Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you guys watch the live yesterday with Filly? I didn’t want to even say this because I don’t even want to give her the satisfaction, but I agree with a lot of the comments that I think he does have feelings for her. I always thought he had feelings for Olivia on Jerseylicious, but it looks like he has feelings for Tracy. What do you guys think?
Also, who do you think she was talking about with a cast member sleeping with him and ruing a relationship? I feel like it was Gigi.

i love how her food is once again on a paper plate. Come on girl, you talk about making so much money while being mean to Olivia but where is all this money?!
What was said during it? It got super boring so I left and came back just as he was saying people were being mean or something and fatsos like “who I’ll kick their ass” or something and then it cut off. I went back to watch the live but she deleted it.

Reactions: 2
What Happened to Tracy’s Highlander ? She bragged all over Instagram when she got it. Now she’s driving her moms car. She said it was a lease. I wonder if it got repossessed ?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
EVERY time I click her live or tried to listen to the podcast she complains about the Jersey Shore cast...and how none of them were the real shore crowd like her
The show's about strangers being in a shore house there, idk why you're mad if it's not personal
Pauly himself is from 4 hours away it was more about the location than them repping Jersey but she always gets into the "EYE was the real jersey girl none of us ever saw them there but Deena" that's cause half the cast isn't from Jersey

I get a lot of Jersey people feel the prideful and don 't like how J shore represents Jersey but it's not that deep they just happened to have their show go big

Reactions: 5
Tracy was guido trash. Her and Corey can barely form proper sentences. Shes still soooo fuckin stuck on not being casted for Jersey shore. I bet she wishes she took Sams spot!!!!! Imagine the money she would have!!!!! God knew she didn't deserve that tit. Change your ways Tracy you might get good karma once in your life

Her new picture is funny. She either sat there for hours editing it or spent 20 bucks on a photoshop app to have someone do it for her

Reactions: 6
EVERY time I click her live or tried to listen to the podcast she complains about the Jersey Shore cast...and how none of them were the real shore crowd like her
The show's about strangers being in a shore house there, idk why you're mad if it's not personal
Pauly himself is from 4 hours away it was more about the location than them repping Jersey but she always gets into the "EYE was the real jersey girl none of us ever saw them there but Deena" that's cause half the cast isn't from Jersey

I get a lot of Jersey people feel the prideful and don 't like how J shore represents Jersey but it's not that deep they just happened to have their show go big
It wasn't just Jersey Shore. You gotta remember that at the time when they were airing Jerseylicious & Jersey Shore, they were also airing Real Housewives of New Jersey, Jersey Couture, Jersey Belle & My Big Friggin Wedding. Eventually South Park did a spoof of all the Jersey mania (which if anyone hasn't seen, please do so - it's hilarious). The problem Jerseyites had was how the media was portraying New Jersey as a bunch of dumb, big haired, loud mouthed, gawdy dressed Italian ho's hooked with dumb, beefcake musclehead guido's.
I don't think Tracy's problem with the Jersey Shore cast was necessarily how they weren't true Jerseyites. I think its pure jealousy that they were favored by the public over JL. I think in her head she thought that Jerseylicious was gonna be on air for as long as the Simpsons have. But that didn't happen. Even before the Style Network tanked, JL's ratings were dropping. Why do you think they were grasping for straws for new storylines? Anthony Robert vs. Filly. Anthony Robert vs. Cathy Giove. Tracy & Krystal vs. Olivia & Miguel.
People responded better to the Jersey Shore. The cast brought more personality to the table than JL. All those little catch phrases: Cabs R Here. M.V.P. Awkward. GTL - gym, tan, laundry. The shirt before the shirt. Generades.
The viewers ate it up. They had the ratings & they had all sorts of spinoffs. No one can say that about Jerseylicious. And that just eats her ass up.

Reactions: 7
Filly has def been flirting with her. He posted a pic of Sofia Loren and tagged her in it...come on now.

