Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MamaKin01

Good point!
I would really like someone to meet her and tell us (real photo in support) what she really looks like.
As someone who has met her several times and have spent some time with her and I do have photos of her and I together alone as well as with groups of other people, I am 5'4"-5'5" and she's definitely taller than me and by no means am I a small woman, definitely plus size (14-16) and dress my size but she was a lot bigger than me, her legs and ankles were huge. she looks a lot different in person even in the past than she does/did in photos. When we were all taking pics, hanging out, she would be taking pics also BUT would say not to post until she could edit them. I can't post the pictures because she would definitely know who I am because of the nature of the photos and where they were taken. I will say, she doesn't seem as vile in person when she is around people that she likes, she wasn't as loud and obnoxious as she acts now, her kids are really sweet kids, I haven't met Julian but the girls are adorable little girls.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Simiauci

VIP Member
Who’s been chatting 💩 in your ears girl. “I’ll never be that mom”
Who ever gave you the impression you was.
Plus WE ALL know you will NEVER exercise, always the easy option for you 😀 👏 👏 👏
Please put memes up that relate to you
And when you see a Maloney kind of mom at the drop off (When she's there, so very rarely) dressed like a 2-cent roadside prostitute and acting like a idiotic and insecure teenager... NO ONE will never want to be that mom.
100% sure that the majority of other moms laugh at her!

• Heart

jacann

VIP Member
mothers who actually do that, don’t post about it
Trashy is SO insecure in everything she NeEds praise constantly and is always seeking validation for EvErYtHiNg she does. Don’t know if anyone noticed when she was peddling/driving that truck at the fair she was looking round to see who is watching she does that at the clubs, restaurants shops etc she NEEDS to be noticed and will go over the top to get noticed

• Heart

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Tracy, honey, why did you spend all that money on a tummy tuck when Boom Bod worked better?! 🤣

View attachment 1658156
LMFAO!! How can she go out in public and even face family and friends knowing she posts herself 20 different shapes and sizes and has been doing it for years. She must know that people notice this or does she realllllly think everyone in the world is stupid but her. People that know her have got to think she's weird and/or a little off in the head. Tracy girl, did your momma drop you on your head or something at one point? Just pick a size you want to photoshop and stick to it. You can't be a size 8 one week and a size 16 the next and a 4 the following week. 😆

There’s also a Target, a tanning salon 1/2 mile down the road where she can get a job & like a quick check? A diner as well. I know her area very well.
In her twisted mind, those jobs are below her, but government assistance and handouts aren't.

• Heart

notfriends

Chatty Member
Looking at the comments on her post - boy this waste of space loves to blow 💨 up her own ass, but I do looovvvveeee a bit of fictional comedy from a 🧠 dead trailer park trash
Woman spoke the truth - trashy responds to factual comment with a “gangster” response- ohh your hard Tracy bet the womens knees are knocking- you pathetic 🤡

“I don’t force my kids to grow up too fast.”?????? In reference to the ugly bow???? Says the mom who put Skylar in a crop top yet again today. The video of the girls outside her government housing apartment you can see Skylar is uncomfortable with her midriff exposed and is pulling at her shirt as she walks. Imagine how many times that little girl tugged at her shirt today at school. Fuck off tracy.

• Sad
  • Angry

steinyheiny

VIP Member
Not Tracy wearing the SAME SMELLY LEGGINGS ✨TWO✨ NIGHTS in a row 🤮🤢🤢🤢🤮

And clown/Peter pan flat boots after asking all the guys on the guido episode if guys prefer flats or heels 🤣
How does Tracy have the biggest legs out of all 3 of them but yet claims to have a thought gap 🤨

• Haha

remi85

VIP Member
what does everyone think this trash bag will dress up for halloween as?

society tonight
hardrock tomorrow

im calling a slutty jasmine.. goes with her color theme

• Haha
  • Wow

laceyincali

VIP Member
It’s sad really. We can create literally any life we want, and this is the life she made for herself. She was raised as a spoiled brat with a sense of entitlement and really thought as an adult people would continue to cater to her ass. She’s like a child who was raised by wolves. Now that’s she’s an old ass adult she doesn’t know how to act and her poor kids have to suffer through her mental health issues

