Tracy DiMarco Maloney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess she thinks this is something to brag about? Weird for a 32 year old woman to be hanging on randos hitting on you at the DMV. But Newark is one of the shittiest towns in NJ. Why is she going to the DMV there? Really makes me wonder where she lives. Also no woman can walk around there without getting catcalled. It’s just how it is there she’s not special.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Com’on guys she is too lazy to be on top 😂😂 plus her saggy tits will be in the way 🤮 cant believe I just had that image lol
OMG!! Thanks a lot I think my brain died after that visual 🤯💀🤣

I guess she thinks this is something to brag about? Weird for a 32 year old woman to be hanging on randos hitting on you at the DMV. But Newark is one of the shittiest towns in NJ. Why is she going to the DMV there? Really makes me wonder where she lives. Also no woman can walk around there without getting catcalled. It’s just how it is there she’s not special.
Someone thinking she’s Dominican🤔 what in the actual eff!? Anyone who has every met a Dominican knows she could never fall in that category 😂🤣 FOH

Someone thinking she’s Dominican🤔 what in the actual eff!? Anyone who has every met a Dominican knows she could never fall in that category 😂🤣 FOH
I meant Colombian my bad still she doesn’t look Latina at all stop it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Photoshopped to death but couldn’t edit out the hole in her leggings 🤮
Omg those leggings have been worn the f*ck out lol also have y’all noticed she always hides her toes. Those slippers are hideous on her. Hell yea Tracy we know it’s edited..she totes has cankles in real life.

• Haha
Omg those leggings have been worn the f*ck out lol also have y’all noticed she always hides her toes. Those slippers are hideous on her. Hell yea Tracy we know it’s edited..she totes has cankles in real life.
I didn’t even notice that!! She’s so done up yet had the nerve to post a pic Of her nails with about an inch of growth she needed filled🤦🏻‍♀️ I swear y’all have me engulfed today🤣🤣

• Haha
🤣 look at the shadow between her legs compared to the actual legs. You can tell she photoshopped her legs to have a bigger gap. That shadow had no gap at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha she’s totally hiding her toes and her fingernails. That pic makes her look like she has hooves 🤣🐴🐎

What pic are you referring to?
this was the pic

1CE255F0-09CB-4940-AFE2-CE07F2AA9FA2.jpeg

Did anyone else think that video she posted on stories of Julian looked so sloppy? He’s undressed (again) got a bottle of milk one side and is just eating a massive piece of bread, crumbs falling everywhere. She clearly lets the children do whatever they want and feeds them absolute crap. She doesn’t come across maternal in the slightest. I think she liked the idea of having children (to dress up and take pictures of etc) but she doesn’t seem to put much effort in raising them correctly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What gets on my nerves why after "11 months of separation" she starts posting all those quotes about needing to be loved, know your worth, finding a better man...

What gets on my nerves why after "11 months of separation" she starts posting all those quotes about needing to be loved, know your worth, finding a better man...
Prbly cuz they still been f*cking up until recently. Surprised she didn’t get prego again 🙄

Reactions: 2
Haha she’s totally hiding her toes and her fingernails. That pic makes her look like she has hooves 🤣🐴🐎

this was the pic

View attachment 91245

Did anyone else think that video she posted on stories of Julian looked so sloppy? He’s undressed (again) got a bottle of milk one side and is just eating a massive piece of bread, crumbs falling everywhere. She clearly lets the children do whatever they want and feeds them absolute crap. She doesn’t come across maternal in the slightest. I think she liked the idea of having children (to dress up and take pictures of etc) but she doesn’t seem to put much effort in raising them correctly.
I saw that so sad. She was letting him eat and that’s not her house, very disrespectful and inconsiderate of her. Crumbs everywhere smh

Reactions: 2

She was also too dumb to spell “Colombian” correctly..she spelled it “Columbian”

• Haha
She’s going to damage those kids so much. They’ll never feel good enough. Julian will never be comfortable with his disability. She’s doing him such a disservice by not taking advantage of all the services available to him. Early intervention is free. He should be in regular therapies to give him the best shot. They also should all be taking ASL classes.
Yes!!! I’ve worked in Early Intervention for 10 yrs!! Because he is deaf, he is an automatic qualifier. Wtf is she doing?!?! She is not even an advocate for her own son! As a mother you should be the biggest advocate for your kids. Tracy if you are reading this, (or any of her zombie Baddies) please slap yourself! 😤😤

Tracy’s new name is Houdini!! That witch makes everything disappear on her!! She was missing a damn nostril the other day, lots of things go missing in her pics, All.OF.THEM 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Now this tit! I’m laughing because I swear she low key is reading all these!! Tracy loves a good story about herself!! She’s her biggest fan! Ok here’s my theory for this pic, it has been said multiple times (a lot from me) that she is always hiding behind something/someone in her pics. So she takes this pic and edits the hell out of it and even has her arm turned out to show us C u n Tuesday. Idk call me crazy! But it feels like a message.( she good at putting out those hints 😉) But news flash Tracy sweetheart, we’ve all seen unedited pics of you and know the truth of what you really look like. 🤣🤣 I hope you learn some self love hunny! It’s really super important for you and your kids or else they will never survive you and will need Dr Phil in 10-15 yrs. (Possibly sooner)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

She wish she had a Colombian Body BTW she cant spell is Colombian ,, Columbia District 😱

Lol you are right her toes have more meat than Nail so she hides them weird

She was also too dumb to spell “Colombian” correctly..she spelled it “Columbian”
Yep I saw that

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
BF12FFDE-B95E-464C-A894-C8CDF0249009.jpeg
I have some time and I googled her. Look at this lmao..damn Tracy. Don’t have to always pose like that. Compare her to the woman in the pic! Normal versus ANGLES as she likes to say 🤣 like she’s ready to hump those signs.

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 91275I have some time and I googled her. Look at this lmao..damn Tracy. Don’t have to always pose like that. Compare her to the woman in the pic! Normal versus ANGLES as she likes to say 🤣 like she’s ready to hump those signs.
She’s taking the song Bounce and break yo back literal 😂

She wish she had a Colombian Body BTW she cant spell is Colombian ,, Columbia District 😱

Lol you are right her toes have more meat than Nail so she hides them weird

Yep I saw that
You crack me up!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
4DB75C46-710C-4D8D-A78D-78F0C7EDBFAF.jpeg

tracy reading this entire thread

F78055EE-1BD0-47F9-8050-6C3B19731456.jpeg

please tell me these are not the same leggings and tank top we always see LMAO this was taken in 2014.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure Tracy’s reading this! Pendeja get a
View attachment 91275I have some time and I googled her. Look at this lmao..damn Tracy. Don’t have to always pose like that. Compare her to the woman in the pic! Normal versus ANGLES as she likes to say 🤣 like she’s ready to hump those signs.
Damn! She’s a straight bleep, who takes pics like this? The woman looks so uncomfortable. (Probably regret)

View attachment 91277
tracy reading this entire thread

View attachment 91278
please tell me these are not the same leggings and tank top we always see LMAO this was taken in 2014.
Ladybug, I can’t stop laughing at that face. She mad, mad at us for talking tit! I love it! ✅😎👏🏻

• Haha
DA46E80E-C7D0-4F91-8596-BB553BB7E93E.jpeg

well damnnnn Corey! Looking like a real doctor right here lol and Tracy..smh. Can’t even pose normal once again. Bending at the waist lookin real stupid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.