Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dish_It_Out

Sad thing is not many women are homemakers anymore. My ex sister in law is one of those people. A true italian is raised to be up early and productive so rest is deserved at night. I think her parents treated her like a baby more than disciplined her. That's why she has the balls to be such an asshole

In Trays mind, if her kids survive the day alone she is a winner.
Well said!

Did you guys watch the live yesterday with Filly? I didn’t want to even say this because I don’t even want to give her the satisfaction, but I agree with a lot of the comments that I think he does have feelings for her. I always thought he had feelings for Olivia on Jerseylicious, but it looks like he has feelings for Tracy. What do you guys think?
Also, who do you think she was talking about with a cast member sleeping with him and ruing a relationship? I feel like it was Gigi.

i love how her food is once again on a paper plate. Come on girl, you talk about making so much money while being mean to Olivia but where is all this money?!
I didn't see the Live yesterday but Filly is good friends with Corey (and friends-by-association with TrashyTracy) so I don't think he would want Corey's very very sloppy seconds. And I don't think Filly is into fat chicks anyway.

And her ugly ass friend SAMMY who looks like a heman with those nutso eyebrows.
Inspiration for Sammy's eyebrows:
1586464843191.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Poopidydoo

Shes the biggest bitch I've ever seen. It honestly baffles me how people can even be supportive of her. It's like she is on social media 247 to be a fake broad but could give two f*cks about ANYONE who ever compliments her. And her ugly ass friend SAMMY who looks like a heman with those nutso eyebrows. by the fuckin way, she keeps saying STAY TUNED for an only fans account. That is basically where you post dirty stuff for money. So did ya really laugh your way to the bank tracy? You dirty ass hoe

• Haha
Reactions: 10

rani997

Why cook and clean when giving a blow job and wearing a full face of make up is most important 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad

Sassyassy

Give us details, something lol 🙏 I'm trying to stay awake for this 😩😂
Just know, shes 100% the person she was on jerseilicious and Corey is nothing but a hard working father who is being painted as a terrible one

Wow, zero fucking respect for her.
She is so god damn heartless...I cant believe she is truly a vile human being

Last edited:
  • Wow

crw200

Hi everyone! Super super newbie here but I read through ALL of the last threads and I’m dying 😂😩 also attached are screenshots from Tara’s IG story lol enjoy!
In the pics so posts, she looks so much smaller. So seeing her like she really is crazy. It reminds me of the Friends episode with Monica in the fat suit and Joey says, “That girl ate Monica!”
I feel the same way, “That girl ate Tracy!”

• Haha

Apple73

You know the saying, you can’t turn a Hoe into Housewife! Exhibit A, Tracy Maloney. Nice try, Corey!

• Haha

Ggirl1120

Pretty sure she went to the salon during quarantine and got them taken out and now she’s bragging about how healthy her hair stayed. Because she sucks and her ignorance is going to kill someone.
That entire Epstein family needs to he fined. They have all been hanging out the past 3 weeks going back and forth to each other’s homes and worse then that broadcasting it all over social media. They’re excuse is it’s immediate family and none of them have left the house? So Tracy, Tara, the other sister and Corey have all stayed home and not gotten groceries for their own homes? I don’t think so. Maybe they haven’t gone to work but they have been out at some point. The rest of the world can’t see their families. Grandparents miss their grand kids and are staying home but this family thinks it’s okay for them to just ignore?!! I’d say they think they’re entitled but I don’t think it’s that. they’re straight up ignorant and dumb!!

Poopidydoo

This selfish bitch was really on live, with her fresh nails that she just posted were old, like we're all morons. But the best is this desperate bitch is really with some fckn guy, acting like a teenager, giggling all googly eyed, trying to act like she's hiding him. I can't tell if she's drunk, or putting on a show, but either way it's embarrassing. You selfish asshole, we're on lock down, and your out sucking d while someone else is watching your kids. Ughhhhh. Any respect I might have had left, gone. She deserves whatevers coming to her
Are these lives on IG?

I think the reason ppl are seeming to side with corey is just how she has gone about the whole thing i mean who knows what goes on behind closed doors but everything thats been shown and said publicly makes him out to be the sad guy who was willing to stay and try and shes coming off as the mean one whos constantly bashing her ex and talking about hooking up with a new guy etc
Shes said many things about not being able to trust him but also wont give details, insinuating he cheated but not outright saying it. Meanwhile he has said nothing and posted only his children. So while we prob wont ever kno the truth its easy to see why ppl r so quick to side with him.
That's the funniest part. She posts things about their relationship every 5 minutes yet when someone questions it she jumps down their throat as if they're asking her for her social security number. Like bitch just be honest with yourself

Ladies, Corey responded!!! I'm so dead 😂😂
If you got any information out of him you would share it here. There's not that many people on this site. Plus I doubt he is telling a complete stranger the details of his failed marriage. Come on now lol

Last edited:
  • Haha

Porrera

How are these grade A boobs as she calls it?! I don’t understand why she doesn’t wear a bra when clearly after having kids gravity is not our friend. And look at her chest freckles they’re cute! No need to blur them with ten filters. 🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 102394

Mind blowing. It was probably the self obsession that ended her marriage. It's the followers that echo the same in the comments though. Thank god I don't know these kinds of people 😌
Her insecurity ended her marriage. On the podcast she said Corey didn’t compliment her enough and that she needed that attention from someone.

