Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Tracy will never go back to the blonde lob simply because it was her best look but with the child she detests the most. She knows it was her best look.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Razzberry13

Ya know, there's something (amongst a ton of other things) that really grinds my gears about Baloney. She has a special needs child and a platform where she could rally other moms together (special needs children or not) and have a very strong support network. Not only she could benefit but so could the other moms. Instead of being a bully and hating on other women, she could bring women closer together. There's so many women with children who would benefit from a better support network. Not everyone has great lives behind the scenes. So many moms (myself included) have struggled with depression, managing work and home life with children, were stuck in dead end relationships while dependent on their abusive spouse (used to be me), adjusting to post pregnancy bodies, you name it bc the list goes on. Now I know it's not her job to do something like that. It's just a much healthier outlet than what she is doing. It would allow women to connect with other women and not feel so alone. It could be a safe place for women to talk about things that they otherwise may not feel comfortable discussing. It would be REAL. Being real isn't always a pretty picture but at least it's REAL. It's not always about painting a pretty picture. Life is messy and no one is perfect. I have a special needs son too. He is autistic and while he is a kid like any other he requires different types of care and not many people understand that. It can get lonely. I'm only human. And reaching out isn't always the easiest thing to do when you're often met with shaming. Women need to be supportive of other women and moms supportive of other moms. But Baloney is a bully. If she could stop with the fake filtered life and be real she could not only help herself and improve her own life but she could help a lot of moms and bring women together.

• Heart

Cupcake00

Chatty Member
ATTENTION LADIES IF WE HURRY AND MAKE A NEW THREAD I HAVE A REVEAL THAT WILL BE WORTHY OF THE NEW THREAD THAT WONT BE FORGOTTEN!!!°

SO LETS MAKE THE NEW THREAD NAME A MEMORABLE ONE

• Wow
  • Heart

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
I so hope this is her new man. I'm ready for a new shit show, new Christmas pics in underwear in front of the tree and everything else. My bet will be, he won't make it till next Christmas. 😆 This can be her new thing, every year she'll be with a different guy in front of the Christmas tree. Then when her kids are older she can show them and say see, don't be like me, I couldn't keep a man to save my life.

• Haha
It’s hysterical to me that Tracy brought out the fine china for her guest 🤣

How pathetic that you’re home literally all day and you couldn’t bother yourself to get off your big flat ass and cook something for your guest. Maybe even bake a dessert. L A Z Y. Well, that’s her ideal date after all.. take out and movies. She’s such a loser 😵💫

Lollll. Sorry. All she can manage to make is something with 3 ingredients. Wow you’re so amazing and maternal Maloney
Im guessing her parents didn’t give her enough attention as a kid. All those videos and memes are such pick me behavior. Can you imagine where she would be if she invested all the money she spends on her ugly hair, ridiculous clown injections and nails alone into therapy? She would be a whole new person living a whole different life. I actually feel bad for her because we are same age and have similar stories (divorce+kids)
My marriage was very short ( 3 years) and I am good friends with my ex but it took work! If I was still in my 20s maybe id be petty like Tracy. But I put my shit aside, paid a lot of money for therapy and things that helped me learn on how to navigate my new normal. Now our families are blended and kids don’t feel any less. Was it easy? Fuck No! How is it easy to be patient with your ex and raising a toddler? I had no choice but to invest in myself for my kids. We take all the kids to therapy as well. I am a child of divorce so I know exactly what divorce does to kids. Tracy doesn’t understand that because she herself never been in her own kids shoes.

• Heart

MamaKin01

Agreed. She should lay off the fillers and procedures and go for the look she had when she was pregnant with Jayden. She looked her absolute best at that point in her life.
That blonde lob haircut was her best look, I have been saying it for years.

