Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listen, I was always a Tracy fan from the jerseylicious days (I actually grew up with someone from the show, I don't wanna say who, all paranoid this nasty witch will do some detective work and block me 😂) and I always thought Olivia was gaslighting her and playing the victim, but seeing that she's this nasty and selfish in real life, even now, I'm liking Olivia. Just saw this comment on her ig. Seems like she grew the fck up, unlike Ms I've gotten my nails done twice during quarantine and don't give a fck about the rules, and think I'm above everyone else. I really, really, really can't stand her and the fact that she keeps putting her ugly fckn nails on display but keeps lying saying she hasn't done them. witch. Lol

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Listen, I was always a Tracy fan from the jerseylicious days (I actually grew up with someone from the show, I don't wanna say who, all paranoid this nasty witch will do some detective work and block me 😂) and I always thought Olivia was gaslighting her and playing the victim, but seeing that she's this nasty and selfish in real life, even now, I'm liking Olivia. Just saw this comment on her ig. Seems like she grew the fck up, unlike Ms I've gotten my nails done twice during quarantine and don't give a fck about the rules, and think I'm above everyone else. I really, really, really can't stand her and the fact that she keeps putting her ugly fckn nails on display but keeps lying saying she hasn't done them. witch. Lol
Tracy is to bitter to make peace with Olivia. I still think they made a funny duo

Reactions: 4
Listen, I was always a Tracy fan from the jerseylicious days (I actually grew up with someone from the show, I don't wanna say who, all paranoid this nasty witch will do some detective work and block me 😂) and I always thought Olivia was gaslighting her and playing the
Tracy is to bitter to make peace with Olivia. I still think they made a funny duo
The way Tracy acted when Olivia dated Mike was bull. I always thought that Tracy still had feelings for him and never got over him. Hence her little blowout saying she didnt want what happened to her happen to Olivia (bull)

Yeah and look at tracys rent post, someone commented that Olivia wanted to make peace with her and she wrote the butchiest comment back, she sounds like such a cocky witch that needs to be smacked, I can’t believe the way she responds to people for no reason!

Reactions: 7
Yeah and look at tracys rent post, someone commented that Olivia wanted to make peace with her and she wrote the butchiest comment back, she sounds like such a cocky witch that needs to be smacked, I can’t believe the way she responds to people for no reason!
Shes not even nice to her followers.

Reactions: 7
Does she know about these threads. Her recent story seems like she does and if she do than oh well lol

Reactions: 2
She now posted about people being rats telling Corey stuff she’s doing! Is this witch for real?? You think that your gonna do stuff post it online and expect him not to see it? Maybe if you weren’t the QUEEN of thirst people wouldn’t see tit and tell him! Same way she says “people only know what I tell them” exactly.. your showing people what your doing cause your starved for attention and YOU want people to tell him. If you don’t want him to know you wouldn’t post it!

Reactions: 11
She now posted about people being rats telling Corey stuff she’s doing! Is this witch for real?? You think that your gonna do stuff post it online and expect him not to see it? Maybe if you weren’t the QUEEN of thirst people wouldn’t see tit and tell him! Same way she says “people only know what I tell them” exactly.. your showing people what your doing cause your starved for attention and YOU want people to tell him. If you don’t want him to know you wouldn’t post it!
100%

But she was kissing some guy on her live the other day 🙄

And WTF Doria trying to be all gangster. GTO you are still as annoying as you were on JL! And then Sammi had to interject as well. Take your eyebrows and your manly face and go duck yourself. OMFG I can't with these people. AGAIN, I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS TWATS!

• Haha
Too bad it is probably his sister Tara showing it to him as well. She really thinks his family is going to be close with her after ALL the petty tit she has done? Please spare me with the fake crying and fake upset. Shes a joke.

OMG - Doria changed so much! I didn't realize that was her from JL. Holy crap LOL. I actually got into an argument with her once on Tracy's IG - I posted a comment that was NOT nasty a while back, months ago, and Tracy replied to me not in a nasty way either, just adding on some commentary. DORIA attacked me saying I don't understand Italians, lol. Didn't realize it was her.

OMG - Doria changed so much! I didn't realize that was her from JL. Holy crap LOL. I actually got into an argument with her once on Tracy's IG - I posted a comment that was NOT nasty a while back, months ago, and Tracy replied to me not in a nasty way either, just adding on some commentary. DORIA attacked me saying I don't understand Italians, lol. Didn't realize it was her.
Fuckkk Doria 2.... lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I would have replied Trashy is only Italian by injection!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she serious?
She was legit caught on IG live with some dude being petty as duck. If she did kiss him or didnt. She made it look that way and caused all this drama herself.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.