Tracy Maloney DiMarco Eps No. 13

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brielle just needs to post a whole body pic and shut Big T the duck down.... lol

***or better yet...a pic of her working out with the caption--"Some people should take notes" hahha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Julian's t shirt this morning . Yeah yeah boys can wear flowers, but that shirt's neckline is all stretched out and is yet another cheapo hand me down of his sisters. She focuses on him being a boy / masculine so much but she sure does dress him feminine

Reactions: 17
For someone thats "over" Corey and the marriage she sure dwells alot on the past. She will always be petty. But god forbid Corey posts a meme saying hes a great dad she rips everyone apart and tells people she will block everyone that likes it. 🤔 How much longer will she still claim shes skinny or happy. Everyone knows exactly what she looks like she cant hide.

Ashley Graham is plus size and she rocks it well. She never hides or denies her weight. Take some pointers Tracy you arent a Kardashian and NEVER will be. Accept your curves and be a nicer person, you will have alot more opportunities given to you by being less petty and bitchy. Trust Me. Talking around being childish at 32 will get you no where fast.

My SIL is 45 w/3 kids (who are 26,23,20) and her whole damn life has lived with her parents. She expects them to do EVERYTHING for her cook, clean and pay for her tit. She is an ungrateful witch and doesnt appreciate anything. She will never find a man that wants her cause just like Tracy she expects everyone to cater to her. No one wants to deal with the headache of having a woman that sits around and does nothing all day. Trust me!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m going to send Brielle to let her know 😉

Tracy wishes she was the high end products
Oh my god!!! & Tracy says she wishes them the best if anyone remembers that months ago and if she was really sincere about that statement she would tell her saddies to knock it off but she relishes these nasty comments towards Brielle cuz she’s immature and still in high school.

Reactions: 15
At the end of the day...no matter what Big T says or does....Brielle is STILL living in Tracy's Head Rent Free.... LOL Fan or Not

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
For someone thats "over" Corey and the marriage she sure dwells alot on the past. She will always be petty. But god forbid Corey posts a meme saying hes a great dad she rips everyone apart and tells people she will block everyone that likes it. 🤔 How much longer will she still claim shes skinny or happy. Everyone knows exactly what she looks like she cant hide.

Ashley Graham is plus size and she rocks it well. She never hides or denies her weight. Take some pointers Tracy you arent a Kardashian and NEVER will be. Accept your curves and be a nicer person, you will have alot more opportunities given to you by being less petty and bitchy. Trust Me. Talking around being childish at 32 will get you no where fast.
Funny how she and Jess had a whole podcast episode saying you’re not ugly you’re poor making fun of the kardashians. If Tracy spent the time editing her pics to just go out for a walk she wouldn’t need to edit her pics 🤔🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Julian's t shirt this morning . Yeah yeah boys can wear flowers, but that shirt's neckline is all stretched out and is yet another cheapo hand me down of his sisters. She focuses on him being a boy / masculine so much but she sure does dress him feminine
I guess being a “gentleman” is out the window huh

Reactions: 11
Funny how she and Jess had a whole podcast episode saying you’re not ugly you’re poor making fun of the kardashians. If Tracy spent the time editing her pics to just go out for a walk she wouldn’t need to edit her pics 🤔🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

I guess being a “gentleman” is out the window huh
notice everything she brags about backfires on her

Reactions: 12
Jessica still stirring the pot. The monkey emoji still meaning Brielle is a monkey?
UUGGHHH I cant stand that Kermit the Frog Muppet Lookin witch! Doesn't she have a baby to take care of?? Yea I don't get the Monkey thing.
Brielle just posted something about "social media tit doesn't matter "..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tracy is the definition of a LOSER (and narcissist). I really hope more karma comes her way. She's the obsessed super fan of Brielle.

So what if Brielle was a fan??? She was able to get your man and keep him. Any girl Corey dated after you could have easily been a fan. You BOTH were in the public eye at one point. You admitted to checking out of your marriage so what do you expect Corey to do? He couldn't find your 😼 underneath all that blubber so he did his thing.

