Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, there are tons of activities to do in this area. We have two kids and spend tens of thousands a year between activities and multiple travel sports teams. Do we ever have free weekends or nights during the week? No. Lol. Do our kids love it and we love watching them thrive? Hell yes! It makes them friendships, us friendships, keeps them active and off the screen. Most people’s kids in Monmouth County are in multiple activities, not at the surgeon’s office. I feel so sad for her kids… how do they even relate their lives to other kids? Such a shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
The thing is one WILL never get the whole truth, as she likes to have people believe she has not had certain tweaks done and it’s her NaTuRaL Sicilian body.
If people believe her version of events/ bullshit more fool them - this 🤡 is an habitual liar and would not know the truth if those gruesome twosomes aka fake boobs - jumped up and smacked her in the inflatable lips
Gruesome twosomes lmfaoooooooo👻🤣😂🤣🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, there are tons of activities to do in this area. We have two kids and spend tens of thousands a year between activities and multiple travel sports teams. Do we ever have free weekends or nights during the week? No. Lol. Do our kids love it and we love watching them thrive? Hell yes! It makes them friendships, us friendships, keeps them active and off the screen. Most people’s kids in Monmouth County are in multiple activities, not at the surgeon’s office. I feel so sad for her kids… how do they even relate their lives to other kids? Such a shame.
Girl, same.. it’s a lot some days and I curse myself that I’m driving all over the place some nights lol but they love going to their respective activities.. I’m not going to deprive them of that because of me! They are making friends, gaining confidence, learning new things and having experiences outside of our family. I don’t understand at all why those kids aren’t in anything…

Reactions: 20
Sooo you either bought yourself or Mr. Clean let you keep his cc info on your phone again and got either a $399 Christmas tree or $599 (more expensive has LED lights) for your low income housing apartment……. Jayden still has nothing… and this tree is going in your LOW INCOME apartment. I think a 7.5 foot tree is being a little optimistic in that “house” but I’m sure we’ll all have to see it soon. She must have been triggered thinking about that ol rinky dink tree she last used to pose crabby in front of 🤣🤣 couldn’t relive it

Also, who flaunts purchases like this? Move in silence. Cornball. Didn’t she show the purchase screen for her jimmy choos too? And we never saw those. She’ll prob cancel the order and go to Walmart instead (no hate..I have 2 decorated trees each year and one is from Walmart 🤪)

Attachments

Reactions: 23
If someone showed up to my wedding dressed up like they just woke up from a coma wearing their prom dress from 20 years ago. I would disinvite them on a spot! She has the most tackiest cheap style, half of her clothes look like a dusty tit you would see at some shore boutique noone touched since 1998. She dresses like a cheap stripper and not even to a wedding she can find something more flattering for her body and new boobs? That blue tube sausage dress is got to be the ugliest thing I have seen her wear next to those shoelace ass jeans. I get that she has that tacky online store and have to be the “face” of it, but girl there are some clothes on alibaba that don’t look like you working the pole. Having 3 kids is expensive and shopping for decent quality clothing could be a lot for a single mom but miss mam, there are sales and Zara. Instead of buying $10 boots and $5 dresses for a wedding. Why not invest in some capsule pieces you could wear for years? She has a nerve to make fun of lululemon moms on their pickup while she looks like she just crawled out from a night shift in some ash tray smelling stripper joint from Keansburg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If someone showed up to my wedding dressed up like they just woke up from a coma wearing their prom dress from 20 years ago. I would disinvite them on a spot! She has the most tackiest cheap style, half of her clothes look like a dusty tit you would see at some shore boutique noone touched since 1998. She dresses like a cheap stripper and not even to a wedding she can find something more flattering for her body and new boobs? That blue tube sausage dress is got to be the ugliest thing I have seen her wear next to those shoelace ass jeans. I get that she has that tacky online store and have to be the “face” of it, but girl there are some clothes on alibaba that don’t look like you working the pole. Having 3 kids is expensive and shopping for decent quality clothing could be a lot for a single mom but miss mam, there are sales and Zara. Instead of buying $10 boots and $5 dresses for a wedding. Why not invest in some capsule pieces you could wear for years? She has a nerve to make fun of lululemon moms on their pickup while she looks like she just crawled out from a night shift in some ash tray smelling stripper joint from Keansburg
Waiiiiit a hot sec. She came for us Lululemon moms? 🥲