Missliss416

Chatty Member
I know many girls who got boob jobs. They all look amazing and it’s a big improvement. Then.. there’s Trashy. HOW DO YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY ZERO CLEAVAGE?!?! At least when she had her sagbags they’d be closed enough to give her a tit clit. My God. All those surgeries and pain to come out looking like a Fridge with saggy social distancing melons. What a fuckin fail

• Haha

notfriends

Chatty Member
Bwahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣 Andddd the past 100 threads have proven that to be a LIE! 🤦🏽‍♀️ Ohhh Trashy

Ugh it drives me crazy when she blames her body on her kids. Before kids? Tracy loves to post high school pictures of herself when she was at her thinnest. I’m pretty sure everyone’s 16 years old body looked better than their 35 year old body. And it wasn’t the kids that ruined your body is was all the butter Parmesan pasta you ate!

• Haha

bh3121

She really is a big girl. Not trying to shade, but wow. People would like her better if she embraced this instead of photoshopping to look half that size. Funny how her legs have doubled the size of her Disney pictures 😂.

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Any man would be out of his mind to choose Trashy over Sammy. Trashy brings out the worst in Sammy. But, like everyone has brought up in the past Sam has a great career, travels, good friends outside of Trashy, and really it's like she lives in an alternate universe. Trashy has the personality of wet cardboard. And there is always one in the group who has to constantly talk about sex, bring it up at the most inappropriate times, I hate that person! Anne Marie looks like a handful when she let out into the wild. She needs to be locked up, too.

Well, they are her structured work pants. Maybe she was going for a business casual look on first weekend out since the got the 'I have no fat, my fupa is flat' removed from her stomach.
I don’t think they choose Tracy over Sammy, I think they become uninterested in Sammy because of Tracy. They’ll probably want to buy Sammy a drink and try to chat her up, but Tracy will say or do something so that the guy also buys Tracy a drink and Tracy will probably change the subject to something she can talk about (very limited). Tracy probably also says things to embarrass Sammy or rub up on Sammy to make them think Sammy bats for the other team. Giants season opener Sammy was at Mad Hatter, Tracy was home wallowing in pain pills from surgery…Sammy was definitely vibing with some guy and overall having a good time…. Just more proof that Tracy brings Sammy down, but because they’ve been friends since teenagers, Sammy probably would feel bad for dropping her.

Reactions: 25

Jesshottie

VIP Member
I teach 7 and 8 year olds. When I take pictures none of the little girls pop their butts out and pose like those girls do. They copy what mommy does and what mommy tells them to do

• Sad

Cupcake00

Chatty Member
Hey sis heyyyyyy.....here again!!!! Sooo let me get this straight 3 days ago, so Monday you went and got yet another procedure done for yourself because I mean a single mom of three with no child support who does it all on her own along with square titties and fucked up ass tummy tuck who never does anything for herself yet again said hold my tequila watch this.....so now we have even more fucked up lips with the filler migration she has absolutely no cupids bow left. BUT YEA FUCK JAYDEN RIGHT STILL NO PARTY ITS BEEN A WHOLE ASS MONTH NOW. YOU ARE THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL LOW PIECE OF SHIT MOTHER!!!!

Also lay off the face tune girl cause from the video and your pics that is clearly not the same face. Ohhh and hey sis one last piece of advice here from a Esthetican.......WASH YOUR DAMN FACE AND GET A GOD DAMN MOISTUREZER AND SPF! SHIT you look older than me and I'm older than this cunt!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Mid madness

VIP Member
Well mannered and kind???? Gworllllllll
We saw sky shove Jayden in Disney
We see how scared Jayden is of Julian
We see Julian wind his fist up all the time..
But they’re well mannered and kind 🤣🤣 sure bitch. Whatever you tell yourself.
Let’s not forget Jayden getting kicked off the bus route for being a bully.

• Wow
  • Sad