Tracy Maloney DiMarco Eps No. 13

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy posting that pic shows exactly who she is as a person. That pic was originally posted to celebrate Women's Day. Now she's using her two daughters as the excuse to post it again because ”aww she loves that pic” when we all know why she really posted it. GOD I HOPE COREY GETS FULL CUSTODY OF ALL THREE KIDS. What a disgrace for a mother. Posting that pic again only took the complete meaning out of the original post nothing else. Brielle still gonna f*ck Corey good tonight Tracy. But you're waayyy too stupid to see that.

Imagine 'loving that pic' witch you look like a marionette doll in it or better yet, the doll from saw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone notice her most recent pic she posted to insta story, she def only posted that because it says “liked by Brielle Oswald”

she’s out on a mission to prove Brielle was obsessed with Tracy as a super fan before she met Corey.
I was just coming to comment on this. Tray needs helppppp

Reactions: 8
Do you have tea for us on what Lorenzo told his sister about Trashy? ☺
I wish! Lol i haven’t talked to her in a few years. I know he dated Olivia ~in real life~ and when she got married Olivia was sweet (or made it seem as she is sweet) and posted a picture on her Instagram congratulating her.

OMG If I was Brielle I would DIE OF LAUGHTER with my girlfriends at her. Imagine knowing that Tracy (a HUGE WHALE of a witch who photoshops her whole neck off just to pretend that shes wanted by some teenager who see's 500k (fake) followers and wants to score some points...) So, a sloppy witch making fun of me for now sleeping with and dating her ex husband - who she couldn't keep because she's literally dirty. LOL!!! That can't even bother her. Like thats just Tracy being so thirsty for attention because she's so ugly and vapid no one ever gives her true attention.

Hahaha Tracy hunny, the only people who are your baddies are girls who are the same as you, fat, lazy, and dirty. You make them feel better about themselves because if you can be all those things and be a bAdDiE so can they!!!! LOL JOKES. Also Jess, your wedding was a dumpster fire as are you. I'm sure ya man has a nice side piece while he's wearing his badge. You're not all that.
Her wedding venue is expensive as duck for being a barn and there’s practically no food offered. We wanted to see it when we got married but it was too expensive for what little you get.

Reactions: 8
Further proof she’s on here:

Someone mentioned her cooking for her friends this weekend but not her kids.

Guess what she showed in her stories: videos of the kids eating scrambled eggs!

Hiiiiii, big T! 👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽 Love to hate ya, girl!
That food looked so disgusting🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jessica still stirring the pot. The monkey emoji still meaning Brielle is a monkey?

Another twit! She's beyond annoying, and has no redeeming quality! Go play in traffic twit! Her and Big T are the biggest assholes ever!

Reactions: 10
Jessica needs to crawl out of Tracy's blubber ass and look into reconstructive face surgery. She is one scary looking girl. A gremlin f*cked Kermit the Frog and out came Jessica. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Jessica needs to crawl out of Tracy's blubber ass and look into reconstructive face surgery. She is one scary looking girl. A gremlin f*cked Kermit the Frog and out came Jessica. 😬
I think she’s not bad looking but she doesn’t do her makeup well, ironically lol

Reactions: 2
Tracyyyy come back on here and stand up for yourself like a true scorpio!!!!!!! I'm bored and the market is closed for trading for the day. I got time!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Tracyyyy come back on here and stand up for yourself like a true scorpio!!!!!!! I'm bored and the market is closed for trading for the day. I got time!!!!
There’s a new episode of catfish on mtv tonight at 8, but there’s always a new episode on Tracy’s insta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
UUGGHHH I cant stand that Kermit the Frog Muppet Lookin witch! Doesn't she have a baby to take care of?? Yea I don't get the Monkey thing.
Brielle just posted something about "social media tit doesn't matter "..
Did she post this bc they're reading here? Someone mentioned joining and sharing screenshots. "We have our ways." Like what? Stick and move? Take your lumps if you "Scorpios" are so tough.

Reactions: 4
Did she post this bc they're reading here? Someone mentioned joining and sharing screenshots. "We have out ways." Like what? Stick and move? Take your lumps if you "Scorpios" are so tough.
Not sure... Brielle could of posted that because I think maybe someone sent her the screen shot of what tracy posted on her story??? not sure if that person did? or if she read on here also?? as for the FB thing - I got no clue what that's about

Reactions: 5
Not sure... Brielle could of posted that because I think maybe someone sent her the screen shot of what tracy posted on her story??? not sure if that person did? or if she read on here also?? as for the FB thing - I got no clue what that's about
Sorry I meant to post the question under the jess screenshots someone shared. I was wondering if Jess posted here bc she's reading here.

I imagine Brielle is posting bc Tracy's saddies are harassing her. Tracy will get her Karma. She obvs needs to learn her lessons the hard way.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jessica: hahahahahahaha iconic.
Everyone else: hahahahhahaha high school.
hahahhahahhaha desperate.
hahahahhaahaha shows you care.

Absolutely pathetic.

Sis, really went back over a year to find AND post this. I cannot 😂😂😂. I'm am truly mortified for her. I really am. I can just imagine Corey and Brielle laughing at this. It's like when you stalk your exes new girl and accidentally like her picture from 1 ½ ago. 😂😂😉
You are reading my mind! I thought more like.... hahahahaha immature
Hahahahaha pathetic and psychotic. She’s really out doing herself this time posting this pic lol 😂 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6