• Heart

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Atleast he seems to be helping, something she's incapable of doing. Let Corey do this with the kids and some chick and you'd probably be able to hear here her flipping out all the way in France. She's a hypocrite. Good luck to the dude in the pic. You're doomed buddy. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
What an Influencer 🤦‍♀️ Can’t read the product label because 1. The image is reversed (an easy fix for an expert photo editor like her) so you can’t clearly read the Brand or the scents names. 2. The product is not the focus of the photo rather her chest is. Epic fail. One job to do and she made it about her. Agree the hands are scary too
AND SHE HAS NO PANTS ON! Its not about the product, it’s about her tits and her body.
She really outdoes herself each and every time with her wild amazing cooking!

Btw Trashtastic, it’s whole KERNEL corn….a kennel is a sort of dog shelter which is where you belong you complete drain on society!!!
Another vomit inducing “meal”…. Lovely.

• Sick

remi85

VIP Member
Is it possible she’s starting to shape out her body for a BBL? She already did the boobs, and the tummy tuck… and despite what she photoshops, it’s been proven she has a King of The Hill Hank Hill Ass…. So what if she’s gearing up for a BBL?

Also, it could just be that since she got the tummy tuck, and she doesn’t have that overhang or B-Shape she feels more “confident” showing her actual size and now calling it Thick n’ Curvy and saying she owes it all to Fuckass Butchershop and Spa…..

Just for reminder since Kuntasauras reads here….Those extensions are $300- $900 bucks not including installation and dying, cutting and styling…. Soooo again…Jayden is almost a month out from her Birthday and still no party… but Tracy is now running around getting herself all dolled up for OTHER PEOPLE’S CELEBRATIONS….Jayden gets N O T H I N G.
22BC4902-77DE-4E39-B10D-015461EBA732.png

I still want to know how she booked a Photo Booth for Jayden’s party when it’s been a month 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Like someone said previously, if she could pawn off her kids and go back to a carefree life she would. I have no idea why she does not work. What she does is not an influencer. Making posts the same color is not a job. Legit influencers have meetings, speak with brands to represent & etc. Not rosewet & boombod. That’s a joke.

• Heart

Gigi0380

VIP Member
He should be wearing one. Regardless if it's covid or not. Can't imagine how fast they'd be shut down if osha was called
At least a face shield. What if some skin or blood pops up and hits him in the face. 🤮🤮🤮

I don’t think they choose Tracy over Sammy, I think they become uninterested in Sammy because of Tracy. They’ll probably want to buy Sammy a drink and try to chat her up, but Tracy will say or do something so that the guy also buys Tracy a drink and Tracy will probably change the subject to something she can talk about (very limited). Tracy probably also says things to embarrass Sammy or rub up on Sammy to make them think Sammy bats for the other team. Giants season opener Sammy was at Mad Hatter, Tracy was home wallowing in pain pills from surgery…Sammy was definitely vibing with some guy and overall having a good time…. Just more proof that Tracy brings Sammy down, but because they’ve been friends since teenagers, Sammy probably would feel bad for dropping her.
This is sooo true. I've said this in past threads, I have a "Tracy" in my friend group. Always needed to be the center of attention and would be the loudest everytime we went out. Any time a man would come by and talk to me she would come in and say random shit and he would slowly back away. If she knew any secrets about you and you and her weren't on speaking terms she would most definitely tell them to everyone.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I’ve been so busy lately I can’t keep up with these threads! You know, working a full time job and keeping a home, redecorating, step kids duties etc but if anyone needs a laugh check the comments on this tiktok 😂
Living for how people are loving Olivia’s glow up. 🤣 so many people are tagging Tracy in it full knowing she’s going to have a meltdown over the last name used 🤣

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Let’s not forget Jayden getting kicked off the bus route for being a bully.
You gotta wonder if Jayden was the bully or if Jayden was being bullied and tried to tell Tracy multiple times… and when Jayden had finally had enough and did something about it, she got in trouble for it…. You know since Tracy’s philosophy is Snitches get Stitches and alll….. I bet a lot of that baby’s behavior stems from how her own mother treats her…. Don’t get me wrong, Jayden can have a mean streak in her and Tracy has documented it… but sometimes you have to wonder if it’s just Jayden knowing that the only attention she will get from Tracy is negative attention.

• Sad
  • Angry