Honestly, if I was Brielle I would get a restraining order against Tracy at this point. She claims they were over two years ago. So moooovvveee on already. Geesh!!! Let It Gooo!!! Tracy says the fans ruin her and Corey’s potential relationships. SHE ruins both single-handedly. Who would put up with her behavior except her own parents?? Imagine dating someone and she's their ex wife...omg.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jessica is trash just like Tracy, poor Denny must be mortified by his wife!

Reactions: 19
Tracy is the definition of a LOSER (and narcissist). I really hope more karma comes her way. She's the obsessed super fan of Brielle.

So what if Brielle was a fan??? She was able to get your man and keep him. Any girl Corey dated after you could have easily been a fan. You BOTH were in the public eye at one point. You admitted to checking out of your marriage so what do you expect Corey to do? He couldn't find your 😼 underneath all that blubber so he did his thing.

Honestly, if I was Brielle I would get a restraining order against Tracy at this point. She claims they were over two years ago. So moooovvveee on already. Geesh!!! Let It Gooo!!! Tracy says the fans ruin her and Corey’s potential relationships. SHE ruins both single-handedly. Who would put up with her behavior except her own parents?? Imagine dating someone and she's their ex wife...omg.
I wonder if “the guys” are just “blaming the fans” because they don’t want to tell her that she’s a lazy, unmotivated, dirty, ratchet asshole. Also, highly doubt she’s actually been with anyone. She’s just saying it so she comes off cool. Remember her and Lorenzo didn’t really date (i know of his sister) so she’s not exactly an amateur at faking a relationship for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tracy posting that pic shows exactly who she is as a person. That pic was originally posted to celebrate Women's Day. Now she's using her two daughters as the excuse to post it again because ”aww she loves that pic” when we all know why she really posted it. GOD I HOPE COREY GETS FULL CUSTODY OF ALL THREE KIDS. What a disgrace for a mother. Posting that pic again only took the complete meaning out of the original post nothing else. Brielle still gonna f*ck Corey good tonight Tracy. But you're waayyy too stupid to see that.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think Tracy just wants her fans to attack Brielle to the point where she makes Corey miserable. Like she will say "well I didnt tell them to do that. They just did it" type of mindset

Reactions: 19
I wonder if “the guys” are just “blaming the fans” because they don’t want to tell her that she’s a lazy, unmotivated, dirty, ratchet asshole. Also, highly doubt she’s actually been with anyone. She’s just saying it so she comes off cool. Remember her and Lorenzo didn’t really date (i know of his sister) so she’s not exactly an amateur at faking a relationship for attention
Do you have tea for us on what Lorenzo told his sister about Trashy? ☺

Jessica still stirring the pot. The monkey emoji still meaning Brielle is a monkey?
Jess needs to get back to tending to her newborn child. She’s Tracy 2.0 in the making with the way she idolizes Tracy and her tit parenting skills. Jess would do anything for ratings for their failing podcast. But yeah they are harassing Brielle at this point. Wish someone would send screenshots lol

Reactions: 13
OMG If I was Brielle I would DIE OF LAUGHTER with my girlfriends at her. Imagine knowing that Tracy (a HUGE WHALE of a witch who photoshops her whole neck off just to pretend that shes wanted by some teenager who see's 500k (fake) followers and wants to score some points...) So, a sloppy witch making fun of me for now sleeping with and dating her ex husband - who she couldn't keep because she's literally dirty. LOL!!! That can't even bother her. Like thats just Tracy being so thirsty for attention because she's so ugly and vapid no one ever gives her true attention.

Hahaha Tracy hunny, the only people who are your baddies are girls who are the same as you, fat, lazy, and dirty. You make them feel better about themselves because if you can be all those things and be a bAdDiE so can they!!!! LOL JOKES. Also Jess, your wedding was a dumpster fire as are you. I'm sure ya man has a nice side piece while he's wearing his badge. You're not all that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21