:eek: maybe that's the reason why she never talks about him!! That's something very common but we don't know why Maloney doesn'st have a big mouth about that!
She doesn’t talk about Mr. Maloney because he runs a tv station in NJ. He’s a well respected person and I’m sure the fact his daughter married a 20 year old with no future aspirations and a drug habit were not things he wantes people to know.

Last edited:
  • Wow

crw200

Is she serious?
She was legit caught on IG live with some dude being petty as fuck. If she did kiss him or didnt. She made it look that way and caused all this drama herself.
Tracy is so fucking delusional. She has done nothing but post passive aggressive memes about Corey since forever. He finally gets the balls to post 2 to her HUNDREDS and she’s the victim???? At this point, it doesn’t if he cheated or neglected her. The moment she decided to take shots at him, she opened up for him to do the same. The only victims in this game are the kids, especially Julian who clearly isn’t getting the help he needs. She’s so cut of from reality it’s almost more infuriating than funny to watch at this point.

Dish_It_Out

Pretty sure she went to the salon during quarantine and got them taken out and now she’s bragging about how healthy her hair stayed. Because she sucks and her ignorance is going to kill someone.
You took the words right out of my mouth

Ive noticed he's worn no ears for a while now, which is sad, because sound will also help him develop mentally/emotionally/intellectually. It's disappointing how little effort Tracy + Co. put into her child's wellbeing.
She's said before that his ears are overwhelming for him. Well here's the thing...his ears should be worn progressively. A hour a day for the 1st week, 2 hrs for the following week, 3 hrs for the following week, or however it's ordered by the doctor. It's called an adjustment period. He needs to learn to adapt to not just hearing in general but the feel of them on/in his ears.
With that, his adjustment period should be free of his sisters screaming at him, along with other unnecessary obnoxious noises. Does anyone remember a video Corey posted of the kids at a museum where Jade shook a jingle bell noisemaker directly next to Ace, as he's clutching his ears & screaming in pain & no one told her to stop?? No wonder poor Ace is "overwhelmed" with his ears :rolleyes:

Her latest tictok video looks like there's chunks of dandruff in her scalp :sick::sick::sick:

Last edited:
  • Sad

MMBF

I totally want to report that salon but since it seems like they’re operating from home and not the storefront and the 12 year old who does her nails is probably not an employee on the books I don’t think they’d actually get in trouble. They’re basically just being horrible humans. I think negative yelp/google reviews would be more detrimental.

vmg_slg

If she was really spending time with her son at the beach their wouldn't be a need for an excessive amount of pictures. Can't she do one activity without the need to broadcast it to social media. What happened to her clothing site and didn't she have a lipstick brand??

BkNik33

It looks like she has new layers around her face too.
So I guess its safe to say that in a world wide pandemic, the most important things on TonsOfFunTracy's list is to a) get your nails done b) get a hair cut and c) neglect children.
And the icing on the cake is she posted pictures of her nails with a couple of other pictures of the girl who did it's work, and a few people asked if she really did her nails during this shit, and she flat the fck out lied saying no, it's just an appreciation post, but than keeps posting her desperate for attention videos and pics clearly showing her ugly, freshly done damn nails, the same exact ones in the post you said weren't yours 🤦‍♀️!!!! Obviously, you know how fckn stupid you look doing that, that you're lying about it. She really is a piece of shit. So your ugly nails are important enough to bring this virus home to those babies.... She's really a joke at this point...

• Angry

MMBF

You know how Tracy always hates on J-shore show specifically Snooki?
I'm watching Snook and Deena on live rn, Snooki is wasted and while Deena was preaching bout motherhood and snooki interupted to joke "Deena, stfu I have three kids and one is deaf"
Then Deena is like ??? tryna figure out what she means and snooki keeps going "oh my god you don't get it" and Deena is like but you don't have a death child. Snooki said "i can't say it i gotta send a message to you" I think shes so drunk shes mocking Tracy...
Now it's paused cause Snooki is so drunk she dropped the phone 10 times
Honestly I really like snooki now. I used to hate her because I live in the town next to the shore house and that was just awful. But now she’s so real. Like she shows the messes in her house. She’s always filming with no make up and crazy mom hair. She’s rich but she doesn’t show it off. And she really cares about her body now and talks about working out through and after pregnancies. She’s actually relatable. Never thought I’d say that lol