Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
What’s her TikTok name?? I need to see these comments!
Adeles_World1
Can someone spill the tea in this in a nutshell? I've been reading old threads but I haven't gotten to this yet. What do we think happened?
Tbh, I think Tracy was jealous and bitter because I think this was around the time she and Corey had separated. It sucks because Sammy looked happy…. But I’ve also noticed that Tracy doesn’t like when Sammy gets a lot of male attention and she will do things to Sammy to make Sammy look bad. Sammy seems to be a very social person and I think Tracy tends to bring her down because Tracy needs to be the center of attention….
There’s been videos in the past where Sammy will be talking to a guy, and Tracy will interject or she will do something to Sammy to make Sammy come off as the duff between the 2 of them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

melissacambridge

VIP Member
Can we all take a moment to remember when she went over the top for crabbys pregnant daughter with the balloons and acting like she was going to be a step grandma and was kicked to the curb before the baby was even born 😂😆😂
She can plan a party for a stranger but not her own daughter smh 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry

alwaysa14

I don't think that could be hers just off the "before" belly button, remember she had that huge hernia
yes! definitely, i just meant it looks like the doctor used Tracy’s tummy tuck for the after photo, and someone else for the before. super weird!! no wonder they get along, they’re both scammers

I’ve seen Tracy in person…. Pre Divorce, Pre 3 kids she can’t/ won’t take care of…. She wasn’t THAT pretty, she was average pretty, not bombshell break ya neck to look pretty…. Now she looks like that ugly heart is just pouring out…..

She gets extensions because her hair is thin as fuck.
She’s only open about her procedures because they were in trade for promotion.

It’s comments like this that fuel why Tracy gaslights the fuck out of people.
I think she gets extensions bc she’s self conscious about her body, she thinks long hair hides it all!

• Heart

penne4yourthoughts

Truly cannot believe she was out all night just a couple weeks post tummy tuck, not wearing a faja, binge drinking, driving, and filming herself while doing it all. Mother of the year.

There was an additional video at the end of the night after all the club stories of her driving again and she deleted it! Just noticed it’s gone!

Last edited:
  • Wow

tired24/7/365

Chatty Member
She’s such a shit mom. This chick has a new outfit every damn day of the week meanwhile her kids are dressed like peasants unless they’re playing matchy matchy at some dumb function.

laceyincali

VIP Member
I would like to take a moment to remind everyone what a wonderful mother Tracy is
Jayden wants her mom’s approval so bad that she’s picking up Tracy’s horrible habits, such as posing like this. Literally every picture of Jayden, she’s posing in a sexual manner. How does nobody else see this??

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Charja

She’s used to “brag” that’s her kids hated sweets. The pictures determined that’s a lie!

She claims her kids love scary stuff…hayride last year determined that’s a lie.

Claims to have money, fake purses determined that’s a lie.

Fakey noMoney, get a day planner to start tracking your words so you can look back to remember what you lied about.

• Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Is it possible she’s starting to shape out her body for a BBL? She already did the boobs, and the tummy tuck… and despite what she photoshops, it’s been proven she has a King of The Hill Hank Hill Ass…. So what if she’s gearing up for a BBL?

Also, it could just be that since she got the tummy tuck, and she doesn’t have that overhang or B-Shape she feels more “confident” showing her actual size and now calling it Thick n’ Curvy and saying she owes it all to Fuckass Butchershop and Spa…..

Just for reminder since Kuntasauras reads here….Those extensions are $300- $900 bucks not including installation and dying, cutting and styling…. Soooo again…Jayden is almost a month out from her Birthday and still no party… but Tracy is now running around getting herself all dolled up for OTHER PEOPLE’S CELEBRATIONS….Jayden gets N O T H I N G.
She'll say she vets her hair done for free.
I cant wait to see the excuse she comes up with for why jayden didn't get a party.
The eps gave jayden two birthday parties. Tracy, where is yours?
Thats okay, don't answer. We know you hate jayden.

