Tracy Dimarco Maloney #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Facts!!

I must be in a real receipt mood today lol...

Yeah - they do this with their Poconos house, etc. She herself mentioned it once on a post, during a less bitchy mood, in which someone asked her if they could stay there, too, and she commented something like 'rent it.'

Reactions: 6
We should pitch in and get the girl a DNA test cause she claims about a million things. Does Mr or Mrs Maloney Have any Sicilian in them? I saw someone says she’s probably like 2%🤣🤣 I don’t understand this need to brag like I’m white as tit and I’m not a speck of Caucasian at all I just don’t tan at all so wtf does being Sicilian have to do with that and if it does can I also claim to be Sicilian so I can be more tan as well?🤔View attachment 173789

Hiding the nails until her twelve year old nail tech can do her a free set. I hope you at least tip her Trashy but then again she probably doesn’t and that’s why they break so easily. I do my own not a professional and they last me weeks and I might break one nail but damn a whole fist. She rather hide and photoshop then slap polish over her normal nails🙄
She is ridiculous with her nails. They need rest!!

Reactions: 5
Yeah - they do this with their Poconos house, etc. She herself mentioned it once on a post, during a less bitchy mood, in which someone asked her if they could stay there, too, and she commented something like 'rent it.'
I don’t think they have a Poconos house? I tried to be detective and check but.... I did find they tried to sue Mt. Airy and lost :unsure:

• Wow
We should pitch in and get the girl a DNA test cause she claims about a million things. Does Mr or Mrs Maloney Have any Sicilian in them? I saw someone says she’s probably like 2%🤣🤣 I don’t understand this need to brag like I’m white as tit and I’m not a speck of Caucasian at all I just don’t tan at all so wtf does being Sicilian have to do with that and if it does can I also claim to be Sicilian so I can be more tan as well?🤔View attachment 173789

Hiding the nails until her twelve year old nail tech can do her a free set. I hope you at least tip her Trashy but then again she probably doesn’t and that’s why they break so easily. I do my own not a professional and they last me weeks and I might break one nail but damn a whole fist. She rather hide and photoshop then slap polish over her normal nails🙄
Okay this picture irritates TF out of me. She could not have photoshopped herself any darker.. actually she could. I’m black and my skin is the most beautiful brown and she’s over here photoshopping it on.. (Which she forgot her white ass thumb and lower chest 🤣) It’s just.. so cringe 🥴

Oh and she’s ONE bleeping STEP away from ending up like this! it’s a big problem in the UK.. they’re obsessed with tanning and big lips And curly hair 😒

4781F831-0C50-4BB6-9DE6-D3E582EF9C60.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Apparently she's just opened an LLC for her photography company according to Jess' story. 🙄 Does she realize that requires actually applying for an LLC and establishing it? Not just a hash tag. Also, a photographer has to get dressed and leave the house. Interact with clients in a friendly and helpful manner. Is she really this dense?!
Not to mention the editing (No one wants a Tracy edited picture. It would look.. well.. like jess’ crappy side shot photo) and playing with lightening and different lens and sizes and yea.. a reason why people go to school for it or really invest themselves in it and teach their self. she’s a “photographer” for her friends only. She’s not going to actually go out and meet other people 🤣🤣🤣

Apparently she's just opened an LLC for her photography company according to Jess' story. 🙄 Does she realize that requires actually applying for an LLC and establishing it? Not just a hash tag. Also, a photographer has to get dressed and leave the house. Interact with clients in a friendly and helpful manner. Is she really this dense?!
Not to mention the editing (No one wants a Tracy edited picture. It would look.. well.. like jess’ crappy side shot photo) and playing with lightening and different lens and sizes and yea.. a reason why people go to school for it or really invest themselves in it and teach their self. she’s a “photographer” for her friends only. She’s not going to actually go out and meet other people 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Okay this picture irritates TF out of me. She could not have photoshopped herself any darker.. actually she could. I’m black and my skin is the most beautiful brown and she’s over here photoshopping it on.. (Which she forgot her white ass thumb and lower chest 🤣) It’s just.. so cringe 🥴

Oh and she’s ONE bleeping STEP away from ending up like this! it’s a big problem in the UK.. they’re obsessed with tanning and big lips And curly hair 😒

View attachment 174135
This girl did a Video explanation on this, apparently she never fake tanned her grandparents are dark skinned so in the summer months she tans really well. Her brother is the same also. It’s just curled hair, make up and a good angle 🤣
And I’d like to say on behalf of the UK please don’t paint us with the same brush as the idiots with duck lips, we promise we’re not all like them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This girl did a Video explanation on this, apparently she never fake tanned her grandparents are dark skinned so in the summer months she tans really well. Her brother is the same also. It’s just curled hair, make up and a good angle 🤣
And I’d like to say on behalf of the UK please don’t paint us with the same brush as the idiots with duck lips, we promise we’re not all like them 😂
Yeaa.. I’m sorry, but I don’t think she was being honest. If I remember correctly super old photos surfaced of her and her brother. Just normal white and hair was not coiled curly like that. There was a whole twitter thread exposing a bunch of the ig models and their old pics. Also, I find it hard you’re gonna naturally tan that dark especially when the pic of her “normal” right next to the pic of her “dark tan” she’s white like Tracy 🤣 and I should have clarified not all of UK! just the UK Instagram models!

Reactions: 7
Lmfaooooo. She promotes healthy body images but yet EVERY photo is either extremely photoshopped or shes hiding behind things. This cow is promoting nothing but that she is self conscious and alters her photos. If she was proud of her body she would post a real pic without photoshop. Also, stop the nonsense with botox and tanning that also promotes healthy body image.

Stop photoshopping your children also cause they will be even more self conscious then you are growing up. I hate how fake she is, be real for once in your life.

Attachments

Guess we know why she barely posted yesterday. She must have been taking these photos and spending all day photoshopping. LoL shes a bleeping joke. My body is Alot nicer than heres after my kids but I wouldnt dare do this. I'm not hating I just think shes gonna attract the men that hit it and quit it.
Don't forget the smelly pussy!! Not easy to find a guy with all of these "qualities"!

Wow so they do rent it out
Her parents seem careful and clean. How can she be so neglected and vulgar?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
My father is dark skinned thanks to his super dark native gma, my grandfather is black, and I have a Sicilian great gpa in there, too (But he was fair with green eyes). I burn all the time and am still red from the hour I spent in Jersey sun on Saturday. Tracy is full of tit and so is that instagrammer.

Reactions: 11
Don't forget the smelly pussy!! Not easy to find a guy with all of these "qualities"!

Her parents seem careful and clean. How can she be so neglected and vulgar?
I think she was a spoiled brat growing up and it came back to bite her parents and in turn her in the ass.
Her parents really wanted her to be with or atleast marry a certain type of guy. They probably also didn't want her doing that show. I enjoyed watching it but no way would I want my daughter being a mega witch on TV.
I think all that more specifically getting married to Corey put a huge strain on her relationship with her family.
She was and still is a know it all. Problem is she doesn't know it all! Her parents probably tried to save her but too little too late. They created the monster.
That's my opinion anyway. Hope it makes sense. I'm not good at putting my thoughts into words sometimes!😅😖😅

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.