Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Screenshot_20221023-200333_Instagram.jpg

What happened to all of those "loyal" friends? Trashy, you're such an embarrassment to them that they don't want you around! Have fun "partying" with randos ya fucking old nut bag! She constantly reeks of desperation!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Missliss416

Chatty Member
It brings me joy to know that every large family event her distant relatives def go “Where’s Corey?” and she has to explain that they got divorced and the kids are with him for his visitation. Love that for her 🥰

• Haha

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Another day. Another procedure. Meanwhile she is still unhappy with herself and her daughter has not had a birthday party. Great mom.

• Heart
  • Sad

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Watched the video montage of the day out with the kids - did not seem organic to me.
But I got these beauties for you all - enjoy 😘
I think the day out exhausted her so much she aged 20 years
They’re never organic; always staged, all about portraying they had a great time. She thinks motherhood is matching shirts and a day at a pumpkin patch. 😪

Bebe_asw

VIP Member
I’m sorry ladies but the pant suit comment is a bit much lmao I wouldn’t be caught dead wearing a pant suit to a wedding nor have I ever seen a woman wear one at a wedding. What she could’ve done is purchased something in her size from somewhere other than shein that wouldn’t tear at her thigh from just sitting because of being poorly made, something with straps, and something more toned down in color. She misses the mark every single time. She wore that color just to match her profile theme.

• Heart

bh3121

I’m not trying to be mean…just truthful… how in the hell can she feel good as a grown woman having a man or any friend even over for that matter and her bed is in the playroom? I feel like anyone with common sense would think that’s weird as f*ck. Unless she pulls the I’m so broke card she couldn’t afford a bedroom, but again so embarrassing, she could get a job. And what’s with always the sweatpants and sports bras? It’s not doing that line backer any favors.

• Haha
  • Heart

Teafor1

Tracy posted the pic of that guy with the sole purpose of having it get sent to Corey. Because Corey doesn't give a shit about her and won’t look at her page. Along with her commenting on the post about being kissed for two hours, that she’s “about to be”. 🙄 She truly is stunted mentally, she lives her life like she’s in high school.

Last edited:

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
I can't get over how much bigger she looks than everyone else in that group photo. Sometimes I think she looks bigger because she's around very petit friends or she just looks larger in solo photos because there's nothing to scale her with, but this group photo, geesh. She also looks so frkin odd because she doesn't blend in at all. I think that's her goal, but man, she looks ridiculous. She's like a blueberry that snuck into a chocolate chip muffin. Just ruins the whole taste and vibe. Also, can she not find any clothes/dresses that fit her??? Why does she have so much trouble dressing for her size. She gives me Anna Nicole Smith vibes sometimes because of her size and clothing.
Didn't she say she's not available in a comment the other day on IG. Wonder why her lover isn't at this wedding with her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
I really don’t get it? You posted a video reel of you getting your hair done yesterday and that ridiculous looking photoshopped stomach indent wasn’t anywhere to be found!? But today, since you had the time to photoshop, you post this “lipo ab look” that looks like a serious stomach mutation..
FB4B618F-31D5-4F0A-8070-F3EE84F34E16.png

6483E86E-F6BD-4EB8-A9D7-F6B4A490675A.png

And your hips just magically shrunk over night too? 😂 I would be SO fucking embarrassed to be this woman’s friend. I literally would not be able to hold myself back from texting her like “girl, you look fucking crazy! Your pictures don’t match.” That’s what a good friend would do, actually. Who wants their bffffff4everrr to be out here looking crazy like that? Lmao

• Haha

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Tracy is gonna eat this guy alive if she's actually dating him. He has $$$$ and likes to travel. Tracys 2 favorite things shes posts about daily. It looks like he works with Matt the boat guy.
Maybe he accepted the offer on her back. If he keeps her safe, she'll keep him wild. 🤣 Not realizing it's code for if you let me financially drain you, I'll still drive you wildly nuts, then leave you when your broke after spending all your money. Hope this guy enjoys takeout and doing his own laundry and cleaning up after her and 3 kids.

• Haha
  • Heart

whut28

But we all gotta remember “sHeS a GiRLs GiRl”

I’ve heard a lot of people say that she is nicer in person as well

She’s nicer in person cause she wouldnt be able to handle someone giving her a smack in the mouth and having a physical fight. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

mrivera11

THESE are appropriate, trendy, cute outfits normal adults would wear to such events. They lack social etiquette, I would not have these people anywhere near my huge milestones.

Attachments

bh3121

She is so vain it’s unreal. She acts like she thinks she’s God’s gift, when in reality she’s a low budget, broke loser, who couldn’t keep a husband, and is the type of mom that any respectable adult cringes at and won’t let their kids play with her kids. Believe me there are so many women in her town that run thousands of circles around her; she is nothing but trash. I can’t imagine as a woman in my thirties, a wife, and a mom getting any satisfaction of doing nothing all day but go from procedure to procedure, posting memes, and random hook ups all of the time. Like it’s laughable that’s all her life is. She is setting the worst example for her children. Her low income housing is nothing to write home about.

• Heart
Reactions: 26