Tracy Maloney DiMarco Eps No. 13

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy's World: ”My eyes have always naturally been this big and always green and sometimes ocean blue depending on my mood”.

Reality:

You look like you're wearing a fat suit version of your mother. So fat your eyes don't even exist.
She even wears a duster during water activities. WTF???!!! You. Aren’t. Fooling. Anyone. Big T-Rex 🦖.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tracy: "I'm a tough ass scorpio witch - will whip your ass. Can handle anything."

Also Tracy: blocks comments on her ignorant anti-COVID19 stories so that no one can tell her the truth...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes!! I looked up the house after my friend drove past it one day while down there. Lol it’s a pretty house. I’m assuming maybe her parents blocked off the weekends as unavailable during the weekends Tracy goes? The house is crazy expensive!
I get doing this for your daughter or relative once in a while but why does her family cater and enable her so much ?! Like she takes no responsibility for anything in her life and than wants to say it’s a family house ? Do her brothers say that too?! No ! As far as we know she’s homeless or about to get evicted, everyone feels bad for the train wreck it turned into but they really need to stop babying her!

Reactions: 14
So she has been saying “2 years it’s been 2 years” but they didn’t even separate until April of 2019... honey that’s not two years
She is a liar! It's happened at the beginning of 2020.

It’s okay it drives itself. It’s okay we have been drinking for four days it drives itself. It’s okay all her insta stories are probably all saved to be used against her......I can’t wait to see how school goes today it isthe first day in NJ and I’m going to guess her kids missed it unless Corey/Tara have them still then maybe they have a chance
She posted a picture of them at sunset, the sun goes down around 8pm so they probably weren't washed, fed, and not ready for bed. If the back to school in the United States is today, it seems clear that these children will not make it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I low-key want to make a burner insta and send the real tray pictures to all of the little saddies who still think she’s the size she shows on insta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yea I bet it sucks when you get Exposed. She mad MAD. If she didn't LIE about her fake life so much nobody would give a duck. Everyday now, it seems like more and more proof of her "out in the wild" comes to surface. She cant hide forever.. her reality is crashing before her eyes
Lol funny thing is I'm pretty sure most of us that are here used to like her but then got exposed to her reality. Someone posted the tracy Maloney ig account on her comments and that's how I found out how fake as duck she was. I agree with whoever said just post in the comments about tattle or whatever so more people are aware lol. I knew something was up, but not to this degree. I'm sorry but shes pathetic.

Even her fans or baddies or whatever she always responds so rude to them. Like really witch you should be kissing ass to your 10,000 fans (500k my ass lmao.) The most recent I remember was someone complimented her and said oh I have that dress too and she responded how do you have this I got this 6 years ago? Really witch damn anyone can access Amazon or torrid you dumb duck.

I actually want to know if anyone saw her live when she was pregnant with julian and she must have been hormonal because someone asked some question about kids (been too long dont remember) and she literally was like if I knew how jayden would be (attitude wise) id never get pregnant again but its too late. I never got to finish that live (because I have a life lol) but I always wondered what else she said if anyone knows.

Btw thank you for the people who recap the episodes because I cannot stand to listen to them anymore. Jess is so bleeping immature and annoying and up Tracy's ass I cannot.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
ugh her stories this weekend. The one where she is just taking a picture of some bottles of booze like shes some excited teenager. She must feel like complete garbage drinking all weekend. I would .
She doesn't know how to drink. I just saw that she drinks an old French alcohol which here is consumed by old French people, goofy, cracked, who barely know how to write their name.

Means who is going to give me Free stuff. School in NJ started today.

Also she’s asking on the Fb page how she did answering the questions on the podcast lol
Exactly, begging, begging, begging and it is the second or third time.

She even wears a duster during water activities. WTF???!!! You. Aren’t. Fooling. Anyone. Big T-Rex 🦖.
It could be dangerous!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She has no shame and "plays" with her divorce. Maybe like everybody lost interest about her, she thought a divorce can be a good idea. Ok i am horrible to think this way.
I don't doubt it. Trying to be Kris Jenner with a new plot line every season. How long before this divorce crying gets old? And what is she going to do when each child has to legitimately be in school? Knowing her, she'll keep Julian home until he's this big giant Baby Huey. He of them all should be in school even more.

Her amazing clapback 🙄
She blocked so quick because she knows it's true. Afraid to be exposed . Take several seats trex. We've all seen you. 😅😅😅
🤡🤡🤡
Any then her saddies will respond with "gold!" "I live for your clapbacks" "tell "em, Tray!". Like my goodness spare yourself the added embarrassment and just delete the comment. Cringe all day. Her and her saddies 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't doubt it. Trying to be Kris Jenner with a new plot line every season. How long before this divorce crying gets old? And what is she going to do when each child has to legitimately be in school? Knowing her, she'll keep Julian home until he's this big giant Baby Huey. He of them all should be in school even more.

🤡🤡🤡
Any then her saddies will respond with "gold!" "I live for your clapbacks" "tell "em, Tray!". Like my goodness spare yourself the added embarrassment and just delete the comment. Cringe all day. Her and her saddies 😂😂😂
That clabpback was childish...ohhh you have 1 follower..ohh so scary 😑 like her 500k bought followers give a tit?

Reactions: 15
She has no shame and "plays" with her divorce. Maybe like everybody lost interest about her, she thought a divorce can be a good idea. Ok i am horrible to think this way.
I agree. I really think she was bored with her life. Nobody was fawning over her kids anymore because they aren’t newborns and by 3 kids ppl are over it. She and Corey were definitely having issues and on NYE when she was alone she was definitely thinking she needed a new chapter to keep people interested. She also wanted to be 21 again so that’s why she decided she was done and thought guys would be lining up to get with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13