Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laceyincali

VIP Member
One of my daughters is 8, the other is still a baby, but I don’t have one photo of my 8 year old making duck lips or sticking her tush out. I don’t teach her to pose that way and she doesn’t see me doing that either. When I look at the pics she posts of her kids I’m appalled. I specifically remember a pic of the girls in their swimsuits inside the townhouse on the landing of the stairs a few years back where they’re posing like this and 3 years younger than they are now! Maybe I’m over protecting my daughter’s innocence. I know my husband would have a cow if I photographed her that way. I also don’t let her drink anything but water and white milk. She’s never had juice or pop. Jayden drinking 2 cans of pop while at the farm for a couple hours (sprite and orange soda) is outrageous to me for a 6 year old. Especially one with silver crowns already. And then the R rated movies. This is all horrible horrible parenting. It’s a reflection on Tracy not the kids. But because Tracy actually took her 3 kids out alone for once in her pea sized brain she thinks she’s mother of the year.
You’re not being overprotective, you’re being a great parent ❤ Unfortunately that concept is lost on some people.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

devinekeeper

Today marks one month since Jayden’s birthday….. and still no party, no cake, nothing. Best mothaa ever!!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad

phoneymaloney

VIP Member
Oh I definitely believe as well she posted and deleted for a reason. Reason being, she KNEW we would all see it screen shot and talk about it. Even negative attention is good to her. I agree that it was no accident

notfriends

Chatty Member
No way!? I missed this somehow! Seriously!? Any other details? Was it this year already??
I think it was said on her podcast. She said Jayden getting kicked off the bus was more of a punishment for her than it was for Jayden because she had to drive her to school and obviously Tracy wasn’t happy about that because it falls outside of bathing and feeding her kids so it’s too much work for her unemployment ass.

• Wow
  • Angry
Hey sis heyyyyyy.....here again!!!! Sooo let me get this straight 3 days ago, so Monday you went and got yet another procedure done for yourself because I mean a single mom of three with no child support who does it all on her own along with square titties and fucked up ass tummy tuck who never does anything for herself yet again said hold my tequila watch this.....so now we have even more fucked up lips with the filler migration she has absolutely no cupids bow left. BUT YEA FUCK JAYDEN RIGHT STILL NO PARTY ITS BEEN A WHOLE ASS MONTH NOW. YOU ARE THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL LOW PIECE OF SHIT MOTHER!!!!

Also lay off the face tune girl cause from the video and your pics that is clearly not the same face. Ohhh and hey sis one last piece of advice here from a Esthetican.......WASH YOUR DAMN FACE AND GET A GOD DAMN MOISTUREZER AND SPF! SHIT you look older than me and I'm older than this cunt!
the procedures are endless.... and her lips look ridiculous......

fruitypebbles

VIP Member
Hey sis heyyyyyy.....here again!!!! Sooo let me get this straight 3 days ago, so Monday you went and got yet another procedure done for yourself because I mean a single mom of three with no child support who does it all on her own along with square titties and fucked up ass tummy tuck who never does anything for herself yet again said hold my tequila watch this.....so now we have even more fucked up lips with the filler migration she has absolutely no cupids bow left. BUT YEA FUCK JAYDEN RIGHT STILL NO PARTY ITS BEEN A WHOLE ASS MONTH NOW. YOU ARE THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL LOW PIECE OF SHIT MOTHER!!!!

Also lay off the face tune girl cause from the video and your pics that is clearly not the same face. Ohhh and hey sis one last piece of advice here from a Esthetican.......WASH YOUR DAMN FACE AND GET A GOD DAMN MOISTUREZER AND SPF! SHIT you look older than me and I'm older than this cunt!

Tracy with her “lip blushing”
56C6AE6E-503A-4AF1-9B84-B145923390CF.jpeg

[sorry all, I am playing catch up! I am in Vegas with my bff for a girls weekend ♥ ]

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Maybe I missed this but did she get her back tattoo with no bra and then take pics in the mirror with her botched titties out and about while the tattoo guy was sitting there?!
Yep… but Echo loves shit like that… probably got the tattoo in exchange for her one A1 blowies…. 🙄

View attachment 1662665Ah yes, #missindependent. Doesn’t get or need help from anyone.
Except her mom. And her dad. And Tara. And BB/elev8 for free shit. And her friends who watch her kids when she’s at parties and lays around expecting everyone else to keep an eye on them for her. Oh and don’t forget a shout out to the government too for her low income housing and assistance for Julian. And Samuel for paying for her for trips. Am I missing anyone?
Who has those screenshots of Tracy posting on Facebook begging people to watch her kids for her ? Remember those?
I can’t anymore… she literally has all the fucking help in the world… she doesn’t even fucking work…. She’s not independent at fucking all and most of the people who “let her down” are literally people who say she’s a fucking psycho.

