Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im glad she's taking time for herself. 💅She deserves it. All the texting to plan where she will drop off her kids everyday would surely ruin the nails.
Fun stupid comment, I had gotten my nails done on a Friday. They were too long and I couldnt parent or work. I ended up ripping them off that Monday. Idk how she spends 80-100 every 2 weeks to get a new set. Thats easily 160$ a month. If she can make it to that.

Reactions: 6
Im glad she's taking time for herself. 💅She deserves it. All the texting to plan where she will drop off her kids everyday would surely ruin the nails.

This cow always has time for herself!!! I cant stand her. Im a married mom of 2 and work over 40 hours a week and so does my husband and we dont even have time alone for ourselves. How does this heffa need "time for herself if she NEVER interacts with her kids or does anything with them but throw them in a pool while she drinks. I hate people that act like this. how about she pampers her mom instead since we all know she feeds and handles the kids.

Reactions: 9
[
This cow always has time for herself!!! I cant stand her. Im a married mom of 2 and work over 40 hours a week and so does my husband and we dont even have time alone for ourselves. How does this heffa need "time for herself if she NEVER interacts with her kids or does anything with them but throw them in a pool while she drinks. I hate people that act like this. how about she pampers her mom instead since we all know she feeds and handles the kids.
The ones like her always get praised as being the best mother to their children, the children are so lucky to have you as a mother, best wife anyone could ask for, etc. 🤦‍♀️

And if someone calls her out saying she always taking time for herself,or is always out drinking she will snap and say she hasn't taken any time to herself since in sooo long, because she is a single mother 24/7 and doesn't have that luxury. She's with them 3 days out of the week if that like a non-custodial parent. They are alway with her parents, with Tara , and/or Corey. She NEVER has them for a full week EVER

Reactions: 11
Damn...he must be fucked up financially. Wasn’t he like the Jordan king or whatever lol
At least he's doing what he has to do to survive. I guess he can't just run to his mommy like the princess does.

• Heart
Amen!

I work full time, have a two year old and I’m pregnant. My only break is when he sleeps or at night if I get to watch a show. I haven’t had me time since before my son was born. She has it weekly.

Reactions: 7
Amen!

I work full time, have a two year old and I’m pregnant. My only break is when he sleeps or at night if I get to watch a show. I haven’t had me time since before my son was born. She has it weekly.
Still trying to figure out how a mother of 3 just gets multiple days to herself. She doesnt own a dog anymore. So, how?
Do I need to become a single mom as well and not work so I can get strangers to send me money no strings attached or what?

My issue with her is that she is such a pathological liar she can't keep up. Thats why this form exist. Thats why the IG pages are there. That's why her following is dropping and she constantly blocks people. Everyone (for the most part) have caught on to her bullshit but keep quiet.

And her nails. Can we please talk about how shity the always are? And the white color looks like cum. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I lost power from the storm and we had to spend a night at my moms. I could never go back to living at home! She would give up anything to relinquish responsibility of the kids. She’s not at the 12 year olds place she’s at nail show in East Hanover. Used to go there.

Reactions: 10
Still trying to figure out how a mother of 3 just gets multiple days to herself. She doesnt own a dog anymore. So, how?
Do I need to become a single mom as well and not work so I can get strangers to send me money no strings attached or what?

My issue with her is that she is such a pathological liar she can't keep up. Thats why this form exist. Thats why the IG pages are there. That's why her following is dropping and she constantly blocks people. Everyone (for the most part) have caught on to her bullshit but keep quiet.

And her nails. Can we please talk about how shity the always are? And the white color looks like cum. 🤢
Did she give the dog up Corey?

She definitely definitely definitely does not live in the town house any more!
I never understood why she did so many renovations to that house if it was just a rental! I would never invest my money into a rental the way she did. Her priorities have always been backwards. And all of her fans would congratulate her on ”buying” a new home. The money she spent renovating this rental and the one prior could have probably been put towards a down payment on a smaller home that she would have now OWNED. 😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
please someone tell her arching the foot is got damn stupid now (in her stories). So bs

• Haha
I lost power from the storm and we had to spend a night at my moms. I could never go back to living at home! She would give up anything to relinquish responsibility of the kids. She’s not at the 12 year olds place she’s at nail show in East Hanover. Used to go there.
Everytime she finds a new beauty place she says she would never go anywhere else and yet she is always at a new place
Maybe her pior salon got shut down for child labor, or doing trashys nails during quarantine, which both trashy and the owner denied denied denied.
Meanwhile her new nails were always on her live stories. We are not blind nor stupid like you think we are Trashy. You are the dumb one if you think we beleive anything you say.

Reactions: 6
Her frigging "me time" ...please. She has Me Time everyday 😂 how about a "Take care of kids by myself" day LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She has to be getting these crappy nails done for free, if she’s paying for that she’s even dumber than we thought. She probably salon hops and gets her free tit saying she’s an influencer and after a couple times she goes and the salon gets no new business they probably tell her byeeeeeee 😂

Agreed about the townhouse. I really thought she bought that the way she was talking about “their dream home” and decorating it. She’s TERRIBLE with money! She needs to use her “me time” to see a financial advisor. At least Corey is trying to do a little something. If he’s not selling his shoes for money maybe he’s just growing up and entering the next phase of his life......something Tray needs to do

Reactions: 12
& if she only cooks basic witch Brussel sprouts and orders fast food, run. That witch ain't wifey material 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 i bleeping can't with her post. Her story is SO DUMB too. Like no one cares how fake you are to be posting about some made up dude.
Grow up. Move on with your life.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Who just sits in their to take pictures of themselves hiding behind their arm? Does she think this is seductive or something?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.