Tracy DiMarco Maloney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so desperate lol
She needs to focus on her children instead of trying to land another man already. I know she’s doing this for attention and I bet she still wants Coreys attention.

Her caption 🤣🤣 she’s so pathetic
Dude your in your 30s I was posting captions like that at 15
And she is DEFF NOT ready for a Latino! Been there done that! And I’m Latina myself 🤣 and what happened later...I married a European man...they don’t fuckin play 😂😂
Omg! Right?! I was about to say that! She’s acting like a damn teenager with those quotes hahahahaha

Reactions: 5
She’s the biggest attention seeker ever lol lord have mercy
skylar is turning out to be the same exact way! Tracy wants people to believe she is sweet and innocent, but really she seems like a manipulative and whiny little girl 🤷🏻‍♀️ aka Tracy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
2B1B8539-C9AB-4FB7-A7CB-9D19DF82C163.jpeg
Jesus she’s so insecure. Again, focus on the kids instead of Corey’s future girlfriend.🤦🏻‍♀️ I hope nobody is kind because SHE isn’t kind herself!

• Haha
I think Tracy makes tit up & believes it. She’s totally has issues. It’s embarrassing, Corey run and don’t look back.
100%! The fine lines between fantasy and realities are running pretty close with Tracy.

She can’t decide if she was tricked into playing a character in Jerseylicious or whether she was her true authentic self so it changes in accordance to her situation at that moment.

She can’t remember her heritage correctly so it changes on a whim - American/Italian/Greek/Irish/Bullshit.

She honestly believes she’s some huge star eventhough she’s not been on tv in nearly a decade and people of a certain age wouldn’t have a clue -unless they listened to her tacky podcast.

She educates us on how to be a good mother (questionable) and has someone else practically raising her kids.

She expressed on jerseylicious she wanted a family, a husband and was living happily ever after, now she admits it wasn’t the case at all and wants a man who doesn’t spend a penny on her (as if) but messages her all day telling her how amazing she is and fucks her and chokes her when she wants.
The biggest lie of all is when she thinks we believe her when she says that she doesn’t use a filter on her pictures online. She looks so ridiculous that it’s now become hilarious just to watch what’s coming next 🤣😂

The woman is a complete phoney and I’m so glad I’ve seen through all her lies.

View attachment 91176Jesus she’s so insecure. Again, focus on the kids instead of Corey’s future girlfriend.🤦🏻‍♀️ I hope nobody is kind because SHE isn’t kind herself!
I hope he pulls an absolute stunner 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
100%! The fine lines between fantasy and realities are running pretty close with Tracy.

She can’t decide if she was tricked into playing a character in Jerseylicious or whether she was her true authentic self so it changes in accordance to her situation at that moment.

She can’t remember her heritage correctly so it changes on a whim - American/Italian/Greek/Irish/Bullshit.

She honestly believes she’s some huge star eventhough she’s not been on tv in nearly a decade and people of a certain age wouldn’t have a clue -unless they listened to her tacky podcast.

She educates us on how to be a good mother (questionable) and has someone else practically raising her kids.

She expressed on jerseylicious she wanted a family, a husband and was living happily ever after, now she admits it wasn’t the case at all and wants a man who doesn’t spend a penny on her (as if) but messages her all day telling her how amazing she is and fucks her and chokes her when she wants.
The biggest lie of all is when she thinks we believe her when she says that she doesn’t use a filter on her pictures online. She looks so ridiculous that it’s now become hilarious just to watch what’s coming next 🤣😂

The woman is a complete phoney and I’m so glad I’ve seen through all her lies.

I hope he pulls an absolute stunner 🤣😂🤣
😂 😂 you and me both! He’s good looking but honestly once he opens his mouth and talks..total turn off LMAO sorry but that’s what I think. Also..she portrays herself to be this bad witch/freak in bed, but why do I picture her just being a missionary only type gal? Lmao 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So if Corey deleted her off his Instagram and then she deleted him off her highlights tab is that what she meant in the picture she posted saying checkmate ♟️? As in she’d got him back? and then Corey liked that pic 🤷🏻‍♀️ seems like their playing games.

So if Corey deleted her off his Instagram and then she deleted him off her highlights tab is that what she meant in the picture she posted saying checkmate ♟️? As in she’d got him back? and then Corey liked that pic 🤷🏻‍♀️ seems like their playing games.
Corey is a ditz. He prbly didn’t even read the caption. He saw her selfie with tits hanging out so he liked the photo lmao 😂 and yes..she’s trying to be mysterious with all her captions 🙄🙄 can someone tell her to grow up? I don’t want to because there’s no way I’m gona be blocked. I need to follow the shitshow that’s gona happen lmaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂 😂 you and me both! He’s good looking but honestly once he opens his mouth and talks..total turn off LMAO sorry but that’s what I think. Also..she portrays herself to be this bad witch/freak in bed, but why do I picture her just being a missionary only type gal? Lmao 😆
I see her as a complainer! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haven’t even explained your separation to your kids yet but starting to date already. I’m sure they won’t bring that up in their future therapy sessions 🙄. Her parents are married so she doesn’t get how tit like that really effects the kids. She needs to be more careful.

Reactions: 6
What pic are you referring to?

What if he’s liking her stuff just to be like hey you IDGAF Anymore I mean that’s what I would do🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean it has to be obnoxious when you throw a indirect and that person likes it. I listened to the whole podcast and she made him sound so disconnected maybe he fell out of love with her or they both fell out of love it happens. I think it’s ridiculous she’s talking about crushes when she waited a year to announce her separation. She’s like steam rolling now poor kids I hope they won’t see Corey out the front And new guy Coming in through the back. Kids need to process change. She admitted he just moved out a month ago🙄

Reactions: 3
Corey is a ditz. He prbly didn’t even read the caption. He saw her selfie with tits hanging out so he liked the photo lmao 😂 and yes..she’s trying to be mysterious with all her captions 🙄🙄 can someone tell her to grow up? I don’t want to because there’s no way I’m gona be blocked. I need to follow the shitshow that’s gona happen lmaooo
I’m already blocked lol

• Wow
I so remember that and was thinking who does that with their brand new baby sends them out to go sleep out!! Like why did they have kids for show

Reactions: 4
Roger Matthews seems Like a vile Person I don’t get what any woman would be attracted to like what possibly Him throwing her around like a rag doll like he did Jenni?
Maybe Tracy likes that as long is some kind of attention 🤷🏻‍♀️

I hate who intentionally have children and close together only to witch and complain about raising children. Yes it gets hard but shut the hell up already, lots of people do it and work full time jobs on top of that.
Thank you 👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 2
Yes it is a lot of work but yes she gets more breaks including over night then literally any mom
I know. It makes me really mad saying she does nothing does nothing for herself. If you are a mother you have to be selfless you have no choice. I wouldn’t call Botox, hair extensions, microblading, eye lashes done, nails done and constantly ordering in so you don’t have to cook doing NOTHING FOR YOURSELF!!

Reactions: 6
A little while back she was posting a story with the kids at home and I heard a male voice who she didn’t show on video. I immediately thought to myself she must have a boyfriend already especially to be bringing it around her kids so soon. I don’t know how she’ll pull that off when she claims they think their parents are still married.

Com’on guys she is too lazy to be on top 😂😂 plus her saggy tits will be in the way 🤮 cant believe I just had that image lol
Hahahaha 🤢 now you put that image in my head. She prbly wears that black tank top too while doing the deed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.