Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised Snooki even bothers with Tracy! She will love it that Snooki paid her some attention

Reactions: 6
I’m sure if Corey had slapped Gigi, there would have been a massive uproar from the rest of the cast. Massive.
One thing getting it off Tracey, quite another of a man doing it also.

What is their argument? I can’t stand Snooki or Tracey, it’s like two mean girls locked in battle though, so it should be entertaining.
I haven’t followed snooki after her last kid but I don’t consider her to be anywhere near Tracy’s mean girl personality. Does anyone have a time stamp of the mess show?

I thought he grabbed at her and threw a slap in there at one point. I have to watch it again
No ma’am I watched that scene not to long ago he got on his knees telling her to tell him tit to his face then huge ass Tracy in her ugly ass pumps and tight pencil dress comes charging at Gigi trips right in front of her like a dumb ass and still deciding to throw a pump at Gigi as she’s falling 😂🤣 there would of been a uproar if that happened. Example of this is junior from black ink a girl said he punched her and it started a brawl ppl do not sit through that typically I’ve even had to jump a bar table cause a guy punched a girl and ppl charged at him aka me behind him🤣 I’m 5’1 I had to climb up and over the bar not to get hit. That stage would of gotten wild

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I haven’t followed snooki after her last kid but I don’t consider her to be anywhere near Tracy’s mean girl personality. Does anyone have a time stamp of the mess show?

No ma’am I watched that scene not to long ago he got on his knees telling her to tell him tit to his face then huge ass Tracy in her ugly ass pumps and tight pencil dress comes charging at Gigi trips right in front of her like a dumb ass and still deciding to throw a pump at Gigi as she’s falling 😂🤣 there would of been a uproar if that happened. Example of this is junior from black ink a girl said he punched her and it started a brawl ppl do not sit through that typically I’ve even had to jump a bar table cause a guy punched a girl and ppl charged at him aka me behind him🤣 I’m 5’1 I had to climb up and over the bar not to get hit. That stage would of gotten wild
Watch Jersey Shore Vacation. She’s bleeping horrible.

Reactions: 1
Watch Jersey Shore Vacation. She’s bleeping horrible.
I didn’t believe i would enjoy grown up D list celebrities locked in a house I knew adult me would be over them especially with the whole Angelina thing I heard about her wedding. I think jenni is the worse of the girls on that show. I never imagined snooki would give Tracy a second of time. Tracy is definitely how not to succeed after a reality show.

Reactions: 4
I just watched the IGtV from Snooki last night and didn’t hear her say anything about a deaf kid. Anyone have a link?

Anti-bleeping-histamine and inhalers, fatty.
Yeah the whole allergies thing is bullshit. I live like 2 hours south of her and it’s freezing for this time of year, also take a damn daily allergy med like the rest of the free world. She’s just lazy. Also why don’t those kids ever have jackets on?

Yeah the whole allergies thing is bullshit. I live like 2 hours south of her and it’s freezing for this time of year, also take a damn daily allergy med like the rest of the free world. She’s just lazy. Also why don’t those kids ever have jackets on?
Because she’s big she probably doesn’t get cold so she dresses them by her temp not the actual weather forecast🙄 my husband is like this very warm blooded i have to ask him is it my hot or your hot because I’m always cold.

Exactly! I suffer terrible with hayfever - I’m laid in my garden, sunbathing - after an antihistamine, I’m fine.
just an excuse for being a fat and useless waste of oxygen.

I didn’t believe i would enjoy grown up D list celebrities locked in a house I knew adult me would be over them especially with the whole Angelina thing I heard about her wedding. I think jenni is the worse of the girls on that show. I never imagined snooki would give Tracy a second of time. Tracy is definitely how not to succeed after a reality show.
Nah, Snooki after the whole 24 thing - she was awful to Ang. Epitome of mean girl.
She got called out and stropped off.
If Snooki had texted me that tit she did Ang, I’d have slapped the little skank back to NJ.

• Haha
Nah, Snooki after the whole 24 thing - she was awful to Ang. Epitome of mean girl.
She got called out and stropped off.
If Snooki had texted me that tit she did Ang, I’d have slapped the little skank back to NJ.
Someone already did that to her though 😂 not condoning violence just saying that punch sent her far

Bad Examples podcast and the extension girl Bonita have me blocked as a well as Snooki. Oh well.

I can’t believe Snooki and Deena were talking about Tracy. I hate Tracy and Snooki. Deena is meh. She thinks she’s holier then thou now. Deena and Tracy are friends though. Someone needs to let Tracy know they said that. Regardless it’s disgusting to talk about a child. PERIOD.

Sassy please share who the guy is from Tracy’s live!!!!!

Someone already did that to her though 😂 not condoning violence just saying that punch sent her far
She didn’t deserve it the, the way she was with Ange, she’s lucky she had hair on her head. I’d have scalped her. She really does think she’s something special.

Bad Examples podcast and the extension girl Bonita have me blocked as a well as Snooki. Oh well.

I can’t believe Snooki and Deena were talking about Tracy. I hate Tracy and Snooki. Deena is meh. She thinks she’s holier then thou now. Deena and Tracy are friends though. Someone needs to let Tracy know they said that. Regardless it’s disgusting to talk about a child. PERIOD.

I'm pretty sure this is him..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I can't find the Live they mustve done more than one lastnight
Its def not the igtv one

The ones I'm finding is just a more sober Snooki and Deena reminiscing about season 1 casting days
which is another thing that made it seem like Snook was trying to make a refference to Tracy

Nicole_steph is me lol the one witch tried to come for me saying from the looks of my page I don’t have the talent to work at a classy salon like that one 🤣🤣🤣 yea bc you can tell my talent from the 1100+ pics of my kids 🤣. They’re so pathetic.
The owner was horrible!!

Reactions: 4
So happy I found this page. I have been wondering what happened with her and Corey. She acted like her life and marriage was perfect. I just feel bas for the kids but not for her. I remember when she got engaged I commented how gaudy her engagement was and she attacked me I’m surprised I was not blocked. But that engagement was so gaudy and ugly and the wedding band made it worst. Her bridesmaids dresses fugly. I thought she was Italian this whole time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Yea I find it hard to believe snooki said anything about Tracy. That would make me lose respect for her cause she was talking about a deaf child. Deena and Tracy follow each other and attended some red carpet event together back in the day day. Maybe they have that in common but I doubt they chat like that. Deena is annoying now... I get it... its your first child.... but chill

Is this her new bloke?
No idea. I went through the guys she follows and tried to find one who matched the guy on her live. So I gave it a shot and added him. He rejected it lol so not too sure but I'd keep an eye out cause I have a feeling she is dating and was cheating prior to her marriage ending.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.