Tracy Dimarco Maloney #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn!!! I was MIA for the 4th and weโ€™re already in page 12 of a brand new thread ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ I had a lot of catching up to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The signs she uses for birthday parties and such.

Isn't she "snitching" by posting those stupid memes about cheaters and tit? She's a rat. We all know how real Italians handle rats right?
You are clearly our key informatant ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
A quick verification search shows she isnโ€™t even licensed in NJ anymore... and never was in NY.
Wow! She shouldn't be touching people's faces or hair !! I think it might be ok, law-wise, if you don't charge $$ , but lets be real, Trashbag wouldn't "work" for free. She could get in trouble charging money for services she technically isn't licensed to do.

Reactions: 5
WTF, this witch is Thirsty AF! How is she up stairs taking pics with her asss up & her parents down stairs? Please donโ€™t tell me that poor Sky took this pic? How embarrassing is she? Oh & her minion that said Pisces are cry babies duck you bleep! Iโ€™m a Pisces & that tit pisses me off! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guess we know why she barely posted yesterday. She must have been taking these photos and spending all day photoshopping. LoL shes a bleeping joke. My body is Alot nicer than heres after my kids but I wouldnt dare do this. I'm not hating I just think shes gonna attract the men that hit it and quit it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Totally agree. She also thinks she's irreplaceable. That he'll never find someone like her. She's posted stuff like that before. Does she realize that's a good thing. I know us females can be a pain sometimes but she seems like a royal pain. Like royal royal pain in the ass.
Someone has said it before and I totally believe it to be true. That Corey wasn't allowed to post just any picture of the kids because they had to be edited by her. That alone is insanity.
I wonder if he even ever saw his paycheck. She strikes me as the type to totally have controlled all their money. I could just picture him needing permission to buy a new pair of sneakers but meanwhile she's out getting expensive unnecessary hair extensions.
I agree 100%. I was thinking the other day, if it kills her that he lets the kids be little? Not all this matching outfits, photoshopped double normal babyfat chins and brightened eyes. Maybe it's to his benefit they play all day but they also seem to enjoy it immensely. He's not great, I still maintain he (like her) singles Skylar out but def better.

I also used to wonder about her expenses. Not the expense really but damn all that damn clutter in her house. When Julian was born, Julian bought the girls a backpack. It was never seen again. Seemed just for a photo.

Reactions: 10
I also used to wonder about her expenses. Not the expense really but damn all that damn clutter in her house. When Julian was born, Julian bought the girls a backpack. It was never seen again. Seemed just for a photo.
Or how about that pony thing she bought Jayden for her birthday, and of course Sky got one too, but I never saw it again after that day. And I know with a normal person you don't have to see everything they play with, but Tracy posts every second of the day so you know we would've seen it again.

Reactions: 12
we should crowd source $ for someone who lives near Tracy to get their makeup done by her and spill all the tea. I would also match the $ and donate to a deaf organization or something if people are serious. Would be hilarious and we would raise money for a cause. I'm sure its cheap to get your make-up done by someone without a license.

Learned something new today. Had no idea you could tan indoors while laying across a bed ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
I saw this same comment and was cracking up.

There was also another comment under the one about the boudoir photoshoot, where she said she was in a mesh cat suit and her nipple ring got caught in the mesh. I CANNOT WITH THIS WOMAN. You are a mother why are you talking about that on instagram comments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow so they do rent it out
hosted by Stephanie Maloney! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I know itโ€™s old news but that still cracks me up. So many people know sheโ€™s Maloney..why doesnโ€™t she come clean?

A quick verification search shows she isnโ€™t even licensed in NJ anymore... and never was in NY.
Ugh sheโ€™s an idiot. Itโ€™s $60 every other year. After 7 years, you need to go back for some schooling (not the whole thing) and retake your written and practical exam. I have my NJ cosmo license and I renew it even though my job doesnโ€™t depend on it! Stupid of me to spend $20,000 and 1200 hours of my life to not renew it for $60 every other year!

Last edited:
Omg are you all seeing what I'm seeing here. I really hope she didn't but I think she most certainly did.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ
Screenshot_20200706-140344_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200706-140412_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Ok so I'm from her town. Went to the same high school, have friends of friends etc. Her parents are not wealthy, they are comfortable. They rent their beach house a ton and that's how they sustain it. Her whole image is a facade and it's a pretty sad one at that.
I have said that several times.... her parents are not wealthy. They live comfortably. Trashy wants to make it look like they are the Rockeffelers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.