Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice in one of IG’s she said can’t wait for Mike BMI’s wedding plus one? Either she is gaslighting again or she is taking that dude.

Reactions: 11
So I’m home recovering from a medical procedure and had extra time today….look at her former “assistant” Ashley continuing to live the life Tracy can only dream of!!!
Also, I find it funny that bitter and jealous Tracy hasn’t liked ANY of Ashley’s posts. Strange since that’s one of her “cLoSe” friends!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did anyone notice in one of IG’s she said can’t wait for Mike BMI’s wedding plus one? Either she is gaslighting again or she is taking that dude.
She’s BMI’s plus one…. He learned nothing from her being Cuzin Ant’s plus 1. I mean unless he knows he’ll be guaranteed to get laid after or at some point in the bathroom.

Reactions: 12
Thank you for the kind words.
It means so much! ❤
My two cents.....
I remember a few months ago saying here that my life was flowing!
I had lost EVERYTHING, my business, my house, a huge amount of money, friends....and now things are much better, I had to "disconnect" my brain to not think too much and be HYPER POSITIVE but things have improved and I come out stronger.

Whatever happens to you, I wish you all the courage in the world and send you as many positive vibes as possible and know that time soothes many things.
If you want, you can talk about it as much as you want here, there will always be an attentive ear and intelligent, experienced and honest women who always give good advice.
❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34
My two cents.....
I remember a few months ago saying here that my life was flowing!
I had lost EVERYTHING, my business, my house, a huge amount of money, friends....and now things are much better, I had to "disconnect" my brain to not think too much and be HYPER POSITIVE but things have improved and I come out stronger.

Whatever happens to you, I wish you all the courage in the world and send you as many positive vibes as possible and know that time soothes many things.
If you want, you can talk about it as much as you want here, there will always be an attentive ear and intelligent, experienced and honest women who always give good advice.
❤❤❤❤
I am really glad to hear that you are on the up swing. I think a lot of people can relate to the stress and the emotions of going through something hard. I hope you can see the bright light up ahead!

Reactions: 13
So I’m home recovering from a medical procedure and had extra time today….look at her former “assistant” Ashley continuing to live the life Tracy can only dream of!!!
Also, I find it funny that bitter and jealous Tracy hasn’t liked ANY of Ashley’s posts. Strange since that’s one of her “cLoSe” friends!!!
Wow good for her!! While Tracy sits home as bitter Betty per usual.

And her new “friend” will be gone by thanksgiving lol he seems way too normal for her tit show

Reactions: 9
It’s hysterical to me that Tracy brought out the fine china for her guest 🤣

How pathetic that you’re home literally all day and you couldn’t bother yourself to get off your big flat ass and cook something for your guest. Maybe even bake a dessert. L A Z Y. Well, that’s her ideal date after all.. take out and movies. She’s such a loser 😵💫

Lollll. Sorry. All she can manage to make is something with 3 ingredients. Wow you’re so amazing and maternal Maloney

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t you see she wants everyone to think her new boo ordered takeout for them. The background looks like her living room. God she’s so desperate and predictable.
🗣 SIDE CHICK 🫢
That restaurant isn’t too far from where she lives…. We actually passed her complex on the drive home 🤣🤣
he brought it to her… in what looks like the middle of the day…. Usually happens when you the side chick.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They’re not smashing. He prob stopped by for a reason and they grabbed lunch. She just wants everyone to think she has a man. The post with the kids was to get at Corey. If they were together she woulda posted something from him while she was healing.

Reactions: 19
Does Ashley work? Bc if not, Big T needs to take some notes. Ashley has 1 child and doesn't post even a ⅓ of what this asshat posts in week much less in a day. Where does Big T find the time with 35 jobs?

Reactions: 10
They’re not smashing. He prob stopped by for a reason and they grabbed lunch. She just wants everyone to think she has a man. The post with the kids was to get at Corey. If they were together she woulda posted something from him while she was healing.
Hopefully it was to help Skylar with her Common Core Math. 🤣

• Haha
Ashley is so desperate to be on Bravo that she drags her husband to Bravocon and PAID to take photos with Gorgas? 🤣
Tickets to Bravocon cost around $200 and VIP goes around $300 and I think additional cast photos are extra? So yeah…. thats a choice lol
Don’t get me wrong I love me some Bravo but to spend a thousand dollars just to go see some crappy reality show people is so funny to me lol
Okay im lying Id probably pay to go see Ramona in person

Because she’s sooo pretty in real life lol
She probably saw one of her misogynistic “ probably something gay like levels by avicci “ friend post this and she is fishing for brownie points….. all while being an exact sample for this same meme LOL

• Haha
Because she’s sooo pretty in real life lol
Does she know she’s one of those girls? Filters on top of FaceTune. She’s a 6-7 (7 with hair makeup and the works) girl but wants to be a bombshell so badly.

Miss independent?! Dude how does she have the AUDACITY to claim that? In her words: “Naaaaa. She’s wild.”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ashley is so desperate to be on Bravo that she drags her husband to Bravocon and PAID to take photos with Gorgas? 🤣
Tickets to Bravocon cost around $200 and VIP goes around $300 and I think additional cast photos are extra? So yeah…. thats a choice lol
Don’t get me wrong I love me some Bravo but to spend a thousand dollars just to go see some crappy reality show people is so funny to me lol
Okay im lying Id probably pay to go see Ramona in person

She probably saw one of her misogynistic “ probably something gay like levels by avicci “ friend post this and she is fishing for brownie points….. all while being an exact sample for this same meme LOL
Listen, if she had a gay bestie…. She wouldn’t be allowed to leave the house in about 90% of the atrocities she wears…. But she’s exactly what she says she’s not.

SCORPIO is a word i hate now!!!!!

We all know scorpios but I think the last time I heard someone talk about an astrological sign to justify a behavior was over 20 years ago!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Listen, if she had a gay bestie…. She wouldn’t be allowed to leave the house in about 90% of the atrocities she wears…. But she’s exactly what she says she’s not.
I don’t think even Jesus would help her in that department. She would still wear a $5 Rainbow rack even when her kids throw her into some Jersey senior home.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.