Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bwahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣 Andddd the past 100 threads have proven that to be a LIE! 🤦🏽‍♀️ Ohhh Trashy
She makes me sick. Now she is trying to quote Sophia Loren again. What happens to her not eating carbs for like 3 years. She’s such an ass. I love just sitting back watching her make a fool of herself

Reactions: 19
Wait I thought she didn’t eat pasta, and I thought her surgeon created her body (I mean she tags him in every single picture). Now she’s doubling down when someone says she got her body because of him? Clearly 50% of her is fake, so why is she pushing the narrative that past and God made it? Lol

Reactions: 17
She makes me sick. Now she is trying to quote Sophia Loren again. What happens to her not eating carbs for like 3 years. She’s such an ass. I love just sitting back watching her make a fool of herself
I wonder if she is genuinely really stupid/thick or the tequila has started rotting her brain cells

WTF is going on with those cheap ass trousers 🤣 🤣 🤣 what an utter mess

I wonder if she is genuinely really stupid/thick or the tequila has started rotting her brain cells

WTF is going on with those cheap ass trousers 🤣 🤣 🤣 what an utter mess

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So cute Trash bag is going to celebrate BBs wedding in Mexico. I guess her BFF Samuel is paying her way like she did when they went to Julie's wedding. Must be nice to be jobless and still live care free with no stress.

Reactions: 18
So, her broke ass ig color blocking dress matching loser self is wearing red to the next "friends" wedding? So the next ig color is red then? 🥱
I haven't commented here before, but I can't help it. Who has plastic surgery for a tummy tuck and still has a "mom pouch". What the hell is she expecting the rest of her body to fall in line? Her legs look like stuffed sausages, her chest is hanging on for dear life. I WONT talk about children, ever.....but TRACY, girl, you need to do better

Reactions: 21
Why is she wearing white to a bridal shower?? Wtf is her outfit?? She had to wear that white blazer?? If I was knatasha I would have asked bbworldwide to have her bb gone.

Reactions: 13
Why is she wearing white to a bridal shower?? Wtf is her outfit?? She had to wear that white blazer?? If I was knatasha I would have asked bbworldwide to have her bb gone.
It’s a baby shower & she is wearing awful wrinkled plastic trousers an orange top whit jacket x

Reactions: 5
Way to go Trashy - you have a platform YOU SHOULD BE BOYCOTTING the clothes you sell and wear. You should use your platform to expose all this to your “500k” followers But why should you care about the exploitation of these people - as long as you THINK you look good.
Yes it’s a British newspaper but you an Italian Sicilian American with a danish outlook purchase and financially invest by buying
Sadly and unfortunately I think most of the stuff the we purchase comes from sweat shops. Whether it's Gucci or Shein and even things like cell phones and many other things.

Reactions: 7
Sadly and unfortunately I think most of the stuff the we purchase comes from sweat shops. Whether it's Gucci or Shein and even things like cell phones and many other things.
I hear that, however there is quiet a few ethical brands out now. Also she could be advocating for these people to get better pay/conditions and urge her followers to do the same

Reactions: 5
It’s a baby shower & she is wearing awful wrinkled plastic trousers an orange top whit jacket x
I think it’s a bridal shower for her wedding coming up in Mexico? That’s why knatasha is in all white.

Reactions: 8
How is this post surgery??? 😳 Is the tit clit making its return??? What is up with her face? Is this what she actually looks like now versus what she posts? I'm so confused, lol.
Dress is wayyyyyyyyyyy to small, inflatables are bursting out, as is everything else.

I think it’s a bridal shower for her wedding coming up in Mexico? That’s why knatasha is in all white.
That will teach me to put my glasses in 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.