Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
WHAT are these outfits?!? Who wears this to a day-time bridal shower in a backyard?!? They all look like they’re going to some cheap, side road club 🤦🏻‍♀️ Tracy and her entire crew are such narcissists they need to have eyes on them at all times, no matter WHOSE day it is.
Their idea of "tan" is fucking BROWN. you dumb classless cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Gabs143

Her reflections always telling on her 🤣🤣🙂
This bitch never fails to amuse me. Why isn't she wearing her faja?! I swear she never fails to fuck up her own results. Bitch is so eager to show off her "new bod" 🙄 I had to wear my compression suit for 10 weeks. You would think she would have learned with her botched tits 🙄

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
She knows nothing about anything . She just posts to post . Make it make sense like she said in the Laurie post
Fucking moron, College is not “useless” but the world still needs Mechanics, Plumbers, HVAC Techs, Repair Techs, Construction Workers, Electricians, Certified Nursing Assistants, Licensed Practical Nurses, Paralegal’s, Court Reports, Sonographers, X-Ray Techs, Cosmetologists…. The world still needs TRADE SCHOOLS… and stop pretending like you actually care about college, we know how you feel about freaken 2nd grade Math…. Also, need I remind you, you went to a TRADE SCHOOL.

Sit the fuck down, you don’t give a flying fuck about education.

remi85

VIP Member
It’s so weird how when she “cooks” she has to zoom in SO close so not to show her dollar store plates and cutlery. Bro you steady mix 3 things together and call it amazing. Like you really got one pepper for the week and your kids seemingly have none of it. She’s so obviously not a cook and at 35 years old is still trying to throw shit together and make it work. Humble yourself. Get a few easy recipes from a cookbook. Get a crockpot and make some healthy meals for those poor kids.

And.. let’s all laugh 🤣🤣🤣

Wtf were those tacky dollar tree decorated trees before Maloney? How about last year? Not for you 4? Oh was crabby included in that one? 🤣 who boasts this much and tries to flex over a few hundred dollars? Thing costs more than her mortgage.
Screenshot 2022-10-21 143323.png

her original post about the tree said it was unlit, now its a lit tree... which one Maloney?! also, this tree is going for $600. Two months of affordable housing mortgage out the window..

and i think she's "showing off" her food to impress the Italian man from her stories the other day. You know, she show how she's a great mom and a great cook, blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Simiauci

VIP Member
NO, NO, NO!!!!!

If you absolutely want your daughters to wear these horrible tops, at least put a spaghetti strap top underneath and please tie their hair for this kind of activities!
Screenshot_20221022-215653_Brave.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

bassielamb

What an Influencer 🤦‍♀️ Can’t read the product label because 1. The image is reversed (an easy fix for an expert photo editor like her) so you can’t clearly read the Brand or the scents names. 2. The product is not the focus of the photo rather her chest is. Epic fail. One job to do and she made it about her. Agree the hands are scary too

Attachments

• Haha
Sooo you either bought yourself or Mr. Clean let you keep his cc info on your phone again and got either a $399 Christmas tree or $599 (more expensive has LED lights) for your low income housing apartment……. Jayden still has nothing… and this tree is going in your LOW INCOME apartment. I think a 7.5 foot tree is being a little optimistic in that “house” but I’m sure we’ll all have to see it soon. She must have been triggered thinking about that ol rinky dink tree she last used to pose crabby in front of 🤣🤣 couldn’t relive it

Also, who flaunts purchases like this? Move in silence. Cornball. Didn’t she show the purchase screen for her jimmy choos too? And we never saw those. She’ll prob cancel the order and go to Walmart instead (no hate..I have 2 decorated trees each year and one is from Walmart 🤪)

Oh good! Maybe she bought the tree with the same form of payment she rented Jaydens photo booth with. She's a garbage person...throw the whole broad away! 🗑 She will make that tree fit in the apartment, look at how she crams her large self into the clothes she wears!

• Haha

laceyincali

VIP Member
View attachment 1659430

I still want to know how she booked a Photo Booth for Jayden’s party when it’s been a month 🤔
That’s cute how she put “for Jayden’s birthday” because she wants to convince Tattlers she’s a good mom. Girl bye the jig is up

Who are these crackheads telling her she’s prettier in person? She’s not ugly, but she definitely looks different on socials bc of the excessive filters and photoshopping. Ohh wait..I forget the only places she goes to are bars so it’s drunk people telling her she’s pretty. Makes sense now

• Haha

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
Why do I feel like she is going to throw a Halloween party and call THAT Jayden's birthday party 🤔 The "horror theme' for her "horror loving daughter " who is legit terrified on the videos we all watched. I place my 1$ here🤣

• Haha

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
As someone who has met her several times and have spent some time with her and I do have photos of her and I together alone as well as with groups of other people, I am 5'4"-5'5" and she's definitely taller than me and by no means am I a small woman, definitely plus size (14-16) and dress my size but she was a lot bigger than me, her legs and ankles were huge. she looks a lot different in person even in the past than she does/did in photos. When we were all taking pics, hanging out, she would be taking pics also BUT would say not to post until she could edit them. I can't post the pictures because she would definitely know who I am because of the nature of the photos and where they were taken. I will say, she doesn't seem as vile in person when she is around people that she likes, she wasn't as loud and obnoxious as she acts now, her kids are really sweet kids, I haven't met Julian but the girls are adorable little girls.
What a lunatic she is. Don't post until I edit them.🥴 Good grief. She's such a weirdo. It amazes me that she has the capability to control so many people as to what they can and can't post.