Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatevs99

Damn it Corey YOU'RE
...and a period, not a comma! Get it right before calling someone an idiot 😆

Suuuuuure, Google & apps?! LMAO UM OK lazy Maloney.View attachment 110168
I don't believe her for a second when she says she works on ASL with the kids everyday. Whenever you DO see her or their kids use it it's the most basic, beginners ASL. I feel like they only know a few signs when at this point in the game they should be nearly fluent. She thinks because he has his "ears" now he'll be good. That poor little boy.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
Lmfaooooooooooo idk but that just made me crack up

Coffee cake for breakfast because "it's too early to worry about what everyone else wants." - this must be her shouting out people who send her free shit.

I hate to be an asshole because I know there are some Tara fans in here but her face scares the living daylights out of me
The funny part is she always promotes these but never shows them made or making them😂 who the hell says it’s to early to worry about what everyone wants? You mean your kids? They should be the main ones she should be worried about what they want and the earlier the better you git more time🙄 she’s always up so early doing literally nothing productive and complaining like uh use your mornings wisely cook clean I’m sorry but I’m starting to see why she would be a divorcée she’s not wife material especial not a homemaker.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
I FEEL ASHAMED AND EMBARRASSED FOR HER PARENTS, SIBLINGS AND EX MOTHER IN LAW. SHE ALWAYS MADE HERSELF OUT TO SEEM SO HIGH CLASS AND SHIT AND I AM SURE A DIVORCE WITH 3 KIDS AINT EASY BUT THIS BITCH IS IN A DOWNWARD SPIRAL ASKING FOR HELP AND ATTENTION. ITS 55 DEGREES IN JERSEY, NOT SURE WHY SHE HAS HER SAGGY TITS OUT. NO MAN WANTS A BITCH WHO POSTS CHILDISH QUOTES ALL DAY. IT'S SAD CUZ SHE'S OBVIOUSLY NOT OVER IT. IT WOULD'VE BEEN APPROPRIATE TO DEAL WITH IT PRIVATELY. SHE IS EMBARRASSING HER FAMILY. THATS SO TRASHY. SHE HAS TURNED INTO PURE GARBAGE. MAYBE THAT'S WHY THE PODCAST ISNT MAKING BANK BECAUSE HER STUPID RELATIONSHIP AND SEX ADVICE COULDN'T KEEP HER MAN AROUND. SLUT

Audpersim

She did say she asked for the divorce & he said that he had a small sliver of hope but after someone told him about her kissing a guy he said he was done and going to focus on his kids.

Or lack of said "magic stick"
Or she thinks that he will run after her or that she will find a better guy.

This girl dreams. With 3 kids from a previous relation, probably not a single $ on her bank account, no job, no properties, a strange mind, no goals, no quality..etc....her (even if he is not perfect) husband was probably her best gift on life. She will turn more than miserable now if she doesn't do something with her life!!

Last edited:

rani997

did you guys notice in the tik tok video, it was almost like Tara was scared to answer the questions honestly. I think there is def a intimidation factor. Tracy looks like a cow but is a bully. Even on a live with Sammy once someone asked her why she isnt part of RHONJ and Sammy totally disregarded tracy as tracy is like duh well i had a 1 hour call with "someone" about that and Sammy is like yeah whatever but my mom def should be on it. You wanna know why? Because Sammy's mom is actually a housewife and has money not some lowlife, broke azz bitch like Tracy. And btw she is doing her and so is her karma bc i noticed in a tik tok that her pointer finger nail completely broke!

• Haha

Lmalfale1117

Anyone see her recent story with the clip from Girl Talk where they talk about staying with a cheater and she quotes the one girl saying “I’m just not that bitch”.. I def think he cheated but I also think it’s interesting bc she did stay lol, she said many times they tried for years to work it out so I think she did stay but the fact that he couldn’t text her simple things to make her feel good is what pushed her over the edge. People can make whatever choices they want but it’s weird for her to act big and bad like she won’t stay and put up with cheating yet I think that’s exactly what she did do? Lol. Again, just be honest about it

MMBF

She has natural beauty but she messes it all up with all that goop she puts on her face and hair. Guys probably like her tig ole bitties and her sass. And apparently she fuc*s like a champion so she has that going for her 🤦‍♀️
I feel like sex is one of those things where if you’re really good at it you don’t need to say it.

Dish_It_Out

Does she think a talent scout is going to recognize her on tic tok & sign her to a major network or something? I mean, I really really don't get the stupid videos at all. They're not the least bit funny, they're not entertaining at all, they're pure garbage. Quarantine boredom or histrionic personality disorder??

• Haha

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Who cares? The comments on her weight are getting annoying tbh. I'm sure nobody behind this screen is perfect
Clearly many. This thread wasn't started about somebody behind the screen but about Tracey who people are calling out for trying to hide her size by photoshopping.

Missassypants

Chatty Member
She looks awful in this picture. I just don't get it, her eyebrows look like she copy/pasted them in. I just don't get it...

Also, I will never understand why she's so flipping rude to people for no reason. She just posted some random video about life insurance coverage and someone was confused ( as we all are always with her tbh) and she goes " Did I stutter?" Seriously?? whyyyyyyy
Yea and she blames “quarantine fever”..if anyone spoke like that to her, she will flip her shit. She’s a hypocrite. Also, I love when people ask her what foundation she uses..um blurring and filter foundation 😂

• Haha

BabyLove121708

i just wanna say as far as the divorce. Something happened while her and the kids where in Aruba.. in the beginning of them Aruba she left messages on coreys Facebook how much she missed him and she wished he was here. As soon as she got home the cryptic post started about relationship drama. He did something while she was there. Who knows what it was drugs or another girl. I have insomnia for the past year and that’s what my detective work established. There is no real reason to cheat but at the same sense if she neglected him and took so much advantage of him he’s only human he could have a slip up. I really liked her up until a few years ago she turned into a looney toon and I found myself so disappointed in how she was acting. YOUR A MOM ACT LIKE ONE. Idk I need to know so bad why they are divorcing but I know he didn’t want it. He posted several times over the past year how sorry he was and how he loved her and needed her.

• Wow

BkNik33

The picture of Kraft “Parmesan cheese” 🤮. You may as well shred plastic on your food.
I'm sorry, but no real Italian would EVER use that shit, it's like a sin!!! It's up there with eating Chef boyardee!!! Would never happen 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Sjc_80

Gigi now and her man!! Wow she’s looking good! I hope she’s looking at Tracy now like TOLD YA SO tracy felt so high and mighty over Gigi at the time she was getting engaged and married to Corey, and now look at her 🤣 and look at Gigi.
I always liked Gigi.

Aem0923

Chatty Member
I watched it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I cant Lazy Trazy squeezing the hell out of those saggy tits to cover her wheel of Fat around her waist omfg too obvious, She is such an imbecile
She tries so hard to be sexy it’s gross. Biting her lip and staring at the camera, she’s so gross.

• Sick
  • Haha