecure, pathetic, mess and she’s jealous of her. Brielle has the career, the crib, the looks, the man Tracy will never get over and it’s eating her alive. Good for Brielle for always staying mature and classy she has never bad mouthed Tracy once even after all the tit she has said about her. And Jess if you’re reading here the audacity of you calling anyone a monkey. You look like those faces made of clay with the big noses and lips. You’re quite bleeping ugly so I’d sit this one out.
whoa. Who did Jess call Monkey?