Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She def looks much larger. I’m wondering if she stopped
Photoshopping lol. Also, her boobs are smaller

Reactions: 14
Lol my family has a Halloween party every year! It's mostly for the kids but everyone still dresses up! 😂 I feel so embarrassed now! 😂
Oh Halloween parties are amazing! I'm going to one on Saturday! I meant pushing 50 and advertising for your bday party at a dive club, begging people to attend 😆

That is NOT a medium size body. Tracy, babe, stop lying, you’re easily a 16, and there’s nothing wrong with that.
That's the thing! She actually does have a beautiful body just as it is 🤷‍♀️ she just can't stop playing like she's a size 4...own it witch, you'd get a hell of a lot more respect that way 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Ladies I’ve just been on a roller coaster of insanity these past couple threads! Thanks for the ups and downs of this epic train wreck she has been lately!
Tracy, honey, why did you spend all that money on a tummy tuck when Boom Bod worked better?! 🤣

View attachment 1658156
This made me laugh out loud! Classic what you order vs what you got!

What is going on with her stomach
She is wearing a skin toned binder

• Haha
I used to stay at Surfside with my friends when I was 17-19!! 🤣🤣
Omg pls reveal yourself bc so did iiiiii🫠🫠🫠

Acting like she still does hair. Sure Jan

Well that before definitely isn’t her

And here we have a repost from Olivia. No Tracy tag from the person she reposted 😂😂😂
I’ve never known someone to be so fixated on specific timelines as her. “Every 2 months”… “85% of the time”… “26/30 days of the month”. I think she’s so specific and holds on to numbers so much bc she knows it’s a lie. It’s easier to remember the number I guess. Such a weird girl 🥲

I have truly never seen a wider or flatter ass in my entire life 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ladies I’ve just been on a roller coaster of insanity these past couple threads! Thanks for the ups and downs of this epic train wreck she has been lately!

This made me laugh out loud! Classic what you order vs what you got!

She is wearing a skin toned binder
Wtf a skin toned binder and she’s tucking her shirt up like she’s showing off her fLaT sToMaCh😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it just my phone or is she wearing a front lace wig or something??? What's with the wig hairline???
That’s just hair dye. She’s just about gone completely gray around the crown, that’s why she goes and gets her hair dyed every couple of weeks.

Reactions: 11
I used to stay at Surfside with my friends when I was 17-19!! 🤣🤣
lmfao same!!!!!!

That is NOT a medium size body. Tracy, babe, stop lying, you’re easily a 16, and there’s nothing wrong with that.
You can tell her sized based on how small her head is in comparison… and I assume she has a big ass head to begin with

Her last photo in her story, with Bonita…. What is the weird indented line in the center of her stomach??? Is that normal with a tt???? It looks like the kinda scar my cousin has from a major surgery that never healed properly. There’s no way that’s an ab line because I’ve had MAJOR abs (before my kid lol) and it wasn’t that deep.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else think this post by farkass is sus?
I think Tracy gets exactly what she deserves.
Omg pls reveal yourself bc so did iiiiii🫠🫠🫠

I’ve never known someone to be so fixated on specific timelines as her. “Every 2 months”… “85% of the time”… “26/30 days of the month”. I think she’s so specific and holds on to numbers so much bc she knows it’s a lie. It’s easier to remember the number I guess. Such a weird girl 🥲

I have truly never seen a wider or flatter ass in my entire life 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣
She offers up information nobody asks for as a way to hope people don’t question tit.

Tracy, you’re not a mom, you were a vessel…. Nice try though.

Reactions: 15
lmfao same!!!!!!

You can tell her sized based on how small her head is in comparison… and I assume she has a big ass head to begin with

Her last photo in her story, with Bonita…. What is the weird indented line in the center of her stomach??? Is that normal with a tt???? It looks like the kinda scar my cousin has from a major surgery that never healed properly. There’s no way that’s an ab line because I’ve had MAJOR abs (before my kid lol) and it wasn’t that deep.
I think the line is made by the apps she uses to create her fake body.
If you zoom in on the area of her belly, the appearance of her skin seems straight out of a cartoon or a video game!

I think she’s had a bit of lipo around her midsection and grafted that fat to her hip dips. That new filled out shape of her hips is why she looks wider because she no longer has the indents and doesn’t look so square. Definitely clocking a smaller boob vibe, something has to have been tweaked there
Ohhhh good point!!

Reactions: 7
There’s no way her body is size 6 or 8. Maybe because she’s now showing what she really looks like finally (well not totally) you can see the photoshop lines on photos. She definitely doesn’t have this body that everyone writes #goals about. Maybe it’s me, but I don’t see plastic surgery and weight loss surgery being deserving off gassing her up so much. Anyone can look like that if they had the money. I’d she worked out than that would be worth all the fawning IMHO.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.