Tracy Maloney DiMarco Eps No. 13

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I low-key want to make a burner insta and send the real tray pictures to all of the little saddies who still think she’s the size she shows on insta.
Make a fake Facebook page, join the Baddies group, make a post kissing Tracy’s ass so it gets approved, then post the pics in the comments. 😂👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Make a fake Facebook page, join the Baddies group, make a post kissing Tracy’s ass so it gets approved, then post the pics in the comments. 😂👍🏼
Or, once you're in the group, block Tracy and Jess lol. You can be in the group once they've approved your profile, and they won't see your posts...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hasn’t had the kids all weekend, was out partying the whole time, and yet she’s the only one who takes care of them? Yaaaaa sure Jan 😡
Yep what a slap in the face to Tara who’s really had them most of the weekend (and most of their lives) yet there she is hanging out like a fool sucking spongebob and Patrick’s dicks. Tara if you’re reading here you’re a spineless dumb hoe how could you be around that trash bag and her busted friend knowing all the tit that’s talked about your brother and your family? She couldn’t wait to show that she was hanging out with those 2 bozos.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe I'm late to the party, but this Tracy account is fire! Call that fake bish out!
The funny thing is. Is that we all have bad angels bad photos taken of us but this, this is to an entirely different level. She changes her ENTIRE body.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She just posted some more Scorpio bullshit 🙄
My husband has a cousin like Tracy (Scorpio, always needing validation, can't maintain a relationship to save her life). Will never see that it is her issues, both real an imagined. My MIL was a Scorpio too and that witch was a viper. People like them you have to distance yourself from because they are exhausting and you wanna lay hands on them 😁
I know by now Tracy is aware of the photos of her this past weekend. I am sure it has driven her insane because she can't control what others post of her. Because ya'll know that her photo-shopped pictures makes her look like a damn fool ! Who in the hell has the energy for that tit ?! Take that energy to use on prepping your kids for the school year ! That's what normal moms do ! If she was a decent human being, she could be the spokes-model for plus-sized women. I checked out Torrid and I think they have cute clothes. Tracy m'dear, repeat after me: YOU ARE PLUS-SIZED AND THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO LOOK LIKE A BUM. WEAR YOUR SIZE AND FUCKIN' OWN IT ! WEAR COLORS OTHER THAN BLACK BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE THE GRIM REAPER. LIGHTEN UP YOUR MAKE-UP OR JUST GO FRESH-FACED AND LET YOUR SKIN BREATH. USE FUCKIN' SUN SCREEN BEFORE YOU END UP WITH SKIN CANCER. CUT YOUR DAMN HAIR AND LIGHTEN IT UP. STOP TRYING TO HIDE BEHIND IT. AND FFS, PUT A LEASH ON THOSE PUPPIES BEFORE THEY REACH YOUR KNEES !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
LMFAO SHE DIDN'T LOOK SO RESPONSIBLE THE PAST WEEK BEING A DIRTY THIRSTY SPICE GIRL WANNABE .THE FACT THAT COREY DOESN'T ENTERTAIN HER BULLSHIT POSTS DRIVES HER INSANE. SHE CAN'T EVEN WATCH HER DAMN KIDS BY HERSELF WITHOUT MOMMY HELPING HER

My husband has a cousin like Tracy (Scorpio, always needing validation, can't maintain a relationship to save her life). Will never see that it is her issues, both real an imagined. My MIL was a Scorpio too and that witch was a viper. People like them you have to distance yourself from because they are exhausting and you wanna lay hands on them 😁
I know by now Tracy is aware of the photos of her this past weekend. I am sure it has driven her insane because she can't control what others post of her. Because ya'll know that her photo-shopped pictures makes her look like a damn fool ! Who in the hell has the energy for that tit ?! Take that energy to use on prepping your kids for the school year ! That's what normal moms do ! If she was a decent human being, she could be the spokes-model for plus-sized women. I checked out Torrid and I think they have cute clothes. Tracy m'dear, repeat after me: YOU ARE PLUS-SIZED AND THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO LOOK LIKE A BUM. WEAR YOUR SIZE AND FUCKIN' OWN IT ! WEAR COLORS OTHER THAN BLACK BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE THE GRIM REAPER. LIGHTEN UP YOUR MAKE-UP OR JUST GO FRESH-FACED AND LET YOUR SKIN BREATH. USE FUCKIN' SUN SCREEN BEFORE YOU END UP WITH SKIN CANCER. CUT YOUR DAMN HAIR AND LIGHTEN IT UP. STOP TRYING TO HIDE BEHIND IT. AND FFS, PUT A LEASH ON THOSE PUPPIES BEFORE THEY REACH YOUR KNEES !
I am a Scorpio and I'm NOTHING like that. Please don't lump all of us Scorps into one bucket. It's called personal accountability aka don't be a dick wad.

Reactions: 14
WHO CAN PULL UP THAT 2 PIECE PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURE OF HER BEFORE THE SUMMER STARTED? THE ONE WITH THE PLUS SIZE CHERRY SWIMSUIT THAT SHE PHOTOSHOPPED THE duck OUT OF? WE NEED TONPUT IT SIDE BY SODE WITH THE REAL ONES FROM THIS WEEKEND

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just think it's going to be Fall soon. She's gonna go into Hibernation Mode. That's a lot of Snacky Snacks- around the Holidays-- just saying--

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Or, once you're in the group, block Tracy and Jess lol. You can be in the group once they've approved your profile, and they won't see your posts...
Unfortunately if Tracy and Jess are admins they’ll still be able to see posts because you can’t block an admin in any group. 😖

Reactions: 6
Anyone notice her most recent pic she posted to insta story, she def only posted that because it says “liked by Brielle Oswald”

she’s out on a mission to prove Brielle was obsessed with Tracy as a super fan before she met Corey.

• Wow
Anyone notice her most recent pic she posted to insta story, she def only posted that because it says “liked by Brielle Oswald”

she’s out on a mission to prove Brielle was obsessed with Tracy as a super fan before she met Corey.
Holy tit. Good catch.

Unfortunately if Tracy and Jess are admins they’ll still be able to see posts because you can’t block an admin in any group. 😖
Oh damn. So, I was blocked by Tracy on my Facebook a long time Because I once commented on her Fb calling out her stupidity. Like 3 or 4 years ago. I used to follow her, but she posted some conspiracy theory (this was probably 2016). Anyway, I joined the group with no issue, but I assume it’s because a) she blocked me and b) Jess or Alan are mods??

Reactions: 5
Hasn’t had the kids all weekend, was out partying the whole time, and yet she’s the only one who takes care of them? Yaaaaa sure Jan 😡
My eyes rolled so hard, I could see behind me! This witch never has her kids and when she does she lets Stevie the TV do all the work.

Reactions: 7
WHO CAN PULL UP THAT 2 PIECE PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURE OF HER BEFORE THE SUMMER STARTED? THE ONE WITH THE PLUS SIZE CHERRY SWIMSUIT THAT SHE PHOTOSHOPPED THE duck OUT OF? WE NEED TONPUT IT SIDE BY SODE WITH THE REAL ONES FROM THIS WEEKEND
I wish the pics from this weekend would be exposed to her and all her saddies that constantly defend her saying she is not photoshopped, what a perfect body she has, and how they would kill for her body. 🤡🤡Also to the person she blocked yesterday that said they saw her DTS and Trex replied "keep reaching booboo"
Wish we could repsond on IG with photos to show they were not reaching at all.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12