• Heart

MamaKin01

Trashy is SO insecure in everything she NeEds praise constantly and is always seeking validation for EvErYtHiNg she does. Don’t know if anyone noticed when she was peddling/driving that truck at the fair she was looking round to see who is watching she does that at the clubs, restaurants shops etc she NEEDS to be noticed and will go over the top to get noticed
I live in NJ and take my kids to the local farms in the fall, last year we went to a few and we saw Deena from Jersey Shore with her family, she was just enjoying her time, very incognito and nobody really gave her a second glance, my cousin actually pointed her out to me or I would have never noticed her. I have seen a few of the Jersey shore cast mates around at the mall, restaurants, wherever and they never seem to want to be noticed, they don’t make a spectacle of themselves especially when with their families and children. She seems to want the attention purely by dressing the way she does, no moms at any of these places are ever wearing croptops and tight pants and those ridiculous boots.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Yes but not with much
Honestly, Corey is not obligated to respond with much. I’m sure he said something to Tracy hence the post and delete. Give it time and Tracy will spin the narrative to victimize herself as if it’s not fucked up that she has a man around her kids who seems to sit too close for comfort with them.

And to me, because of how Tracy has posted her daughters in the past and how she presents herself, she vibes off that she would look the other way if a man was to want to towards her kids.

• Sad
  • Wow

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Mondays are procedure days. What’s she going to have done today? Most of us are at work or getting ready for work, what is Tracy doing? Posting memes, figuring out which costume for her geriatric Halloween this weekend and picking out the most inappropriate clothing for children.

• Haha

Missliss416

Chatty Member
So this girls been doing lip blushing since January.. for $150 clearly out of her house. Does Tracy have a botched jobs only requirement bc this doesn’t even remotely look sanitary. You are getting your lips tattooed essentially and this girl took her dusty towel out of her linen closet and sprawled all her shit out on display like it’s some top of the line set up in her basement apartment. W the trash bag open right by trashys head 🤣🤣 Omggg. This girl couldn’t touch me w a ten foot pole let alone w a needle.
not the face towel 🤣🤣 and $150?!? Including touch-up? Lip Blushing averages about $500 in my area. I wouldn’t even consider someone offering that price cause I wouldn’t trust it..

Also, didn’t the girl who microblade her brows have a similar name? Beautymarkedink or something and the lip chick is michelle_beautymark. I wonder if this is the same girl just different service 🤔 either way, her lip filler really said SEE YA and evacuated her actual lips and have now landed in moustache town.

• Haha

Simiauci

VIP Member
The color of her skin is not of Sicilian origin but of self-tanner + tannins beds + foundation 3 or 4 shades darker than the one that would suit her!
Screenshot_20221027-122858_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221027-122847_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221027-122845_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221027-122552_Brave.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
So, her broke ass ig color blocking dress matching loser self is wearing red to the next "friends" wedding? So the next ig color is red then? 🥱
I haven't commented here before, but I can't help it. Who has plastic surgery for a tummy tuck and still has a "mom pouch". What the hell is she expecting the rest of her body to fall in line? Her legs look like stuffed sausages, her chest is hanging on for dear life. I WONT talk about children, ever.....but TRACY, girl, you need to do better

jacann

VIP Member
I think she’s had a bit of lipo around her midsection and grafted that fat to her hip dips. That new filled out shape of her hips is why she looks wider because she no longer has the indents and doesn’t look so square. Definitely clocking a smaller boob vibe, something has to have been tweaked there
The thing is one WILL never get the whole truth, as she likes to have people believe she has not had certain tweaks done and it’s her NaTuRaL Sicilian body.
If people believe her version of events/ bullshit more fool them - this 🤡 is an habitual liar and would not know the truth if those gruesome twosomes aka fake boobs - jumped up and smacked her in the inflatable lips

• Haha