Tracy Dimarco Maloney #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we should crowd source $ for someone who lives near Tracy to get their makeup done by her and spill all the tea. I would also match the $ and donate to a deaf organization or something if people are serious. Would be hilarious and we would raise money for a cause. I'm sure its cheap to get your make-up done by someone without a license.

I saw this same comment and was cracking up.

There was also another comment under the one about the boudoir photoshoot, where she said she was in a mesh cat suit and her nipple ring got caught in the mesh. I CANNOT WITH THIS WOMAN. You are a mother why are you talking about that on instagram comments
She is a mother but she’s also trashy and thirsty for any attention and compliments. It’s sad that she has to post nasty pics of herself and looks for compliments, like she needs to work on her self esteem, she’s raising two daughters, they need to see their mother with confidence...not take thirst traps for her.

Yeaa.. I’m sorry, but I don’t think she was being honest. If I remember correctly super old photos surfaced of her and her brother. Just normal white and hair was not coiled curly like that. There was a whole twitter thread exposing a bunch of the ig models and their old pics. Also, I find it hard you’re gonna naturally tan that dark especially when the pic of her “normal” right next to the pic of her “dark tan” she’s white like Tracy 🤣 and I should have clarified not all of UK! just the UK Instagram models!
Anyone here watch Empire? There’s a character called White Tracy😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She thinks she looks good. She’s a mess and that purse is ugly and tacky🤮
[/QUOTE]
You misspoke. The purse is as ugly and tacky as she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WTF, this witch is Thirsty AF! How is she up stairs taking pics with her asss up & her parents down stairs? Please don’t tell me that poor Sky took this pic? How embarrassing is she? Oh & her minion that said Pisces are cry babies duck you bleep! I’m a Pisces & that tit pisses me off! 😂
First off people that make excuses over being a certain way because of their “SiGn” are dumb as tit. I’m a Pisces also and that tit is dumb. Almost as dumb as Tracy saying how she’s a badass Scorpio but yet is asking for money and posting photoshopped ass pics for attention LOL. BUT okay Tracy go on with your tough as nails Scorpio attitude. Can’t wait to see what victim post you’ll post up soon

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think they have a Poconos house? I tried to be detective and check but.... I did find they tried to sue Mt. Airy and lost :unsure:

Interesting. Hm. I googled and found that they did temporarily own a house in PA Camelback Mtns. that they unloaded last year. I distinctly recall her her posting pics of her drinking Almond Milk / Coffee or something like that in front of the fireplace, and photos of her parents w/ Sky there. This is the house.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Interesting. Hm. I googled and found that they did temporarily own a house in PA Camelback Mtns. that they unloaded last year. I distinctly recall her her posting pics of her drinking Almond Milk / Coffee or something like that in front of the fireplace, and photos of her parents w/ Sky there. This is the house.

Welp, I stand corrected lol. For some reason I can’t remember it recently but was this the house she had like a girls trip at? With Spongebob and Tara?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Yes that was their house in PA.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Hmmm so is she living there now? She’s def never at home it seems
She seems to be bouncing around to wherever her parents are at the moment. I wouldn’t be surprised in a few days/weeks we see that her Middletown townhome/condo/whatever is listed for rent 😂

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or does she have a weird unatural obsession with her “younger cousins” or anyone for that matter!
I don’t think they have a Poconos house? I tried to be detective and check but.... I did find they tried to sue Mt. Airy and lost :unsure:

serves them right to be honest u go to a place they dont accept your ID (their discretion) and they allow you to enter on the basis that you dont engage in over age activities yet u walk in straight to the bar and order a cocktail are u stupid? Then want to sue and cry rich/white privilege when u get called out and blame the waitress for not looking at your wristband!!

i guess her family are just as entitled and stupid as her

Reactions: 8
Omg 4800 for a week damn

As crazy as it sounds people will pay that and more to vacation here in the summer. I live in a beach town in NJ. Renting out your house during the season will pay your mortgage, taxes, plus more for the entire year.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.