Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy!! You are NOT the least bit funny!! Stop with the tik tok videos!!!! I think people would be more accepting of it if you did one with the kids. But Now you suddenly think you’re funny?!?! I’m dying over here from second hand embarrassment!! Ffs stop!

I will say this though, good job on feeding the kids a better meal today!! Plus you served it on actual kid plates!! Baby steps I guess....baby steps
Tiktok is very popular and so are all the videos dancing, acting etc it’s just the trend. I love tik tile and anyone can do them.

sne is feeding the kids a lil more veggies but still processed crap! Can she even cook a real
Homemade meal 🙄

She said that’s what they asked for 😂😂😂😂 really can you imagine a child saying that’s what they want for dinner. She’s a liar as per usual
That seemed odd 😂

Last edited:
You guys.. wth is hanging off her ceiling fan 😩😩😩
Lmfaooooooooooo idk but that just made me crack up

Coffee cake for breakfast because "it's too early to worry about what everyone else wants." - this must be her shouting out people who send her free tit.

I hate to be an asshole because I know there are some Tara fans in here but her face scares the living daylights out of me

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Coffee cake for breakfast because "it's too early to worry about what everyone else wants." - this must be her shouting out people who send her free tit.

I hate to be an asshole because I know there are some Tara fans in here but her face scares the living daylights out of me
The funny part is she always promotes these but never shows them made or making them😂 who the hell says it’s to early to worry about what everyone wants? You mean your kids? They should be the main ones she should be worried about what they want and the earlier the better you git more time🙄 she’s always up so early doing literally nothing productive and complaining like uh use your mornings wisely cook clean I’m sorry but I’m starting to see why she would be a divorcée she’s not wife material especial not a homemaker.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

She is just making a promotion for free crap they send her, BTW Breakfast for the kids must be really easy for LazyTrazy just pop 3 Bottle of milk in their mouths 🍼🍼🍼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone see her recent story with the clip from Girl Talk where they talk about staying with a cheater and she quotes the one girl saying “I’m just not that witch”.. I def think he cheated but I also think it’s interesting bc she did stay lol, she said many times they tried for years to work it out so I think she did stay but the fact that he couldn’t text her simple things to make her feel good is what pushed her over the edge. People can make whatever choices they want but it’s weird for her to act big and bad like she won’t stay and put up with cheating yet I think that’s exactly what she did do? Lol. Again, just be honest about it

Reactions: 9
Seriously Maloney??? She definitely read this thread lol..... lazy Maloney a true Sicilian, makes food from scratch. But since you dont know how to cook, then of course you love those frozen nuggets.
Screenshot_20200409-085840_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
The funny part is she always promotes these but never shows them made or making them😂 who the hell says it’s to early to worry about what everyone wants? You mean your kids? They should be the main ones she should be worried about what they want and the earlier the better you git more time🙄 she’s always up so early doing literally nothing productive and complaining like uh use your mornings wisely cook clean I’m sorry but I’m starting to see why she would be a divorcée she’s not wife material especial not a homemaker.
Sad thing is not many women are homemakers anymore. My ex sister in law is one of those people. A true italian is raised to be up early and productive so rest is deserved at night. I think her parents treated her like a baby more than disciplined her. That's why she has the balls to be such an asshole

In Trays mind, if her kids survive the day alone she is a winner.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If she makes an only fans 😭 I don't think 3 kids has been kind to her body

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes the biggest witch I've ever seen. It honestly baffles me how people can even be supportive of her. It's like she is on social media 247 to be a fake broad but could give two f*cks about ANYONE who ever compliments her. And her ugly ass friend SAMMY who looks like a heman with those nutso eyebrows. by the fuckin way, she keeps saying STAY TUNED for an only fans account. That is basically where you post dirty stuff for money. So did ya really laugh your way to the bank tracy? You dirty ass hoe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like how Tracy’s will knock a person that questions why she was a witch to olivia. Yet Tracy you bleep a fews days ago you were posting pics of Jerseylicious. So who’s living in the past? Oh and the reason why Tracy won’t do a reunion is cuz she’s fat as duck! Be real with ya self Ms. Piggy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Did you guys watch the live yesterday with Filly? I didn’t want to even say this because I don’t even want to give her the satisfaction, but I agree with a lot of the comments that I think he does have feelings for her. I always thought he had feelings for Olivia on Jerseylicious, but it looks like he has feelings for Tracy. What do you guys think?
Also, who do you think she was talking about with a cast member sleeping with him and ruing a relationship? I feel like it was Gigi.

i love how her food is once again on a paper plate. Come on girl, you talk about making so much money while being mean to Olivia but where is all this money?!

Holly cow, so she is confessing she was acting? then it was not Real? I think she can get sue if she shares some information from a contract she signed back the n for JL, but If that was acting and she was getting paid for Who is paying her now? She still a saggy tit witch 🤣🤣

So she got tired of having saggy tits so she is wearing a pushup bra today but still using filter and promoting those ugly ass earings for the 50th time 🤦🏻‍♀️
0419C031-0C27-43B8-8418-659B42E33D11.jpeg

• Haha
She always says that The kids like’ or The Kids want’ Full of 💩
I’m sure that is what they want because that’s all they know. They don’t know what a home cooked meal from mom is like so they’re not going to start asking for it. They’re kids. They ask for the things they’re used it. When she says they’re asking for it she’s really saying “that’s all I feed them so that’s what they like”

Last edited:
Sad thing is not many women are homemakers anymore. My ex sister in law is one of those people. A true italian is raised to be up early and productive so rest is deserved at night. I think her parents treated her like a baby more than disciplined her. That's why she has the balls to be such an asshole

In Trays mind, if her kids survive the day alone she is a winner.
Well said!

Did you guys watch the live yesterday with Filly? I didn’t want to even say this because I don’t even want to give her the satisfaction, but I agree with a lot of the comments that I think he does have feelings for her. I always thought he had feelings for Olivia on Jerseylicious, but it looks like he has feelings for Tracy. What do you guys think?
Also, who do you think she was talking about with a cast member sleeping with him and ruing a relationship? I feel like it was Gigi.

i love how her food is once again on a paper plate. Come on girl, you talk about making so much money while being mean to Olivia but where is all this money?!
I didn't see the Live yesterday but Filly is good friends with Corey (and friends-by-association with TrashyTracy) so I don't think he would want Corey's very very sloppy seconds. And I don't think Filly is into fat chicks anyway.

And her ugly ass friend SAMMY who looks like a heman with those nutso eyebrows.
Inspiration for Sammy's eyebrows:
1586464843191.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.