Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t seen my family in a month! I’m also use to seeing them almost daily especially my mother and I miss her so much yet we still are obeying regulations for our state and practicing social distancing it pisses me off that ppl like her think it’s ok to go from house to house cause they’re family! I want to see my family already like stay the hell inside and FaceTime like all the rest of us are!😤 she acts so intelligent but acts like a complete moron and does the most stupid and ignorant things.
Exactly! I would love to see my mom for Easter but Im staying away from her, and keeping her safe and healthy! I also blame her parents. They could say no to having Trailer Trash Tray and her children visit.

Reactions: 6
Not gonna lie besides the dead spider eyelashes, those pics with julian were pretty adorable. Shes spending quality time while outside getting fresh air. I applaud her for being normal today. Julian is freaking cute

Also, not to sound creepy but I know exactly where she is. Lol I used to live there

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If she was really spending time with her son at the beach their wouldn't be a need for an excessive amount of pictures. Can't she do one activity without the need to broadcast it to social media. What happened to her clothing site and didn't she have a lipstick brand??

Reactions: 10
My family are all hairstylists and they would NEVER be caught dead looking like Tracy. I don’t consider a hairstylist at all Her make up is trash and streaky and doesn’t match.

Also, all her clients always look the same and basic, she’s never show anything more than a half updo or curls that all look the same. She knows one hair style, the most basic, I do not know why people would even pay for that.

Reactions: 8
You guys she got the nerve to make this one of her captures in her story 🤣 witch this is what happen to your saggy tits because your life is staying home doing nothing what a Joke she is smfh, she is in denial of her appearance 🐽
I was thinking the same. Tracy witch who the duck would drag another woman like that. Tracy been road hard and she’s 31/32? With her caked on mascara, you can tell she doesn’t wash her face. That’s days old makeup. Filthy bleep! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You guys she got the nerve to make this one of her captures in her story 🤣 witch this is what happen to your saggy tits because your life is staying home doing nothing what a Joke she is smfh, she is in denial of her appearance 🐽
I swear I was gonna post this on here for you guys too and say who does this remind you of, but got distracted. I can't believe she'd really post her twin tittys for everyone 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I was thinking the same. Tracy witch who the duck would drag another woman like that. Tracy been road hard and she’s 31/32? With her caked on mascara, you can tell she doesn’t wash her face. That’s days old makeup. Filthy bleep! 😡
👏🏼👏🏼 thank you Uuufff I thought I was the only one that noticed her old ass make up wearing lashes for days it looked so clumpy 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What I don't get is that you're not suppose to rub or wash your face when you have eyelash extensions, right? So it's a guarantee that at least her eye area isn't clean. But at the same time, by not washing on/around your eyes would make the oil build up break down on the lash adhesive. Oil & dirt build up around your eyes will cause blepharitis. Is she that stupid to pay all that money for professional eyelash extensions that will cause her eye infections? If she's that insecure about her lashes, why not use a self adhesive that can be removed daily so you can wash your face??

Reactions: 4
👏🏼👏🏼 thank you Uuufff I thought I was the only one that noticed her old ass make up wearing lashes for days it looked so clumpy 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh, I’ve noticed. I’ve been really busy lately to be on here. You can tell she doesn’t shower and she wears the same clothes over over. I’m sure she smells. Her home probably smells also.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh, I’ve noticed. I’ve been really busy lately to be on here. You can tell she doesn’t shower and she wears the same clothes over over. I’m sure she smells. Her home probably smells also.
a french shower :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What I don't get is that you're not suppose to rub or wash your face when you have eyelash extensions, right? So it's a guarantee that at least her eye area isn't clean. But at the same time, by not washing on/around your eyes would make the oil build up break down on the lash adhesive. Oil & dirt build up around your eyes will cause blepharitis. Is she that stupid to pay all that money for professional eyelash extensions that will cause her eye infections? If she's that insecure about her lashes, why not use a self adhesive that can be removed daily so you can wash your face??
I honestly think her lashes Are glued on ! I never saw a lash post where she is actually getting lashes done? 🤷🏻‍♀️