I've been saying this for a while now - a few days at least, lol - that he's been heavy flirting on his posts with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It wasn't just Jersey Shore. You gotta remember that at the time when they were airing Jerseylicious & Jersey Shore, they were also airing Real Housewives of New Jersey, Jersey Couture, Jersey Belle & My Big Friggin Wedding. Eventually South Park did a spoof of all the Jersey mania (which if anyone hasn't seen, please do so - it's hilarious). The problem Jerseyites had was how the media was portraying New Jersey as a bunch of dumb, big haired, loud mouthed, gawdy dressed Italian ho's hooked with dumb, beefcake musclehead guido's.
I don't think Tracy's problem with the Jersey Shore cast was necessarily how they weren't true Jerseyites. I think its pure jealousy that they were favored by the public over JL. I think in her head she thought that Jerseylicious was gonna be on air for as long as the Simpsons have. But that didn't happen. Even before the Style Network tanked, JL's ratings were dropping. Why do you think they were grasping for straws for new storylines? Anthony Robert vs. Filly. Anthony Robert vs. Cathy Giove. Tracy & Krystal vs. Olivia & Miguel.
People responded better to the Jersey Shore. The cast brought more personality to the table than JL. All those little catch phrases: Cabs R Here. M.V.P. Awkward. GTL - gym, tan, laundry. The shirt before the shirt. Generades.
The viewers ate it up. They had the ratings & they had all sorts of spinoffs. No one can say that about Jerseylicious. And that just eats her ass up.
She is a
She is a selfish SOB , and a Hater lazytracy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Holly cow, so she is confessing she was acting? then it was not Real? I think she can get sue if she shares some information from a contract she signed back the n for JL, but If that was acting and she was getting paid for Who is paying her now? She still a saggy tit witch 🤣🤣

So she got tired of having saggy tits so she is wearing a pushup bra today but still using filter and promoting those ugly ass earings for the 50th time 🤦🏻‍♀️View attachment 106195
This is an older picture. I’m pretty sure she’s posted it before.

Except those of us actually from the “jersey shore” (we don’t really use that term) definitely don’t consider people like her locals or “real jersey shore”. We call them Bennys and we don’t like them because they think they own the place from June-August.

• Haha
Screenshot_20200410-113900_Chrome.jpg

She is not busy if she has all this time to memorize all these texts for her tiktok videos 🙄

Reactions: 3
What was said during it? It got super boring so I left and came back just as he was saying people were being mean or something and fatsos like “who I’ll kick their ass” or something and then it cut off. I went back to watch the live but she deleted it.
May one point he wanted people to say I about who thinks she looks good. He read a comment to and trying to laugh it off that he has feelings for her. He told her she looked like Sophia Loren and when she showed a pic of the kids, he said Jaydens curls were deadly.
they were listening to music and he told her her hair looked bomb when she took it out of the bun.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
If she makes an only fans 😭 I don't think 3 kids has been kind to her body
She better the duck not!!! 😂🤣 no one asked for that. No one wants that! Majority of her supporters are women who probably look just like her that would be just another slap in her face like that empty meet and greet she did. She claims she laughed to the bank while filming but umm... ma why don’t you have anything to show for all the ugly bitchy behavior you claim you put on as a show? She literally admitted she was broke. Second she’s lazy af for a fans only page she’s a beautician who looks like a slob any barber or hair stylist I know as my husbands in the field they look sharp about 90% of the time who wants their hair and makeup done by the swamp monster? She doesn’t even take time to make sure her kids hair are good when that’s her profession. I have a daughter I’m no stylist but when I style her hair I actually style it I make sure lines everything are perfect I switch styles and I didn’t pay a school to teach me so I can then have my family look like slobs. I was right about that crumb cake I swear she just reuses that same closed bag for ads you never see it made on a plate which would entice People. She’s to lazy to make actual money online I mean look at the YouTube account she made and didn’t continue with like she could be vlogging and working on getting monetized instead of learning lines for tik tok 🙄 any guy interested better be aware she’s unmotivated in any precession except tik tok and she’s looking for a long financial support ride that’s it cause she doesn’t need romance just money, compliments even if they’re lies and support for her famous tik tok career.

