Tracy Dimarco #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the thread #11 about the one who secretly and falsely claims to have a new guy, a fabulous life, size 6 dresses šŸ˜˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok my first post ever on the site I donā€™t know what TLDR is Iā€™m sorry šŸ˜• Iā€™ve been following the whole cast for yeeeeears since I was about 15, Tracy has just spiraled out of control. I feel so bad for her, sheā€™s clutching onto mediocre fame from her past and never grew up for whatever reason. I donā€™t think sheā€™s necessarily a bad person or a bad mother, just super lost and in serious need of a reality check. I find it hard to wrap my head around a grown woman, a mother of 3, a person that once had a career and goals, giving it all up to act like a 12 year old in 2006 whose parents allowed them to have their first MySpace page. Sheā€™s not an influencer, sheā€™s not an entrepreneur sheā€™s a struggling person who needs help, surrounded in her real life by a bunch of enablers (Iā€™m assuming only because they care about the innocent children in the situation).
She must in a tough, albeit self inflicted place, to have that tacky venmo link in her IG bio. The posting about her new nails, sitting by the pool drinking, her hair extensions, eyelash extensions etc. and having a link to give her money is just so bizarre.
I do truly feel bad for her, itā€™s always true that the people that pretend to have a blessed life online are not blessed in real life

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Posting the little makeover I gave Maloney so I can find the thread. Lol but seriously I think she looks much better with a light color lob, doesn't make her look aged, kinda looks soft.
inCollage_20200808_022718278.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok my first post ever on the site I donā€™t know what TLDR is Iā€™m sorry šŸ˜• Iā€™ve been following the whole cast for yeeeeears since I was about 15, Tracy has just spiraled out of control. I feel so bad for her, sheā€™s clutching onto mediocre fame from her past and never grew up for whatever reason. I donā€™t think sheā€™s necessarily a bad person or a bad mother, just super lost and in serious need of a reality check. I find it hard to wrap my head around a grown woman, a mother of 3, a person that once had a career and goals, giving it all up to act like a 12 year old in 2006 whose parents allowed them to have their first MySpace page. Sheā€™s not an influencer, sheā€™s not an entrepreneur sheā€™s a struggling person who needs help, surrounded in her real life by a bunch of enablers (Iā€™m assuming only because they care about the innocent children in the situation).
She must in a tough, albeit self inflicted place, to have that tacky venmo link in her IG bio. The posting about her new nails, sitting by the pool drinking, her hair extensions, eyelash extensions etc. and having a link to give her money is just so bizarre.
I do truly feel bad for her, itā€™s always true that the people that pretend to have a blessed life online are not blessed in real life
Agreed. The link is so she can ā€œpay it forwardā€ to a restaurant employee but from what Iā€™ve been reading she claims she hasnā€™t been anywhere to pay it forward and Iā€™ve seen her ignore the question when asked if she paid it forward yet but then asks questions on Instagram where to go get drinks so people feel sheā€™s using the money for her hair nails lashes

Reactions: 7
What was this about? Tracy pinned the comment but i didnt see a video on her stories or tiktok with a man?! Is she making these things up on her other profiles and commenting? Wierd
9C3EAFE3-74E7-4E8A-BD6E-6D2E56C81F2B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What was this about? Tracy pinned the comment but i didnt see a video on her stories or tiktok with a man?! Is she making these things up on her other profiles and commenting? Wierd
View attachment 205621

Shes a loser. she doesn't want attention but then does this for attention. Honestly I don't see her settling with another man. He will leave her once he realizes she has nothing to offer.

Reactions: 7
Who would have thought our disdain for TTT (tree trunk Tracy) would span 11 pages šŸ§šŸ¤Ø

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I guarantee no man will entertain a long lasting relationship with Tracy. Remember she requires constant complements and you cant ever celebrate valentines day!!!!! Be ready for her to be at the salon for nails, eyelashes or hair extensions.

Reactions: 9
Agreed. The link is so she can ā€œpay it forwardā€ to a restaurant employee but from what Iā€™ve been reading she claims she hasnā€™t been anywhere to pay it forward and Iā€™ve seen her ignore the question when asked if she paid it forward yet but then asks questions on Instagram where to go get drinks so people feel sheā€™s using the money for her hair nails lashes
Now she posted about how you shouldn't announce when you do a good deed to cover her ass.she will say she did pay it forward but didn't post it. But she did post a while back when she donated toys to kids at Christmas. Yet, Another contradiction .

Reactions: 10
She's really obsessed with letting us know that she isnt gonna let us know when she finds love But also pins comments saying anyone would be lucky to be with her......
EE6722A2-95E7-4C1C-8D80-3278CDEC7B25.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know how much money she got from the link ?

Reactions: 1
So she totally just got some d
Her new story is her wearing that 2000s NY hat and clearly in some guys bedroom her filter didnā€™t work on covering up her faded makeup around her mouth. Seriously I was starting to feel bad for her but this girl needs some help and get some priorities than some duck boys side puss

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So she totally just got some d
Her new story is her wearing that 2000s NY hat and clearly in some guys bedroom her filter didnā€™t work on covering up her faded makeup around her mouth. Seriously I was starting to feel bad for her but this girl needs some help and get some priorities than some duck boys side puss
Just saw this and I wouldnā€™t be surprised if it was one of her cousins. She always posts to make people think sheā€™s with a guy like sheā€™s 15. She really thinks Corey gives a duck about what she does sheā€™s really sick in the head.

Reactions: 10
Isnā€™t Corey a Mets fan? Thatā€™s why sheā€™s posting a yankees hat.. girls thirsty as hell.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.