Tracy Dimarco Maloney #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
letโ€™s do this ๐Ÿ˜‰ I feel like Iโ€™m coming back to old friends. Welcome everyone lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This is my guilty pleasure. Like some of you mentioned, sometimes I feel guilty but then she goes and makes some asshole comment or post and I feel vindicated. Let the games begin!

happy fourth yโ€™all! ๐ŸŽ‡

Reactions: 20
Well like I said in the end of the last thread she is definitely reading this. I posted we should all blow up her comments tagging the trayway account so people know who she actually is...btw thank you to whoever did that prior so I could see the real her...but she's limiting her comments all of the sudden lmao. Ok you scary ass witch we see you.

Edit to add weird when I log into my throw away account it says comments limited but my regular is ok. Maybe there's an option to limit comments to new accounts? Not sure lol.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yay, new thread!!! Hi ladies, hope you all have a great 4th and stay safe.

Reactions: 2
She was like fuk escargot I want dominoezzz... and ....wendddieeezzz.... all fast food that I can eat swiftly ...your crew run run run, your crew run run.

I had to bring this energy....someone should continue...we could make a whole song....
I'm totally going to hell. Whatever lol. You need fire to cook stuff.๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.