Tracy DiMarco Maloney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No posts about the kids recently, that was allllll she used to post now suddenly it’s only selfies and quotes. When they were at that dinner with roger, roger posted a story and you can see her in it and some guy is sitting right behind her super close, I meant to screen shot it but forgot so maybe every one is right? Again, that would make sense why she’s so friendly with Corey or trying to be.

Reactions: 1
No posts about the kids recently, that was allllll she used to post now suddenly it’s only selfies and quotes. When they were at that dinner with roger, roger posted a story and you can see her in it and some guy is sitting right behind her super close, I meant to screen shot it but forgot so maybe every one is right? Again, that would make sense why she’s so friendly with Corey or trying to be.
Was Corey there too? It was a dinner for his cousin right? Or am I thinking if the wrong person?

Reactions: 1
Roger Matthews seems Like a vile Person I don’t get what any woman would be attracted to like what possibly Him throwing her around like a rag doll like he did Jenni?

Reactions: 6
Right, she better have homemade dinner & not no Taco Bell. Tracy buys those Rosarito tortilla shells & adds corn to her tacos. Hispanic men want a hot plate of food when they get home.

Reactions: 2
Was Corey there too? It was a dinner for his cousin right? Or am I thinking if the wrong person?

Yes, they're cousins. I just went back to see the pictures and I didnt see Corey there.

I’m cracking up at her “needing a break post” 🤣 her oldest is 5!!! She hasn’t even been thru full time school yet and others half day or all 3 in a different school or school drama as they get older or driving them all over town or multiple towns for sports for each kid- if she needs a break NOW I can’t imagine how she will handle the teen years! I’m in that stage now with mine 2 teens and a 10 year old life is not easy and you’re all over the place I would give anything to go back the ages her kids are!! A time when you didn’t even have to leave the house if you chose not to!! 😩 she’s an idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m cracking up at her “needing a break post” 🤣 her oldest is 5!!! She hasn’t even been thru full time school yet and others half day or all 3 in a different school or school drama as they get older or driving them all over town or multiple towns for sports for each kid- if she needs a break NOW I can’t imagine how she will handle the teen years! I’m in that stage now with mine 2 teens and a 10 year old life is not easy and you’re all over the place I would give anything to go back the ages her kids are!! A time when you didn’t even have to leave the house if you chose not to!! 😩 she’s an idiot!
3 little kids IS a lot of work if you’re actually parenting . However, she gets every other weekend to herself plus any time she feels like it she drops them for full days with Tara so I have zero sympathy for her.

Reactions: 9
I hate who intentionally have children and close together only to witch and complain about raising children. Yes it gets hard but shut the hell up already, lots of people do it and work full time jobs on top of that.

Reactions: 3
A few weeks ago Tracy was at a group dinner with Roger from Jersey shore. The guy that commented on her post above is followed by Roger, so we are speculating that maybe there’s something going on between the two of them. There’s definitely nothing going on between her and Roger. Roger has a new girlfriend and it’s definitely not Tracy.

And now she just posted that she has a crush 😂

Last edited:
Her caption 🤣🤣 she’s so pathetic
Dude your in your 30s I was posting captions like that at 15
And she is DEFF NOT ready for a Latino! Been there done that! And I’m Latina myself 🤣 and what happened later...I married a European man...they don’t fuckin play 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I think Tracy makes tit up & believes it. She’s totally has issues. It’s embarrassing, Corey run and don’t look back.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.