Tracy Dimarco Maloney #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my good friends is friends with the guy who makes all those big signs she uses and she told me that Tracy is not nice and a real witch and how she wont promote anything unless it's for free šŸ¤£ always looking for a bleeping hand out
What big signs?

Reactions: 2
He may not want the money to go directly to her use... and maybe before she threw her tantrum and blocked Tara. He could had given the money to Tara so she could buy food for kids and so on..but not for Maloney to spend on her spider lashes, botox..šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø..and now that she has blocked his sister's and is not talking to him, maybe that's why shes playing the victim as a struggling single mother of 3 under 3.šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
I think with Tracy, she's trying to get whatever she can financially & doesn't care where it came from. She knows she aint getting a lot from Corey because, she knows he's not working. So she's playing the poor me card I get sh*t from him help me out. When his work picks back up I'm sure he will offer more. And if he doesn't she can put his ass in jail... but wait... would she even do that because snitches get stitches right?! Probably not because she won't want people to know that she doesn't live by her own rules. She's totally not gonna 'pay it forward' and she doesn't need the money her parents will be supporting her. She's the biggest leech going

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What big signs?
The signs she uses for birthday parties and such.

I think with Tracy, she's trying to get whatever she can financially & doesn't care where it came from. She knows she aint getting a lot from Corey because, she knows he's not working. So she's playing the poor me card I get sh*t from him help me out. When his work picks back up I'm sure he will offer more. And if he doesn't she can put his ass in jail... but wait... would she even do that because snitches get stitches right?! Probably not because she won't want people to know that she doesn't live by her own rules. She's totally not gonna 'pay it forward' and she doesn't need the money her parents will be supporting her. She's the biggest leech going
Isn't she "snitching" by posting those stupid memes about cheaters and tit? She's a rat. We all know how real Italians handle rats right?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ummm pocahontas phot shop fail. the space between her breasts that shes trying to cover up with the gaudy purse strap is ALL WHITE not the nasty fake tan brown the rest of her body is. Disgusting.

I am going to go ahead and say that I think Corey is the one that has changed the schedule and hasnt had the kids intentionally because she mentioned something about peoples schedules changing last minute. He needs to remember divorce doesnt mean youre a free bachelor, you still are a father to three beautiful children. Yes child support helps, but you need to be there physically for your children as well. Seems like Corey's dad was a wonderful father, too bad his son didnt learn much from him.

As for Tracy, I think her family is well aware of the path she is going down right now and almost knew this sht was going to blowup in her face. She needs to get it together and change her attitude for her CHILDREN if nothing else. She keeps saying she walked away, she was unhappy, so this is the time to make that change not be on IG or TikTok throwing passive aggressive shade.

Is it just me or am I sensing bitchy vibes like damn.
View attachment 173753
Lol I saw this too and thought the same thing!! Why even write that? Itā€™s like sheā€™s incinerating the person is lying or that she has some exclusive dress that no one else could possibly have, in reality, itā€™s most likely found on amazon...
Also, all of her stupid comments about how dark she gets, I canā€™t. Her life revolves around how tan she is, itā€™s literally what my friends and I got excited about when we were 14. So dumb

Reactions: 14
Lol I saw this too and thought the same thing!! Why even write that? Itā€™s like sheā€™s incinerating the person is lying or that she has some exclusive dress that no one else could possibly have, in reality, itā€™s most likely found on amazon...
Also, all of her stupid comments about how dark she gets, I canā€™t. Her life revolves around how tan she is, itā€™s literally what my friends and I got excited about when we were 14. So dumb
Clearly none of her baddie moron followers know what a real tan looks like bc shes so burnt its not funny! Her chest makes me hurt by just looking at it! By the look of her white tits a witch needs some sp50! I have olive toned skin and I still burn and use sun block! Sicilian skin my ass!