a french shower :LOL:
A Bird bath

• Haha
OMG what is wrong with her and her family. Now its her side of the family thats not social distancing. I have friends who have not seen their grandkids, and their kids for weeks because they are social distancing, and they miss their families tremendously. What makes the Maloney clan above anyone else. I expect it from the Epstein side, cause well.... they are stupid! But her parents? I would report her if I could figure out where to call. You and your tacky lashes are the reason people are still getting infected. I can't...
I can’t even tell you how mad this is making me. She’s complaining and posting more tit about how awful it is to be with her kids home and how much it sucks to be inside when 1. Her kids have barely been with her and 2. She’s been with her sister in law and now her parents. People are sad because they miss their families and she’s upset because she can’t go drinking with her friends or get her ugly tacky eye lashes done. I just can’t stand this girl omg. She’s disgusting in so many ways. I never saw someone talk so much about drinking like she just turned 21 meanwhile she’s a mom of 3. SAD

Reactions: 8
How are these grade A boobs as she calls it?! I don’t understand why she doesn’t wear a bra when clearly after having kids gravity is not our friend. And look at her chest freckles they’re cute! No need to blur them with ten filters. 🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 102394

Mind blowing. It was probably the self obsession that ended her marriage. It's the followers that echo the same in the comments though. Thank god I don't know these kinds of people 😌
Her insecurity ended her marriage. On the podcast she said Corey didn’t compliment her enough and that she needed that attention from someone.

:eek: maybe that's the reason why she never talks about him!! That's something very common but we don't know why Maloney doesn'st have a big mouth about that!
She doesn’t talk about Mr. Maloney because he runs a tv station in NJ. He’s a well respected person and I’m sure the fact his daughter married a 20 year old with no future aspirations and a drug habit were not things he wantes people to know.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Tracey has had other people watch her kids since day 1. Tara is more of a mom to them. Tara takes them places and interacts with them. When Raven finally announced she was pregnant with her 2nd after trying for awhile, Tracey pissed her off by announcing her pregnancy at the same time. She just couldn’t let her have a moment. The Epstein family has been dealing with a lot between the death of Gene and Bonnie having a lot of issues. Tracey can’t stand not to be number 1 or out of the spot light. She should have supported Corey more through what he goes through. That’s all I can say. She is as selfish of a person as they come but she can’t see it.

Her a@@ is fat because she sits on it all day long. The townhouse belongs to Corey from the money he got from the bar fight.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Tracey has had other people watch her kids since day 1. Tara is more of a mom to them. Tara takes them places and interacts with them. When Raven finally announced she was pregnant with her 2nd after trying for awhile, Tracey pissed her off by announcing her pregnancy at the same time. She just couldn’t let her have a moment. The Epstein family has been dealing with a lot between the death of Gene and Bonnie having a lot of issues. Tracey can’t stand not to be number 1 or out of the spot light. She should have supported Corey more through what he goes through. That’s all I can say. She is as selfish of a person as they come but she can’t see it.

Her a@@ is fat because she sits on it all day long. The townhouse belongs to Corey from the money he got from the bar fight.
So LazyTrazy freeloads of rent by staying in the Townhouse? I thought she rents? Either way she ruined Corey’s life 😖

Reactions: 2
I know Tracey's parents don't approve of Corey (just from what I've read, the fact they didn't attend the wedding, etc.) but I can't help but think he comes from a nice and caring family. His dad came across as a lovely person and Tracey really loved him. Corey's sister takes care of the kids that their own daughter can't be arsed with. I don't know much about his mam or the other sisters but he seems to come from quite a caring family.

Maybe he was into drugs, he was arrested according to things I read online a few years ago but every family has that one member that goes astray, just like Tracey has in their family, she's lazy, dirty and trashy.

I suppose the point of my post is that I don't understand why they (The Maloneys, DiMarcos, whoever's...) look down so much on the Epsteins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.