• Sick

Mid madness

VIP Member
You can talk about Tracy being a shitty person without bringing in those kids into conversation. I have kids too and grew up with siblings + ton of cousins. Our fam scrapbooks are your typical 90s kid , everyone posing in same poses as those kids like clowns lol. Its so reaching to say that Tracy invented this or her kids are the first to do this. I have photos of me in my spice girls costume with lipstick smeared and eyeshadows stolen from grandmas avon order all over my face during same age. Its absolutely reaching
How else do little girls pose?

Im curious what’s the age range in this thread
Sometimes its some kind of culture barrier/ age difference reading some of the things you guys bring up lol
Speaking for myself: the problem I see is Tracy’s “save the children” stance while publicly posting her kids in provocative clothes/poses.

• Heart

laceyincali

VIP Member
Don’t worry about this fool she literally just joined this month🙄🙄🙄 two weeks ago…
And in two short weeks she’s talked shit about Corey’s family and defends Tracy’s ghetto ass behavior. Not to mention the post where she’s talking mess about how Jersey women dress at the pumpkin patch but Tracy’s ill-fitted $2 crop top is ok. Girl bye.

You can talk about Tracy being a shitty person without bringing in those kids into conversation. I have kids too and grew up with siblings + ton of cousins. Our fam scrapbooks are your typical 90s kid , everyone posing in same poses as those kids like clowns lol. Its so reaching to say that Tracy invented this or her kids are the first to do this. I have photos of me in my spice girls costume with lipstick smeared and eyeshadows stolen from grandmas avon order all over my face during same age. Its absolutely reaching
How else do little girls pose?

Im curious what’s the age range in this thread
Sometimes its some kind of culture barrier/ age difference reading some of the things you guys bring up lol
Not one person in here said Tracy invented a damn thing nor are her kids the first. She’s a shitty ass person and her bad parenting has trickled down into her kids’ behavior. It’s called domino effect and no one is focused solely on what the kids are wearing/how they’re posing but it damn sure plays a role in her parenting and who she is as a person.

Last edited:

melissacambridge

VIP Member
are the dusters making a comeback? 🤣
Yessss that’s how you know she KNOWS she’s getting fat again

I'm really just shocked that this is what her chest looks like after a pretty fresh boob job. It's not 8 years later, it's a few months later. They look distorted and like they're starting to sag already. 🤔
Her special Sicilian body is flushing the toxins from the implants out of her body and rejecting them. She can’t get her danish outlook on life back until they’re out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

alwaysa14

The “No filter filter” that she uses turned me into a different u recognizable person. This girl is so full of shit it’s painful
me too! it makes your face so smooth, I looked nothing like myself…… guys, maybe she truly believes that’s what she looks like 😂

• Haha

punky1230

Chatty Member
Trashy is SO insecure in everything she NeEds praise constantly and is always seeking validation for EvErYtHiNg she does. Don’t know if anyone noticed when she was peddling/driving that truck at the fair she was looking round to see who is watching she does that at the clubs, restaurants shops etc she NEEDS to be noticed and will go over the top to get noticed
Oh she was being noticed yesterday, but for all the wrong reasons. Every mother there was judging the shit out of her wondering why the hell she dressed her young daughters in crop tops and also wondering how the hell she squeezed herself into that crop top, looking like a stuffed sausage

• Haha
  • Heart

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
Sooo you either bought yourself or Mr. Clean let you keep his cc info on your phone again and got either a $399 Christmas tree or $599 (more expensive has LED lights) for your low income housing apartment……. Jayden still has nothing… and this tree is going in your LOW INCOME apartment. I think a 7.5 foot tree is being a little optimistic in that “house” but I’m sure we’ll all have to see it soon. She must have been triggered thinking about that ol rinky dink tree she last used to pose crabby in front of 🤣🤣 couldn’t relive it

Also, who flaunts purchases like this? Move in silence. Cornball. Didn’t she show the purchase screen for her jimmy choos too? And we never saw those. She’ll prob cancel the order and go to Walmart instead (no hate..I have 2 decorated trees each year and one is from Walmart 🤪)

Attachments

ellie87

That is the hair color stain on her skin. Obviously the stylist did not protect the skin with the cream.

She needs to ditch the dark hair. It makes her so manly
Agreed. She should lay off the fillers and procedures and go for the look she had when she was pregnant with Jayden. She looked her absolute best at that point in her life.

BuzzingEmBee

Chatty Member
I think this guy was one of the guidos on the recent podcast episode where she asked the 3 guidos what they want in a woman! He commented on a post about it on the Bad Examples Instagram.

Also, Corey really doesn’t know how to respond to anything other than by saying “SMH”. I’m SMH’ing at that very weak response lol. Definitely disturbing that this new guy, whether he’s just her friend or more, is so close to her young daughters

• Haha
  • Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Yea and she definitely one of them lol

I need her to walk around in the projects somewhere and see her run her mouf (Tracy slang ) like dat lol
When she pretends that she’s not a psycho stalker stage 5 clinger, I just have to laugh, like girl, we know you’re telling on yourself when you post things like this.

• Haha