Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
& if she only cooks basic witch Brussel sprouts and orders fast food, run. That witch ain't wifey material 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 i bleeping can't with her post. Her story is SO DUMB too. Like no one cares how fake you are to be posting about some made up dude.
Grow up. Move on with your life.
Exactly!!! I wish someone could just walk up to her and punch her in the face! 😁
Such a loser!! She wants everyone to assume she has a secret man. No one cares if she does or doesn't have a man. What people care about is that she's busy being a pathetic hippo living on social media while Tara is raising her three kids. Look at Tara’s story. Does Tracy even own one book that she reads to her kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
& if she only cooks basic witch Brussel sprouts and orders fast food, run. That witch ain't wifey material 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 i bleeping can't with her post. Her story is SO DUMB too. Like no one cares how fake you are to be posting about some made up dude.
Right cause we can all see her cleaning the table with Bonnie Coreys mom👌Sure Jan! she is such a head case🙄 can she take a picture of herself cooking anything other then oily burnt veggies? then maybe we can talk what wifey material is. I can’t even see her having the energy for that 🤣😂 the imaginary boyfriend thing is so elementary for someone her age.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right cause we can all see her cleaning the table with Bonnie Coreys mom👌Sure Jan! she is such a head case🙄 can she take a picture of herself cooking anything other then oily burnt veggies? then maybe we can talk what wifey material is. I can’t even see her having the energy for that 🤣😂 the imaginary boyfriend thing is so elementary for someone her age.
Better yet, did she once help her sister in laws clean a table? Did she ever help order food or bring ANYTHING besides alcohol to a party? Did she ever bake her children cupcakes just because? Ever do anything motherly for HER kids? No. Didnt think so

Reactions: 13
Her recording herself in the car listening to that song pretending like she has a boyfriend or whatever was so painful to watch. No one believes a man is interested in you in real life Tracy. Her screenshots of her texting her “male” friends hi daddy I can nottttt. She’s a mess a bleeping train wreck I literally get secondhand embarrassment every time she posts I can’t even imagine what her “friends” and family truly think.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
shes so immature it’s sad. The ones like her always screaming about being “wifey material” are usually the biggest bums. I remember that dumb ass podcast episode when her and Jess gave advice on how to deal with mother in laws. Dumbest advice ever

Reactions: 11
shes so immature it’s sad. The ones like her always screaming about being “wifey material” are usually the biggest bums. I remember that dumb ass podcast episode when her and Jess gave advice on how to deal with mother in laws. Dumbest advice ever
You know how you deal with MIL, bleeping respect them, treat their son right (or daughter) learn to get along with them. Thats how that works.

The nails she just got done are tit. At least they’re shorter and not the ugly talons she’s had

Out of respect for my husband, i would NEVER text my guy friends “hey daddy” that’s just wrong. The last person that answered was def the bbb world wide dude that always says something about her behavior.
Her recording herself in the car listening to that song pretending like she has a boyfriend or whatever was so painful to watch. No one believes a man is interested in you in real life Tracy. Her screenshots of her texting her “male” friends hi daddy I can nottttt. She’s a mess a bleeping train wreck I literally get secondhand embarrassment every time she posts I can’t even imagine what her “friends” and family truly think.

Reactions: 6
Better yet, did she once help her sister in laws clean a table? Did she ever help order food or bring ANYTHING besides alcohol to a party? Did she ever bake her children cupcakes just because? Ever do anything motherly for HER kids? No. Didnt think so
She’s never ever posted anything of her doing anything motherly with her children Or doing anything for them just because. She does not have a single maternal bone anymore and I say anymore because I remember seeing her in Micheal’s craft store one time, at the time it was just Sky. We must have been online for like 20 mins and she was doing colors with her and numbers and Skylar was being a typical baby, but she was extremely attentive and nurturing to her and she was in full blown like mom mode, wasn’t looking around for attention or anything (I’m looking at you Carla from Mob Wives) ..... it’s clear that she should have stopped with Sky. She’s not fit to be a mother of more than one. That’s okay, not everyone is meant to be.

Tray, we’d like you more if you’d just be authentic... open up about your PPD, open up about your struggles and resentment of having a child with a disability. We’d like you if you’d just be real.

Reactions: 16
Out of respect for my husband, i would NEVER text my guy friends “hey daddy” that’s just wrong. The last person that answered was def the bbb world wide dude that always says something about her behavior.
I think he says those things as a way to indirectly tell her she’s doing too much. It’s so awkward when he comments I think he’s the only friend trying to get through to her to cut her tit.

The video of her in the car is so bleeping cringe. Is she bleeping 13 years old??

Also - I highly doubt she was sending “hi daddy” texts to anyone. Seems fake as fck to me.

By the way, did someone make a new thread?!?!

Reactions: 7
That guy is married I doubt she would do that. His wife looks like she’d duck Tracy up. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m so done with that stupid bleeping FB group! It’s filled with a bunch of uneducated, whiny, complaining, can’t keep a man-dumb asses.

• Haha
Amen!

I work full time, have a two year old and I’m pregnant. My only break is when he sleeps or at night if I get to watch a show. I haven’t had me time since before my son was born. She has it weekly.
Same I have a 2 year old and 11 year old I don’t even have time to put make up on, my son was premature and he needs therapy and that’s what really matters to me, I can’t believe all she cares is to have her nails done her lashes and her make up instead of helping her son With his disability 🤦🏼‍♀️

The paroxysm of ridicule. It makes you want to laugh in her face.

Ver last video in the car playing with her tongue and her mouth because she thinks she is sexy makes me think more that she has something stuck between the teeth or sticking on the gums.

Last edited:
  • Haha
The paroxysm of ridicule. It makes you want to laugh in her face.

Ver last video in the car playing with her tongue and her mouth because she thinks she is sexy makes me think more that she has something stuck between the teeth or sticking on the gums.
Ladies remember to finish this thread before commenting on the other.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.