Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DELETED ALREADY! It was more disgusting to me that she’s doing her daughters homework with them in a BRA. Like yeah ok it’s one thing if you’re alone and hey we all have mom moments.. but she’s wearing it to appear sexy to this dude. Like have some common f-ing decency. One look at your instagram and he’s seen it all already! Why even in front of your VERY IMPRESSIONABLE YOUNG GIRLS??? She has no “off” button. You could tell this cow used to be huge absolutely no one who’s in good shape feels the need to wear bras and crop tops EVERYWHERE for every THING. But it’s deleted now bc ShE oNlY sHowS wHaT sHe WaNts
Is that guy not with someone - she is vermin - such a low rent good time girl. If she had a man and a women done what she is doing she would be slagging that girl off all over the internet have some self respect Maloney- seeing as this man is with your kids - did he introduce himself to Corey???????????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
DELETED ALREADY! It was more disgusting to me that she’s doing her daughters homework with them in a BRA. Like yeah ok it’s one thing if you’re alone and hey we all have mom moments.. but she’s wearing it to appear sexy to this dude. Like have some common f-ing decency. One look at your instagram and he’s seen it all already! Why even in front of your VERY IMPRESSIONABLE YOUNG GIRLS??? She has no “off” button. You could tell this cow used to be huge absolutely no one who’s in good shape feels the need to wear bras and crop tops EVERYWHERE for every THING. But it’s deleted now bc ShE oNlY sHowS wHaT sHe WaNts
Is this the same guy who Jayden was sitting on his lap in a swim suit when Tracy couldn’t forgo her F Cove plans and dragged the girls along?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is this the same guy who Jayden was sitting on his lap in a swim suit when Tracy couldn’t forgo her F Cove plans and dragged the girls along?
Ladies! This has to be the math tutor she hired since her meltdown on Monday bc of the Common Core Math.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ladies! This has to be the math tutor she hired since her meltdown on Monday bc of the Common Core Math.
She’s such a disgusting inappropriate bleep bringing her kids around a man and flaunting it on social media. Especially on the anniversary of the day Gene died. It’s like she’s baiting Corey for a reaction. Petty ass witch!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Atleast he seems to be helping, something she's incapable of doing. Let Corey do this with the kids and some chick and you'd probably be able to hear here her flipping out all the way in France. She's a hypocrite. Good luck to the dude in the pic. You're doomed buddy. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Don’t have to bet it. Remember, he still communicates with her, and Corey looked for another artist…. but they wouldn’t even know each other if it wasn’t for Corey. Also it’s funny how she trusts him sooo much yet as soon as he refused to do those awful finger tattoos she went to someone who would.
Not every tat artist wants to do finger tats, its actually pretty hard to find a decent artist who would in NYC. They fade too fast and noone wants their name associated with that.

Reactions: 7
I can’t recall if this was the same guy in the boat but it may be @Burnitdown7. I think you’re on to something bc he does know Matt.

But this man was also at the Italian festival. He may have been the one who won the stuffed animals for the girls

And she was with him this weekend. Both wearing gray flannels.

🤔 🤔

I think i found who he is, but IDK if i should put his IG name. I dont want him to get attacked.

lol so she saw how everyone was saying she is not incapable of finding a man and now she posts her man doing hw with her kid? 🤣
Listen girl good for you and at least he looks less sleezier then that curious case of benjamin button crab guy she dated who had more faces on ig then khloe kardashian

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I so hope this is her new man. I'm ready for a new tit show, new Christmas pics in underwear in front of the tree and everything else. My bet will be, he won't make it till next Christmas. 😆 This can be her new thing, every year she'll be with a different guy in front of the Christmas tree. Then when her kids are older she can show them and say see, don't be like me, I couldn't keep a man to save my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t recall if this was the same guy in the boat but it may be @Burnitdown7. I think you’re on to something bc he does know Matt.

But this man was also at the Italian festival. He may have been the one who won the stuffed animals for the girls

And she was with him this weekend. Both wearing gray flannels.

🤔 🤔

different guy from the boat

B3D39FA5-6B1A-46EF-8468-92E7CA1FB5C2.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Tracy is gonna eat this guy alive if she's actually dating him. He has $$$$ and likes to travel. Tracys 2 favorite things shes posts about daily. It looks like he works with Matt the boat guy.

So in the name of Tattle I endured the “GuiDis or That” podcast episode so I could provide a recap to you lovely ladies.

- Firstly, it’s only 20 mins long. What’s even the point of this as an “episode”

- Not worth an in depth recap cause it was so stupid, but they basically called the guido guys back and asked each one of them like five questions; tit like Long Island or Staten Island, Tattoos or Piercings, Redbull or Bang Energy Drink, Fav Guido Song and Guido drink of choice at the bar.

- First guys response when asked Guido drink of choice at a bar says “It’s probably something gay like vodka and cranberry.”

- Second guys response when asked his favourite Guido song says “I don’t wanna sound gay but it’s probably levels by avicii”.

not one, but TWO derogatory gay slurs in a 20 minute podcast episode. I’m sure their gay best friend would be thrilled to hear this, considering he was on a few episodes ago and made it clear how using “gay” in that context is a derogatory term and needs to be stopped with Trashy and Messica agreeing.

The fact that they’re not immediately cancelled for this just shows how irrelevant the podcast is. Either way, it’s 2022, it’s time to grow up and have some respect morons. I decided to leave this here so it’ll be on the internet and known that Tracy Maloney “DiMarCo” and Jessica Romano allowed two derogatory gay slurs on their podcast while laughing about it. 🗑
Rivviting content

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not every tat artist wants to do finger tats, its actually pretty hard to find a decent artist who would in NYC. They fade too fast and noone wants their name associated with that.
Echo is the type of artist that would duck your tattoo up just because he doesn’t like you. (I know this for a fact.) I was just pointing out Tracy’s LoYaLtY. The minute Echo told her no… she went to someone that would…. Even though all she ever does is brag about how the only person she will go to is Echo.

Reactions: 14
Echo is the type of artist that would duck your tattoo up just because he doesn’t like you. (I know this for a fact.) I was just pointing out Tracy’s LoYaLtY. The minute Echo told her no… she went to someone that would…. Even though all she ever does is brag about how the only person she will go to is Echo.
That makes no sense, why agree to work on someones tat and purposely duck it up? Good artists are picky with their jobs and refuse on certain things. Finger tats and other areas that are close to genitalia or inside the mouth or nose, face…. are the areas not many artists would do, if they are serious about their work/name in the industry.

On a side note all her tats are super trashy

I so hope this is her new man. I'm ready for a new tit show, new Christmas pics in underwear in front of the tree and everything else. My bet will be, he won't make it till next Christmas. 😆 This can be her new thing, every year she'll be with a different guy in front of the Christmas tree. Then when her kids are older she can show them and say see, don't be like me, I couldn't keep a man to save my life.
I give it till Easter and I am being generous pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.