We should pitch in and get the girl a DNA test cause she claims about a million things. Does Mr or Mrs Maloney Have any Sicilian in them? I saw someone says sheā€™s probably like 2%šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I donā€™t understand this need to brag like Iā€™m white as tit and Iā€™m not a speck of Caucasian at all I just donā€™t tan at all so wtf does being Sicilian have to do with that and if it does can I also claim to be Sicilian so I can be more tan as well?šŸ¤”
209013A0-C0F9-4760-9955-1B8493D0B407.jpeg

Hiding the nails until her twelve year old nail tech can do her a free set. I hope you at least tip her Trashy but then again she probably doesnā€™t and thatā€™s why they break so easily. I do my own not a professional and they last me weeks and I might break one nail but damn a whole fist. She rather hide and photoshop then slap polish over her normal nailsšŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or am I sensing bitchy vibes like damn.
View attachment 173753
I was going to post the screenshot of that too! Very rude for no reason.

definitely on amazonšŸ˜‚ and her skin looks dry and ashy! Sheā€™s going to start looking like her LV bags soon.

• Haha
That's a filter. She was alot lighter on Saturday. Shes always making herself darker just to make it seem like she tans. For someone that has 3 kids all day and no time to herself she certainly has alot of time to sit around and tan so evenly all day. Also, I HATE the skin tone colored lips. It makes her look dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Brielle & Corey weā€™re together on the 4th. Both posted similar videos...same cars and houses in the background. Tracy is probably so mad. I donā€™t know why she would be mad, she legit has said that she left Corey, she posts thirst traps and even Stories of her making out with guys and on a ā€œdateā€ (classy in the back of a pickup truck). She can dish it out but she canā€™t take it. Love to see it. I expect there with be thirst traps and passive aggressive posts this week.
How did I miss her posting making out with a guy...when was this?

Reactions: 2
That's a filter. She was alot lighter on Saturday. Shes always making herself darker just to make it seem like she tans. For someone that has 3 kids all day and no time to herself she certainly has alot of time to sit around and tan so evenly all day. Also, I HATE the skin tone colored lips. It makes her look dead.
Exactly she canā€™t do anything because sheā€™s a single mother with her kids 24/7!!!šŸ˜‚ she reminds of Grandma Aggieā€™s leather alligator bag from Halloween TownšŸ¤£ Goals!! Can someone tell her that concealer lips left the chat 15 years ago

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I didnā€™t see the live where she was freaking out over something someone sent Corey. Iā€™m guessing whatever it was, pushed him to stop playing her games. Iā€™m really interested what it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was going to post the screenshot of that too! Very rude for no reason.

definitely on amazonšŸ˜‚ and her skin looks dry and ashy! Sheā€™s going to start looking like her LV bags soon.
LOL! I get this dress every year on amazon its literally a $14.99 free people knock off. She's a fool. It also looks horrendous on her grotesque boobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ummm pocahontas phot shop fail. the space between her breasts that shes trying to cover up with the gaudy purse strap is ALL WHITE not the nasty fake tan brown the rest of her body is. Disgusting.

I am going to go ahead and say that I think Corey is the one that has changed the schedule and hasnt had the kids intentionally because she mentioned something about peoples schedules changing last minute. He needs to remember divorce doesnt mean youre a free bachelor, you still are a father to three beautiful children. Yes child support helps, but you need to be there physically for your children as well. Seems like Corey's dad was a wonderful father, too bad his son didnt learn much from him.

As for Tracy, I think her family is well aware of the path she is going down right now and almost knew this sht was going to blowup in her face. She needs to get it together and change her attitude for her CHILDREN if nothing else. She keeps saying she walked away, she was unhappy, so this is the time to make that change not be on IG or TikTok throwing passive aggressive shade.
So right honestly Corey was never a dad. I remember when Skylar was a baby her saying he didnā€™t get home till 7 because he went to the gym after work Um no that stops come home and go to the gym when your kids go to bed!!! Always playing softball on weekends never there! They didnā€™t do too many things as a family. Iā€™m sorry if my husband has to work 6-6 everyday Iā€™m going to figure something out where he doesnā€™t or downsize or something.

Apparently she's just opened an LLC for her photography company according to Jess' story. šŸ™„ Does she realize that requires actually applying for an LLC and establishing it? Not just a hash tag. Also, a photographer has to get dressed and leave the house. Interact with clients in a friendly and helpful manner. Is she really this dense?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Why is Jess allowing this monster into taking this horrendous preggo photos Omfg
F16A0290-BC10-4EC7-9633-FF96C7B7FD0D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.