Tracy Dimarco Maloney #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So right honestly Corey was never a dad. I remember when Skylar was a baby her saying he didn’t get home till 7 because he went to the gym after work Um no that stops come home and go to the gym when your kids go to bed!!! Always playing softball on weekends never there! They didn’t do too many things as a family. I’m sorry if my husband has to work 6-6 everyday I’m going to figure something out where he doesn’t or downsize or something.
So I dont exactly agree with what you're saying just because my fiancè works from midnight to 8am and works out after work. He was off for 2 months after our son was born to help. He didn't help. I did so much more and still do more.
He does stuff now but thats because we can. I dont stop him for doing things he loves (i.e. like corey playing softball)
Its great when husbands help with kids. No lie.

Just some people aren't really equipped to be parents

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Apparently she's just opened an LLC for her photography company according to Jess' story. 🙄 Does she realize that requires actually applying for an LLC and establishing it? Not just a hash tag. Also, a photographer has to get dressed and leave the house. Interact with clients in a friendly and helpful manner. Is she really this dense?!
I’m sure she can use a license from one of her other 5 companies 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probably because her minion baddies are harassing him about having a girlfriend “so soon” because of all the tit she has been saying on insta.
I’m in the Baddie group bc I’m nosey AF. Most of the posts aren’t even about Tracy or Jessica. I wish we could get a troll fb account in there and post about tattle life! We can wake up the minions

Reactions: 6
So I dont exactly agree with what you're saying just because my fiancè works from midnight to 8am and works out after work. He was off for 2 months after our son was born to help. He didn't help. I did so much more and still do more.
He does stuff now but thats because we can. I dont stop him for doing things he loves (i.e. like corey playing softball)
Its great when husbands help with kids. No lie.

Just some people aren't really equipped to be parents
Well husbands shouldn’t be helping they should be parenting!! Also if he workEd all day till 6pm than went to the gym everyday when did he spend time with his kids she even said they went to bed at 8 every night back than which I remember because she would go live after she put them to bed well it was just skykar and Jayden at that time. I will stop my husband from doing thing he wants to do because kids cone first you had your chance at playing ball boys it’s your kids time. My husband plays football but if it interferes with our time or my kids he doesn’t go.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ladies.... I agree with all of you. I don't want us fighting. Parenting isn’t one size fits all. Let’s just focus on how nothing fits Trashy. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A quick verification search shows she isn’t even licensed in NJ anymore... and never was in NY.
Wow so actually she could get in trouble for doing hair on the side since she’s not licensed anymore lol

Reactions: 10
Ok so I'm from her town. Went to the same high school, have friends of friends etc. Her parents are not wealthy, they are comfortable. They rent their beach house a ton and that's how they sustain it. Her whole image is a facade and it's a pretty sad one at that.

Reactions: 23
Omfg world’s biggest moron. Says it’s only for certain people yet posts these photos for the world to see. No brains.
79808E70-E228-49F9-8771-FCEFE9FF4184.jpeg

D13DD859-2CA3-4B51-9EFB-CC5FE5B80DC0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Why does she use 🤷🏻‍♀️ Honestly she’s so cocky. Cocky behind the photoshop big momma 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Came here to say this. She’s disgusting. She wants to focus on being a good role model for her kids and then she posts this trash. She has no class at all. Moms can still be sexy and have fun but end the edited ass pics, we all know what you really look like.

Had to screen shot this comment on her new thirst trap photo before she deletes it 🤣
🤣👏🏼👏🏼comment was on point.

Reactions: 13
Yikes that picture. Imagine what her mom must think Knowing she was downstairs while Tracy was upstairs taking naked/boudoir photos for the internet to see. Pathetic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok so I'm from her town. Went to the same high school, have friends of friends etc. Her parents are not wealthy, they are comfortable. They rent their beach house a ton and that's how they sustain it. Her whole image is a facade and it's a pretty sad one at that.
Facts!!

I must be in a real receipt mood today lol...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.