Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy’s going to have to kick one of her kids out of their bedroom from him to sleepover. Oh no wait, Julian never sleeps over. She’s good. I hope Joey likes construction bedsheets!
She has the playroom remember. They can go in there. The kids have their own rooms. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He seems to nice and normal for her - that deffo ain’t gonna last. The Italian and the woman.
I can’t see too many of his friends and family liking her
You know she'll put on an act and be on her best behavior. Eventually everything that's dark comes to light. If this really is her bf and she's not just giving us something to chatter about, I'm kinda shocked he doesn't want kids since that's part of her criteria. Unless he's going to magically change his mind after he's done using her or gets sick of her, like others have done. I'm actually not sure if he's got any kids, but based on his social, I don't think so.

Reactions: 8
You know she'll put on an act and be on her best behavior. Eventually everything that's dark comes to light. If this really is her bf and she's not just giving us something to chatter about, I'm kinda shocked he doesn't want kids since that's part of her criteria. Unless he's going to magically change his mind after he's done using her or gets sick of her, like others have done. I'm actually not sure if he's got any kids, but based on his social, I don't think so.
Usually you could say yes regarding the act - however all he has got to do is look on the internet so should his family and friends. Single Mom of three out partying drinking EvErY weekend then beauty procedures during the week, whilst the children are in clothes too big/small no extra curricular activities and definitely no birthday parties - now what Mom wants that for her son???????? Oh and also piss her off and she will blast him all over the internet

Reactions: 15
The photo is doing exactly what she wants for this page to talk about it. If they are together it will be out there soon enough and his face will look completely different once she starts filtering him to look how she wants lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Usually you could say yes regarding the act - however all he has got to do is look on the internet so should his family and friends. Single Mom of three out partying drinking EvErY weekend then beauty procedures during the week, whilst the children are in clothes too big/small no extra curricular activities and definitely no birthday parties - now what Mom wants that for her son???????? Oh and also piss her off and she will blast him all over the internet
Good point!!

Reactions: 5
The photo is doing exactly what she wants for this page to talk about it. If they are together it will be out there soon enough and his face will look completely different once she starts filtering him to look how she wants lol
I agree, a part of me believes she has done this for attention, as I think she is not the type of girl he goes for, mutton dressed up as lamb, self absorbed, needy - a useless partner - he could be an associate of someone she may be seeing.
Whatever/whoever it is it will not last

Reactions: 15
I’m not trying to be mean…just truthful… how in the hell can she feel good as a grown woman having a man or any friend even over for that matter and her bed is in the playroom? I feel like anyone with common sense would think that’s weird as f*ck. Unless she pulls the I’m so broke card she couldn’t afford a bedroom, but again so embarrassing, she could get a job. And what’s with always the sweatpants and sports bras? It’s not doing that line backer any favors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes but not with much
Honestly, Corey is not obligated to respond with much. I’m sure he said something to Tracy hence the post and delete. Give it time and Tracy will spin the narrative to victimize herself as if it’s not fucked up that she has a man around her kids who seems to sit too close for comfort with them.

And to me, because of how Tracy has posted her daughters in the past and how she presents herself, she vibes off that she would look the other way if a man was to want to towards her kids.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Yup - you are correct! I get confused by all her gentlemen callers hahaha
Bahahahaha
That made me think of a blogger who recapped 16 and pregnant
(I’m bringing blogging back - his real name is Patrick)
He’s refer to the girls vajayjays as “gentlemen greeters”
Same same with this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She posted that guy to have us chatter. I cannot see her with this person unless he has money or desperate. Remember she thinks she is 10 steps of everyone when in fact she is always in defensive mode which has her 10 steps back. She is getting very boring.

Reactions: 14
also.. notice as usual, NO JULIAN. we saw lunch and wine out so clearly that dude came over to have lunch, wine and a quick duck. Tracy was in her feels from finally getting dick then seeing him with her kids and couldn’t resist to post him. Once Julian and his WiLd self show up he may realize he bit off way more than he can chew. Not to mention as a man *or* women I’d be weary of a partner who’s comfortable introducing me playing daddy to her kids after such a short time. Red flag.
oh yeah I was going to mention the wine. It’s convenient to be unemployed so you can just start drinking at 1:30 in the afternoon on a random Wednesday. 🥴
We have to remember to post the screenshots for our blocked brethren.
7A50B0AB-7391-4137-AEC7-2D5DDD9CB814.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Today marks one month since Jayden’s birthday….. and still no party, no cake, nothing. Best mothaa ever!!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Oh I definitely believe as well she posted and deleted for a reason. Reason being, she KNEW we would all see it screen shot and talk about it. Even negative attention is good to her. I agree that it was no accident

Reactions: 24
They aren’t gonna last even a couple weeks & then comes the posts about “never trust a man whose name starts with the letter J” ….she said what she said! 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She is a master manipulator. She can spin the biggest web of lies and twist things to fit her narrative. The sad part is that people buy it.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.