May one point he wanted people to say I about who thinks she looks good. He read a comment to and trying to laugh it off that he has feelings for her. He told her she looked like Sophia Loren and when she showed a pic of the kids, he said Jaydens curls were deadly.
they were listening to music and he told her her hair looked bomb when she took it out of the bun.
Ewww I always found him so unattractive to have such a big ego. His flirty personality is so cringey to me like that guy in school like where’s my hug? Oh So it’s like that now? 🤣 I don’t find him cute at all. He seems nice but duck boys are usually nice maybe that’s why I get turned off by him he reeks of old ass duck boy

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She better the duck not!!! 😂🤣 no one asked for that. No one wants that! Majority of her supporters are women who probably look just like her that would be just another slap in her face like that empty meet and greet she did. She claims she laughed to the bank while filming but umm... ma why don’t you have anything to show for all the ugly bitchy behavior you claim you put on as a show? She literally admitted she was broke. Second she’s lazy af for a fans only page she’s a beautician who looks like a slob any barber or hair stylist I know as my husbands in the field they look sharp about 90% of the time who wants their hair and makeup done by the swamp monster? She doesn’t even take time to make sure her kids hair are good when that’s her profession. I have a daughter I’m no stylist but when I style her hair I actually style it I make sure lines everything are perfect I switch styles and I didn’t pay a school to teach me so I can then have my family look like slobs. I was right about that crumb cake I swear she just reuses that same closed bag for ads you never see it made on a plate which would entice People. She’s to lazy to make actual money online I mean look at the YouTube account she made and didn’t continue with like she could be vlogging and working on getting monetized instead of learning lines for tik tok 🙄 any guy interested better be aware she’s unmotivated in any precession except tik tok and she’s looking for a long financial support ride that’s it cause she doesn’t need romance just money, compliments even if they’re lies and support for her famous tik tok career.

Ewww I always found him so unattractive to have such a big ego. His flirty personality is so cringey to me like that guy in school like where’s my hug? Oh So it’s like that now? 🤣 I don’t find him cute at all. He seems nice but duck boys are usually nice maybe that’s why I get turned off by him he reeks of old ass duck boy
Everything you said under both posts is 100 percent accurate!!!!!!!!! Theres nothing less sexy than a big ego. And yes she could've been making decent money on youtube if she stuck it out

Everything you said under both posts is 100 percent accurate!!!!!!!!! Theres nothing less sexy than a big ego. And yes she could've been making decent money on youtube if she stuck it out
Honestly it doesn’t take much to earn money on YouTube she could even have done mukbangs with the kids ppl do it all the time she claims she has the followers like witch monetize it some of us artist are still trying to get our follows up because we didn’t have a reality show to help boost us. She talks about Olivia copying her but why is she always looking like Frankensteins bride and Olivia is literally posed up like a styled model in pictures. I also love how she picks the weak ppl who are going to quickly apologize to talk crap back to and repost I didn’t see her do that to any of the girls on this thread who have came at her hard. How Pathetic 🙄 she’s annoying me so much today like where’s that damn crumble cake you supposedly made Trayway!? I wanted to see it this time witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg her recent post with Jules... why why why would anyone wear lashes like that and think they look good?? It’s mind boggling to me!! They look so gross and fake!!

OMG what is wrong with her and her family. Now its her side of the family thats not social distancing. I have friends who have not seen their grandkids, and their kids for weeks because they are social distancing, and they miss their families tremendously. What makes the Maloney clan above anyone else. I expect it from the Epstein side, cause well.... they are stupid! But her parents? I would report her if I could figure out where to call. You and your tacky lashes are the reason people are still getting infected. I can't...

• Angry
OMG what is wrong with her and her family. Now its her side of the family thats not social distancing. I have friends who have not seen their grandkids, and their kids for weeks because they are social distancing, and they miss their families tremendously. What makes the Maloney clan above anyone else. I expect it from the Epstein side, cause well.... they are stupid! But her parents? I would report her if I could figure out where to call. You and your tacky lashes are the reason people are still getting infected. I can't...
I haven’t seen my family in a month! I’m also use to seeing them almost daily especially my mother and I miss her so much yet we still are obeying regulations for our state and practicing social distancing it pisses me off that ppl like her think it’s ok to go from house to house cause they’re family! I want to see my family already like stay the hell inside and FaceTime like all the rest of us are!😤 she acts so intelligent but acts like a complete moron and does the most stupid and ignorant things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.