Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A $600 Christmas tree? And you want to complain about your child support? No girl. Be relatable. Get your tree from sams/Costco. Be a brand ambassador for them. But no, you push the cosmetic procedures and anything to better you. duck them kids.

Reactions: 25
But… how though? Explain to me how she’s inspiring to other women? She inspires me to not be like her 😂
She must be asking herself questions from a burner account because no way in Satan’s hell anyone finds her inspiring

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't wait to see the tacky decor she puts on her tree this year. Wonder if it's going in the play room. 😆 No way she bought that herself. Daddy definitely bought it. That flock on that tree is going to make a mess and she doesn't like to clean. 😄

Reactions: 12
Well mannered and kind???? Gworllllllll
We saw sky shove Jayden in Disney
We see how scared Jayden is of Julian
We see Julian wind his fist up all the time..
But they’re well mannered and kind 🤣🤣 sure witch. Whatever you tell yourself.
Let’s not forget Jayden getting kicked off the bus route for being a bully.

• Wow
  • Sad
I don’t know about y’all’s state or major cities in the state but in one of our major cities in my state the first Sunday of every month and (I believe) the last Sunday of the month too the public museum (which has dinosaur bones, live butterfly exhibit, Egyptian exhibit, imax theater, science wing etc), the art museum, the kids Betty Brinn museum (more of a human body, construction zone/trucks, “learn about transportation” area etc for like toddlers to 10 years old, Discovery World Museum and the county Zoo is FREE.99!

The also do free days during holidays! Like this week the beautiful lakefront art museum is hosting a FREE.99 “Diá de Los Muertes” day. You can see beautidul paintings from Mexican artists. Eat small bites and drinks from local Mexican places, kids will have face painting and paint their own clay sugar skull and learn about the holiday! I’m so excited to take my kids!

I’d like to note there is a policy that you have to be a resident of the county (it’s a really bleeping big county though) to get into these things free. But I wasn’t a resident of the county when I just had my one child and we went to these free days. They just ask you for your zip code at the entrance LOL and I literally just gave them the zip code to my aunts area of the county she lives in 😂* so NO bleeping excuses Tracy!

My moms apart of a Facebook group for her city/town and they are ALWAYS posting free events in the area! She just took my kids to pancakes at the firehouse a town away two weekends ago! The kids got to ride in a fire truck, spray the hose, got a little plastic helmet and what not and they loved it! It was FREE.99. They asked for donations and of course my mom donated but you didn’t have to.

My kids are ALWAYS doing something! whether with me or my parents or their other grandparents. We’re out here creating REAL core memories weekly Tracy! And half the time we don’t spend nothing but gas and maybe a snack/drink! I love me some deals & free events chile!
That’s awesome! I was referencing things like sports, cheer, dance, gymnastics, etc. but you’re 100% right there’s plenty Tracy could be doing with the kids

Can we all take a moment to remember when she went over the top for crabbys pregnant daughter with the balloons and acting like she was going to be a step grandma and was kicked to the curb before the baby was even born 😂😆😂
She can plan a party for a stranger but not her own daughter smh 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Y'all!!!😂😂😂😂😂 I am ☠💀..the thick ass line on her six head is...wait for it...her CONTOUR!!! Look at her stories

• Haha
She can plan a party for a stranger but not her own daughter smh 🤦🏻‍♀️
That relationship was my favorite reality tv for however it lasted. Homegirl went and found the sleeziest loser at some stale empty nightclub, got filled up by his nasty fingers and decided to play house with him next to some dollar tree christmas tree in her matching alibaba finest. It was giving so much, it sucks that it got cancelled only few episodes in. Those stories of their threesome at some club that looks like a bowling alley ( Its 2022, you’d think NJ clubs get some updates) were like watching bunch or horny losers bumping salads at the Applebees. Has Tracy ever been to any actual clubs or festivals? It seems like she always hangs out at the type of places where underage drop their first molly and buy a dollar jello shot from some pedalo looking 40 year old guidos. You know… your typical Tiki night at the shore🤭

• Haha
No way!? I missed this somehow! Seriously!? Any other details? Was it this year already??
I think it was said on her podcast. She said Jayden getting kicked off the bus was more of a punishment for her than it was for Jayden because she had to drive her to school and obviously Tracy wasn’t happy about that because it falls outside of bathing and feeding her kids so it’s too much work for her unemployment ass.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Go to the pic on her page of the girls posing together from 6 days ago… why are Jades shoes so big they’re longer than her leg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So her BFF Julie's husband's birthday was on the 15th and surprisingly no shout out from Tracy. I thought he was her favorite and since he married Julie he was married to her (Tracy's words) I have a feeling he hates Tracy and wants his wife far away from her.

Also, let's give tracy some credit. Maybe Jayden will get her magical birthday party this weekend. 🤞

Let’s not forget Jayden getting kicked off the bus route for being a bully.
You gotta wonder if Jayden was the bully or if Jayden was being bullied and tried to tell Tracy multiple times… and when Jayden had finally had enough and did something about it, she got in trouble for it…. You know since Tracy’s philosophy is Snitches get Stitches and alll….. I bet a lot of that baby’s behavior stems from how her own mother treats her…. Don’t get me wrong, Jayden can have a mean streak in her and Tracy has documented it… but sometimes you have to wonder if it’s just Jayden knowing that the only attention she will get from Tracy is negative attention.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Go to the pic on her page of the girls posing together from 6 days ago… why are Jades shoes so big they’re longer than her leg
That’s so sad. She’s probably wearing Sky’s hand-me-downs to save money so mommy can buy Scorpio birthday outfits for herself

• Sad

It’s Tracy’s photoshop/filter fail. She used the same stretching/slimming filter on the girls she uses on herself. You know, the same filter that would never make us look as good as her.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
But… how though? Explain to me how she’s inspiring to other women? She inspires me to not be like her 😂
Again!!!!!! She is the one probably writing the questions. The only thing she can inspire is, what not to do to end up like me.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.