Except for the immigrants you used to live next door to right?? 🤭

Attachments

Reactions: 19
there is tonssss of activities for kids in the area. It also cost $$ and having to bring them to/from those activities .. my guess is she blames having to shuffle the kids to Corey “4 days a month”… which is a joke in more ways than one. But for real, there’s so many things to sign the girls up for she’s just choosing herself.
I don’t know about y’all’s state or major cities in the state but in one of our major cities in my state the first Sunday of every month and (I believe) the last Sunday of the month too the public museum (which has dinosaur bones, live butterfly exhibit, Egyptian exhibit, imax theater, science wing etc), the art museum, the kids Betty Brinn museum (more of a human body, construction zone/trucks, “learn about transportation” area etc for like toddlers to 10 years old, Discovery World Museum and the county Zoo is FREE.99!

The also do free days during holidays! Like this week the beautiful lakefront art museum is hosting a FREE.99 “Diá de Los Muertes” day. You can see beautidul paintings from Mexican artists. Eat small bites and drinks from local Mexican places, kids will have face painting and paint their own clay sugar skull and learn about the holiday! I’m so excited to take my kids!

I’d like to note there is a policy that you have to be a resident of the county (it’s a really bleeping big county though) to get into these things free. But I wasn’t a resident of the county when I just had my one child and we went to these free days. They just ask you for your zip code at the entrance LOL and I literally just gave them the zip code to my aunts area of the county she lives in 😂* so NO bleeping excuses Tracy!

My moms apart of a Facebook group for her city/town and they are ALWAYS posting free events in the area! She just took my kids to pancakes at the firehouse a town away two weekends ago! The kids got to ride in a fire truck, spray the hose, got a little plastic helmet and what not and they loved it! It was FREE.99. They asked for donations and of course my mom donated but you didn’t have to.

My kids are ALWAYS doing something! whether with me or my parents or their other grandparents. We’re out here creating REAL core memories weekly Tracy! And half the time we don’t spend nothing but gas and maybe a snack/drink! I love me some deals & free events chile!

Reactions: 17
Can we all take a moment to remember when she went over the top for crabbys pregnant daughter with the balloons and acting like she was going to be a step grandma and was kicked to the curb before the baby was even born 😂😆😂
And yet her own child hasn't even gotten a party.

Reactions: 15
Sooo you either bought yourself or Mr. Clean let you keep his cc info on your phone again and got either a $399 Christmas tree or $599 (more expensive has LED lights) for your low income housing apartment……. Jayden still has nothing… and this tree is going in your LOW INCOME apartment. I think a 7.5 foot tree is being a little optimistic in that “house” but I’m sure we’ll all have to see it soon. She must have been triggered thinking about that ol rinky dink tree she last used to pose crabby in front of 🤣🤣 couldn’t relive it

Also, who flaunts purchases like this? Move in silence. Cornball. Didn’t she show the purchase screen for her jimmy choos too? And we never saw those. She’ll prob cancel the order and go to Walmart instead (no hate..I have 2 decorated trees each year and one is from Walmart 🤪)

Oh good! Maybe she bought the tree with the same form of payment she rented Jaydens photo booth with. She's a garbage person...throw the whole broad away! 🗑 She will make that tree fit in the apartment, look at how she crams her large self into the clothes she wears!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
there was a cringy screenshot of a flyer for her tweaker 50 year old looking friend at Hard Rock Cafe in Times Square and I just want to say…. who the duck parties at that roach infested tourist trap? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.